Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
It's the hash tags that make me laugh not her
I don't usually comment on Laura's threads, but the use of #femalecomedian gets right on my tits. Actual female comedians, who are naturally funny and clever, who have grafted for years doing gigs in shitty clubs up and down the country for fuck all money, facing sexism at every turn and backhanded compliments about being "funny for a woman", spending more money than they make to go to Edinburgh, who put up with being made to feel like a token female on line ups, and then there's this moron who thinks she's a comedian for getting her minging flaps out at every opportunity 🤷

Reactions: 17

Ellerose

note how different this version of events is to the increasingly exaggerated story she tells each time she rehashes the details under the guise of mental health awareness! finally, the truth. she was feeling suicidal - thus experiencing suicidal urges - and made the decision to go to A&E for help. that is such a different scenario to the fabricated story she spouts about how she "almost died" and how she "was hospitalised" - with the repeated implications that she was placed in hospital against her will to keep her safe, and that she actually harmed herself resulting in her life being at risk, and having to be revived by medical professionals! she is such a liar!

experiencing suicidal urges is serious in itself, and of going to A&E to. seek help is obvs advisable in that situation - however, she did not "almost die", and it is utterly abhorrent that she would lie about something so serious. equally, the dramatic "hospitalisation" she references obvs refers to her being anditted to A&E for. a brief period of time, likely til they were able to find a mental health professional who had a moment to speak to her and ensure she wasn't a risk to herself, before being discharged! i am not in any way minimising any situation where someone feels suicidal, because of course that's a serious situation and help is needed and deserved, but the way Laura twists and exaggerates what happened to her as a way to seek attention, over-dramatising her decision to go to A&E to ask for support as "i NeArLy DiEd" is absolutely disgusting and makes a mockery of those who have lost their lives to suicide. 😔

by finally documenting the reality of what happened during her "breakdown", she has really emphasised what a vile individual she truly is. 😡
Absolutely this!
I’ve mentioned on this thread before how my son did actually almost die from a suicide attempt. An actual attempt at taking his own life. One where he was very poorly and in hospital for a while after.
Seeing her using phrases like ‘I almost died’ for clout and to maximise her engagement is nothing short of disgusting.
I have every sympathy for anyone that suffers with mental health issues, but no Laura, you did not ‘almost die’. You did not make a serious attempt at taking your own life.
Shes absolutely awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

howandwhy

VIP Member
Knee Deep In Infestations

Knee Deep In No Talent

Knee Deep In Desperation

Knee Deep In Repetitiveness

Knee Deep In Faeces

Knee Deep In Piss

Knee Deep In Nasty Stench

Knee Deep In Shit Tattoos

Knee Deep In Lies

Knee Deep In Hot Bum

Knee Deep In Yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bollykecks

She's going on about the January diet culture again. Boring. If people want to make New Year's resolutions, let them. She could just get off of SM for 5 minutes in order not to see ads for getting fit and losing weight, just saying. Although we know she's doing it, to make excuses to remain a lazy, fat layabout, under the guise of "real women'....
I absolutely cannot stand Laura and she does need to step away from social media but she’s right about diet culture. It’s insidious at best and dangerous at worst. Though I imagine she’s probably just jumping on that as a bandwagon like everything else.

You’re also right about people having their own choices of doing what they want with their own bodies. That said, your constant digs at her for being fat, which actually, she objectively isn’t, somewhat dilutes your otherwise valid points.

Being lazy isn’t something only fat people are. Being fat isn’t inherently bad. I’m fat. My fatness was actually borne from healing from diet culture and eating disorders but even if it wasn’t and I was ‘just fat’ for no reason, I’m still a person worthy of a place in this world.

Laura shows that she is selfish, smelly, filthy, and lazy but none of those are because of her body size.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Nkomoagogo

Celeste is in a different league. She is highly motivational, raised 50 million dollars for the Austrailian bushfire in 2020, works extremely hard, has a solid marriage, loves her children, has a fabulous home and is genuinely funny. Her reels don't across as jealous and bitter of the supermodels and more often than not she looks just as good. Laura on the other hand encourages women to be shit at everything in life. Cmon Laura do better.

Glitteryflipflops

That last naked photo she has posted makes me really uncomfortable, I don't know I can't put my finger on it but it's just off.

I genuinely don't think she is well. No one else is doing this sort of thing - and I don't mean that in a 'wow, Laura is so groundbreaking' sort of way, I mean that this is just not normal behaviour (in fact the person it makes me think of is Britney Spears and we all know how bad that is right now).

And that is before you consider that she has 2 boys, the eldest of whom is at secondary school.

I really think that Steve or another family member needs to intervene.

• Heart

Ellerose

What is she rabbiting on about in her latest story? - letting her kid go wandering into a lake to see how deep it is?
Her rambling isn’t really making sense but if I’ve interpreted it correctly and she did allow her child to go wandering into a lake, a few weeks after four boys died in a lake, then she’s even more of a terrible mother than I originally thought. Regardless of the recent accident, allowing your young child to go into a lake, in winter, just ti see how deep it is, is horrendous parenting.
Somebody seriously needs to step in for the safety of those kids. She’s a horrific mother.

