Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

despair

Chatty Member
Why when you want to be the British Celeste Barber, Laura do you make yourself seem so dirty and unkempt and think that assholes are a bonding topic for people, why do you put the camera so close to your dirty ratty face (and this is not your looks at all) it’s the greasy film that you insist on wearing to be relatable. I don’t need to count the blackheads I can count my own. Why do you discuss washing your vagina like it’s a piece of rotten fish, this is so negative for young girls, and why do you use the child hating humour to mock your kids.
I thought you were funny once, but there’s only so much of someone’s arse and flaps you want to see.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
bold of Laura to imply she has a protective "mama bear" instinct when it comes to her kids, as if she is the one threatening their safety and placing them at risk with her appalling behaviour! she isn bothered about protecting them when she shares crude, vulgar content and exposes herself all over SM, literally providing their classmates with ammunition for bullying, or protecting their mental health when they overhear her bitching and moaning about them at every opportunity, proudly explaining that she feels no shame about hating having to spend time with her kids, resenting them when they want her attention and the regret she has about becoming a mother. those poor boys would be far safer with the people she labels "trolls" who justifiably criticise her inappropriate behaviour, then "mama bear" Laura. i wonder how many times those kids have wandered into a room and witnessed their mother humping and thrusting over the food they are later served up for their evening meal, or seen her parading down the street in her grimy underwear or rolling about in the garden to intentionally smear themselves in dog 💩 or sat in the back of the car while she wees in one of their welly boots or any of the other vile content she films for her reels?! 🤢🤢

she places those kids at risk every single day while her behaviour - and it's incredibly hypocritical that she makes such a huge deal about raising awareness for mental health, when she is jeopardising the mental wellbeing of her children on a daily basis. and who the fuck dedicates an entire post to announcing that they are back in therapy?! it's not about mental health awareness - it's about HER and ensuring she gets as much attention and praise as possible out of returning to private therapy. gotta get her money's worth! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Lovely_rita

I call BS on that lake story. As if a young kid could walk, waist height, into a freezing cold lake in winter.

Really bad taste after those poor boys died. She is a total dickhead and compulsive liar.

• Heart
  • Sad

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
The sick cunt has used that tragic incident as inspiration for yet another installment of things that didn't happen. Doubt the lazy piece of shit has even left the house this week
i just watched that story and it was truly vile. whether or not it genuinely happened, - likely it didn't, and it's yet another fabricated story she has made up as "hilarious" content, sickeningly "inspired" by that tragic incident and the loss of four young boys - it's incredibly crass and twisted to be sharing it as content.

if she genuinely did allow her eleven year old son walk into a freezing cold lake until it reached chest height and his feet didn't touch the bottom - a story which, logically, doesn't actually make sense - it's yet another example of her being proud to be an absolutely appalling mother, who has no concerns for the safety of their kids! she was with her son, and fully aware of the tragic consequences of that recent incident, yet she allowed him to go so far into a lake that if he had got into difficulties, she would have been stood on the sidelines watching him drown, because i very much doubt she would leap in to save him - immediately blaming her delayed reaction on shock and feeling frozen and unable to help, while expecting other people to place themselves at risk to save the child she happily allowed to wade chest-height into cold water! and then, whatever the consequences, she would be milking it all for "trauma" and suddenly announce she was "triggered" by water, as an excuse to justify totally discarding any attempts at personal hygiene! 😡

anyone who was aware of that recent tragic news story was understandably upset by the events of the incident, the loss of four children, and the harrowing impact on their families and the community, including all the people who desperately attempted to save them. the description of emergency services desperateky trying to smash thru the ice with their bare hands was haunting to raas about, let alone be involved in. meanwhile Laura just saw the incident as a story to use to "inspire" yet another bullshit story - presumably highlighting that she is happy for her "comedy" to be based on the deaths of children - with absolutely no consideration as to how hurtful and thoughtless and incredibly crass it would be to whinge that her son, who she allowed to wade into a lake, then caused her to have to put effort into helping him remove his wellies.

ffs Laura. she may make no secret of the fact the she hates her sons and regrets them ever being born, but as their mother, she has a responsibility to care for her kids and keep them safe. overlooking the fact that she is talking with such glee about an incident which could have had disasterous consequences, the fact he would have been chest-deep in freezing water and then had to walk around absolutely soaking wet in such cold weather is dangerous in itself. hardly the behaviour of a decent mother, and just highlights that she isn't capable fof caring for her children or protecting them from risk - and is actually encouraging them to place themselves in danger! but hey, no shame right?! 🙄🙄

