Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You read his comments? People are eating out of his cookie grabbing hands! They’re all “Kyle, so proud of you!” “Love your videos Kyle!” And just giving him money to continue living his lavish lifestyle. I find it disgusting actually. And he’s going to continue to take money from people on his livestreams and remove his shirt (with hairy shoulders ) every chance he gets.
Did you say Hair on shoulders..Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching Kyles/Jojo’s cruise videos as I’m interested in seeing what cruising is like now. Can someone please teach him some manners? He NEVER says please when he asks a server or cast member for something, he recently reached into a bowl of cookies at the buffet with his BARE hands instead of the provided tongs, and he doesn’t feel the needs to tip the bartender when he orders a drink (he said on his live he already prepaid his gratuities but those tips are for the room attendants and dining servers). In fact, on his live people in the chat told him he forgot to tip over and over and he was annoyed and said he’ll go back later and do it. YA RIGHT!! He basically made over $1K in his live and he is too cheap to tip for $7 drink?!?! And who are these idiots giving him super chat money for drinks?? He kept restating that there is no drink package on this cruise so he’s out of pocket for drinks, If His parents didn’t raise him with etiquette and manners, then perhaps he should undertake that on his own accord seeing he is a 30 year old adult now and he really wants to keep travelling the world.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ve been watching Kyles/Jojo’s cruise videos as I’m interested in seeing what cruising is like now. Can someone please teach him some manners? He NEVER says please when he asks a server or cast member for something, he recently reached into a bowl of cookies at the buffet with his BARE hands instead of the provided tongs, and he doesn’t feel the needs to tip the bartender when he orders a drink (he said on his live he already prepaid his gratuities but those tips are for the room attendants and dining servers). In fact, on his live people in the chat told him he forgot to tip over and over and he was annoyed and said he’ll go back later and do it. YA RIGHT!! He basically made over $1K in his live and he is too cheap to tip for $7 drink?!?! And who are these idiots giving him super chat money for drinks?? He kept restating that there is no drink package on this cruise so he’s out of pocket for drinks, If His parents didn’t raise him with etiquette and manners, then perhaps he should undertake that on his own accord seeing he is a 30 year old adult now and he really wants to keep travelling the world.
I think he’s coasting on his “good looks” but as you said, if you watch how he treats cast members in his videos he’s actually quite rude and disrespectful and I don’t think any looks can save that. He’s what we call a major DB

They come across as wannabe frat boys.

Also kyle really is pretty average in terms of looks in a normal world. Just the Disney universe he is above average

Reactions: 5
They come across as wannabe frat boys.

Also kyle really is pretty average in terms of looks in a normal world. Just the Disney universe he is above average
Agree! He's basically the best looking because he has no competition. My thoughts about the non-stop shirtless-ness, maybe actually work out your pecs & abs. He literally has no definition. He's a few meals away from a dad bod.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Jackie is going to want to be in pictures she is going to have to stand on the other side either next to Nate's mom or Nates's sister. Having her stand beside Nate is not representing well when a family picture. It's not good because Nate isn't keeping the pics for family or for Jackie, he's sharing it public. lol

If Jackie is going to want to be in pictures she is going to have to stand on the other side either next to Nate's mom or Nates's sister. Having her stand beside Nate is not representing well when a family picture. It's not good because Nate isn't keeping the pics for family or for Jackie, he's sharing it public. lol
Are they a thing now?

Reactions: 1
I think for teaching him manners, that ship has sailed. (Thumbs this video up if you liked that terrible cruise pun!)

Based on that livestream it seems like his fans are at the Kay's level of delusion, so that'll feed his ego enough to turn away any sort of criticism. Jojo at least has some manners, but Kyle's above him in his mind. Even if his parents or friends try to help, I don't see him taking them seriously when the sugar mamas and daddies aren't concerned.

Today's nutshell vlog:
1) publicly states to everyone that he is all sweaty after the gym ... *eye roll*
2) talks about the smells, the smells it smells so good
3) a couple didn't tell him they were going on the Disney cruise after the Mardi Gras cruise they wanted to surprise him BUT i wouldn't tell him anyways
4) talks about how costly it can be for things (wants money from his viewers)
5) talks about how funny or not funny he is using puns
6) films teenagers in the youth games rooms and they give him a look (i think you need to ask permission for them to be filmed in the video .. i could be wrong since they are in a public area but still) and films the restroom in the youth room (at least no one was inside the restroom)
AND last but certainly not least drum roll .. YOUR Hairy Shirtless clip of someone that delivered Kyle some chocolate dipped strawberries in his stateroom he stated it was for HIM. Oh and lets stick out in the crowd and wear our bathrobes out on the deck to watch fireworks. And a final thank you of him SHIRTLESS .. the end

• Wow
Reactions: 5
To be fair, I've been on many Disney cruises and the drinks actually include a tip in the price automatically, though I DO always include a little extra.

Reactions: 4
delivered Kyle some chocolate dipped strawberries in his stateroom he stated it was for HIM.
I LOL at that reaction because it seemed like an ego boost considering everything else they got was all for Jojo from Disney.

Does anyone else think that Kyle suffers from disordered eating? In almost every video he goes out of his way to point out “how many calories” something has or “how naughty” it is to eat (*gag*) while also droning on about making sure he gets a workout in, only climbs the stairs etc. I would have bet money that he was heavy as a kid but in seeing some old videos that doesn’t appear to be the case. Whatever the reason, somethin’ ain’t right upstairs

• Heart
Disney vloggers aren't exactly the healthiest with their eating, so him actually doing the gym and trying to exercise is a good thing IMO. He knows he can't go shirtless unless he's fit..😂

Stairs only in cruises to combat the food is something a lot of people do on cruises.

Does anyone else think that Kyle suffers from disordered eating? In almost every video he goes out of his way to point out “how many calories” something has or “how naughty” it is to eat (*gag*) while also droning on about making sure he gets a workout in, only climbs the stairs etc. I would have bet money that he was heavy as a kid but in seeing some old videos that doesn’t appear to be the case. Whatever the reason, somethin’ ain’t right upstairs
No completely disagree. Many people into fitness would be the same, I track calories on my fitness pal and try go climb stairs etc. If I was on holiday I probably wouldn't but this isn't a holiday its his daily life. Its like going to work and only eating at canteen or pub every day. Also considering the obesity epidemic we are in its refreshing to see someone point out how unhealthy this lifestyle is. Disney vloggers on the whole are not the healthiest looking people. One meal or even snack can be almost your entire day's worth of calories, never mind fats and carbs etc.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.