• Wow
  • Sad
ah yes, totally believable! it was only last week she claimed to have been locked out of the house - coincidentally at the exact time she was desperate for a 💩. if that had actually happened - which it didn't - surely you wod have learnt from the situation, to ensure that it didn't happen again - yet only a few weeks later, and Laura is supposedly locked out of her house again - and ofc it's steve's fault, again. it's such a bullshit and dishnost story, because how is steve he going out and leaving the key in the lock from the inside?! 🙄🙄

and ofc, she has to further dramatise the situation with a "woe is me" list of all her current issues to ensure she receives attention and sympathy. and when the "boo hoo, my ear hurts" and the ripped coat didn't garner her enough sympathetic DMs, she obvs decided to play the mental health card - because there are no depths low enough that Laura won't go for attention.

View attachment 1874432
I wish some cunt would lock her out of the internet. Cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I’m thinking she left therapy last time as the therapist wouldn't entertain her. Now she’s got a new therapist to try and manipulate this one into enabling her ways. She’s literally the poster girl for ‘what mental health does not look like’ she’s so disingenuous. Her erratic ways are for attention. She’s playing the mental health card as her ‘career’ is plummeting. It’s sick. This will be the reason her gig gets cancelled you watch
i genuinely think she shops around, paying for therapy as it benefits her, with therapists who will give her whatever diagnosis and treatment she wants to add to her list, forms weirdly unhealthy attachments to them, likely to the point that she is sending them inappropriate and creepy messages between sessions, refusing to respect therapist/patient boundaries and declaring her undying love for them and letting them know she cannot live without them, which is emotional manipulation and would likely result in the therapist refusing to continue to work with her. she'll then announce on IG that she decided to take a break from therapy, tick whatever treatment she has tried - EMDR therapy, for example - off her list, and add whatever diagnosis she has manipulated her way into receiving to her list of hashtags #ptsd #COMPLEXptsd #trauma #abuse etc etc.

as I have said before, she collects diagnoses like pokemon cards and once she has ticked one of her list, she is totally focused on getting her grimy hands on the next one - hence her decision to pay a new therapist to adorn her with her coveted diagnosis of ADHD - guaranteed that once she has it, and can add #ADHD to the hashtags she lists on her posts and get herself a load of attention, she will suddenly claim that she's taking another break from therapy - when in actuality, it's her therapist who has refuses to coniltinue working with her - until she sets her sights on another diagnosis and shops for yet another new therapist, which is exactly the issue with private therapy in that she can essentially pay to receive any diagnosis she wants working with different therapists each time who are unaware of her inappropriate and predatory behaviour. that wouldn't happen within the NHS, and she absolutely wouldn't get away with on-and-off therapy - which she has already declared she decided that she will be in therapy for the rest of her life. it's sheer privilege, but also shows exactly how people like Laura can exploit the system to their own benefits.

it wasn't long ago that Laura was responding to questions about whether she was neurodiverse and explaining that she had a few traits of ADHD but absolutely wouldn't qulaify for a diagnosis - yet over the past few months, she is purposefully playing into dramatising "symptoms", which never affected her previously - really pushing her "impulsivity" with the tattoos as an example, when impulsivity can be a symptom of a whole range of mental illnesses, or can simply be a personality trait in itself and not symptomatic of anything - because, for whatever reason, she has decided that an ADHD diagnosis is within her grasp and cannot resist adding it to her collection - likely for the sympathy and attention she will receive as a result. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Laura "confessing" that she has spent the day ignoring her sons, hasn't encouraged them to brush their teeth and left them dressed in their pyjamas, with biscuits and their screens, while she has spent her time outside in the front garden - desperate to escape being forced to spend time with her sons - "decorating", presumably for halloween. no doubt she will soon be sharing a reel featuring her parading around her front garden wearing only her grubby underwear, cackling wildly, humping the trees as she hangs inappropriate "decorations" - likely her lurid collection of sex toys from the branches, and smearing the doorbell with dog 💩 and wafting around the stench of "hot bum" to ward off any potential trick or treaters - who would undoubtedly get the fright of their life, as Laura would take the opportunity to expose herself as she opened the door, resulting in the neighbourhood kids having nightmares for weeks. 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ellerose

Another story hating her kids 🤬
I just saw that too. It’s really sad. I can’t wait for my kids to break up from school so we can spend Christmas together.
After what happened to those poor families in Solihull, she should be counting her blessings that she has her children not whinging because she has to spend two weeks with them.
I know that accident really brought it home to me just how lucky I am to have my children right now!

• Sad

Djdebs

Dipped in and out of this thread, never commented because I kind of liked her back in the day she was some what relatable, ,then I felt sorry for her she was getting really gross and so on, now its a bit more why the heck is nobody stepping in, if any of her family/friends or management read here, cancel the tour and get the lass some help, she is clearly manic or is ready for a breakdown it's not nice watching someone unravel in public. Dry humping food is not normal behavior someone get her off social media for a bit. Before L shouts troll I'm not I'm pointing out from a lot of years of experience.

howandwhy

VIP Member
It's the hash tags that make me laugh not her
Hahaha yes me too, it should be:
#notfunnyvideos
#femalecomedianmyarse
#notcomedy
#reelyboring
#fuckedit
#marvingaye
#horrendous
#notcomedyvideos

Her bio should read:
Knee Deep In Infestations
I'm a Neglectful Mum, controlling wife, disastrous daughter, shameful sister, leech and I'm that person you avoid any contact with anywhere, for fear of catching bum worms, lice or a whiff of my hot bum, onion pitts and fishy minge!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
Can’t she just say Happy Birthday to her son without bringing up herself and the birth every fucking time?
I had a horrible birth with my first child but I decided to celebrate their birthday each year instead of making it the anniversary of my 3rd degree tear… like most mothers do. Just fuck off Laura