I wonder how people who can't have kids feel about her content, she doesn't address that does she? But then she wouldn't, as she has "No Shame". As long as the attention is on her, she couldn't care less about how hurtful her messaging could be to those who have tried for years to have a baby, spent thousands on IVF etc. I'm not saying parenting is easy and a joy all the time, it has its ups and down, and challenges, but that's what you sign up for when you become a parent. But to constantly go on about it for likes, gushing comments and attention, is sick. Especially to those who may have kids with cancer, or may have lost a child. She really doesn't consider this. It's not funny anymore.
As someone desperate for children it FUCKS me off

• Heart

Whattheaf

it could be that he's lazy, or he could be depressed - and who would blame him, trapped in a miserable life with Laura, who has made it perfectly clear that she would ditch him and run away with any woman who offered, who emasculates and ridicules him online, sharing private, personal details and even shared his mental health stuggles under the guise of "awareness" having bullied him into supposedly giving his consent - all for the sake of content. plus he has the stress of having to live with his stinking, unwashed wife in a stinking, dirty house, having to care for his sons single-handedly while Laura bitches about them online, regularly announces that she regrets them ever being born, and parading around the garden - if not down the street - in her grubby underwear, humiliatingherself in front of the neighbours and risking arrest every time she leaves the house because she can't miss an opportunity to indecently expose herself. i doubt he is able to look his neighbours - let alone his work colleagues - in the eye! that, and the pressure of the endless emotional blackmail and threats to harm herself or end her life if she doesn't do exactly what she wants, which she undoubtedly uses to demand he films reels with her "accidentally" pulling done his pants etc. and i'm not saying he isn't to blame in the way that he seemingly enables her crude behaviour and doesn't step in and stage an intervention - but her drama and lies and verbal abuse and aggression must be incredibly stressful to live with, and perhaps he is hoping it will reach a point where he is able to use behaviour against her, to ensure she is hospitalised to get the help she needs, while he can make the most of his freedom. and get himself and his sons as far away from such a damaging environment as possible.

equally though, Laura is absolutely desperate for a diagnosis of ADHD, and has recently been blaming her blatant laziness and refusal to complete basic household chores, such as washing the clothes and cleaning the house etc, on her supposed "inattentiveness" - which she keeps mentioning as "proof" of the ADHD she is determined to be diagnosed with. it wouldn't surprise me if she has banned steve from tidying and cleaning the house, as a way to "evidence" her supposed ADHD "symptoms" to her current therapist, in the same way she is attempting to tick off every potential symptom on the list, hence her continually "proving" her impulse behaviour by pre-planning and making appointments to have tattoos - appointments she is always able to arrive to on time, yet her son's doctor's appointments or meetings at school and she will crash up purposefully late, again to imply she struggles with time management, despite the fact she purposefully arrives late.

her house is utterly vile it isn't a case of it needing to be tidied, or even near ding a hoover - it needs a proper deep clean. the lack of hygiene and germs and filth, i'm surprised her house hasn't been deemed a health hazard by environmental standards, and her kids removed for their own safety. plus she then has the audacity to whinge about her kids spilling cereal on the kitchen floor and not sweeping it up?! they live in an actual landfill, and have Laura as their role model! why would it even cross their minds to tidy some spilled cereal when they are living knee deep In filth?! hardly going to be perceived as a priority, because Laura hasn't exactly taught them that cleanliness is important! iabd even if they had wanted to clear up the cereal, it likely wasn't possible anyway - given all the junk and dirt all over the place, it would be difficult to distinguish stray coco pops from the mouse droppings likely festering in all the crevices. 🤢🤢
Brilliant..Next thread title suggestion for whoever wishes to create.."Knee Deep in Filth" 👍

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ha, that caption on her latest reel! "it doesn't matter if you're a size 18 or a size 28" - this, coming from the woman who made a huge deal out of the fact that although she bought a hideous blouse in a size 18, she needed to clarify that she is absolutely, definitely not a size 18, and that her "actual size" is a 14/16. 🙄🙄

well no Laura, in that specific item of clothing, your "actual" size was an 18, if 18 was the size that fit you! surely, if she's as body positive as she claims, the number on the label wouldn't matter - she would simply try on a range of sizes and buy whichever fits her best, with no interest in the size, since women's clothes sizes are so arbitrary! yet instead, she only feels comfortable buying a size 14/16 - and if she has to buy. larger size, she has to immediately rush to her stories to rant about how she was forced to "size up", which very much highlights how much she does care about the size of her body!

Reactions: 11

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Why does something happen to her every single day lol the meat that was £60 had gone off .. her bloke fell onto her & knocked the frames out her glasses. The fact he joins in , in her silly shit.. he’s an absolute idiot. Gone off him. They are both pathetic. Look after your kids.

Glitteryflipflops

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for Laura. I think she knows she is running out of content, it's a long time since that spanx video, and she is desperately flailing around for content, and the more desperate she becomes the less she can see the woods for the trees. Hence what we are now getting.

And I think she is probably also aware that with everything she has put out over the last few years, the prospect of being able to go back to a 'normal' job is diminishing by the day. Instagram careers are great, but they are not going to last forever - look at the stuff Simon Hooper is having to put out now.

I know she always wanted to be an actress and a comedian, and I do think that what she has achieved is pretty amazing - half a million followers from nothing is no mean feat, and she will definitely have made people laugh. Not just anyone is able to do that.

Perhaps now would be the time to finish Knee Deep, or at least have a break. Concentrate on family and reassess things. Look at actually getting on the comedy circuit, spending some time actually thinking about and writing some good quality material, rather than panic posting rubbish.

I know she gets a pasting on here, but I do genuinely hope she is OK.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
The hello fresh ad has really made me realise she has completely lost it. Not remotely funny. Fckin weird & disgusting. Why is she always do Pervy. When she started climbing onto the counter to dry hump it.. nah!!!! Steve just stands their filming … wake up Steve .. wtf u doing ??

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
to Laura, "confidence" is definined by making the decision to flash her tits while wearing a low-cut sequinned top paired with clashing leopard-print shoes, taped-to get her glasses, green trousers and her messy reddish hair - presumably taking style inspiration from a badly-decorated christmas tree that someone vomited over. 🤢🤢

there is absolutely no way in hell she believed that the hotel window was frosted glass. why would it be?! and even if you "assumed" it might be - which you wouldn't - it's hardly difficult to tell whether glass is frosted or not simply by looking at it. in reality, she was delighted to have a hotel room with a huge window as it gave her the opportunity to get a thrill out of exposing herself to whoever had the misfortune of walking past. she undoubtedly opened the curtains as wide as possible and turned light on, to ensure that people had the best view possible of her naked, getting changed, and then posing in her underwear - all while purposefully facing the window - while her friend taped her tits. it's embarrassingly obvious that she deliberately plans these "accidental" situations - probably went out of her way to request a hotel room with a large window - and then hugely exaggerates and dramatises what happened, blowing it all out of proportion for attention.

and what's worse is that her "friends" happily enable her in her gross behaviour. i don't believe for a second that Laura thought the window was frosted glass, but surely one of her friends would have suggested closing the curtains or pointed out that people could see through the glass? so either they did, and she ignored them for "content" - but instead of telling her to quit behaving inappropriately, they just went along with it - or they were happy to sit back and encourage her to prance around the room totally naked, purposefully attempting to shock an unsuspecting audience. she is so disgustingly desperate for strangers to see her naked- and has she has clarified previously, seems to get the most thrill out of indecently exposing herself very specifically to children and the elderly!

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
This is absolutely disgraceful. How can she let her family live in this filth?

I am a nurse, I work more than full time. DH also works full time in a full on job. 3 kids in two different schools. No cleaner and no family help. My commute is over 2 hours a day. I’m frazzled.
Yes my house can be a bit messy, often drawers and cupboards are stuffed and it’s not unusual to have run out of socks in the morning. But on the whole we keep it pretty clean, and inhabitable - for our own sakes as well as the wellbeing of our children.
This is bloody terrible and far from funny

Also stop dicking around in a cat suit with a cock and run the hoover through, tidy up and and open your bloody windows

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Can’t she just say Happy Birthday to her son without bringing up herself and the birth every fucking time?
I had a horrible birth with my first child but I decided to celebrate their birthday each year instead of making it the anniversary of my 3rd degree tear… like most mothers do. Just fuck off Laura
i get she doesn't share photos of her boys - which, honestly, is the one thing i vaguely respect her for - but surely she could write a post wishing her son a happy birthday without the usual rehashed photo that we have all seen a million times before, of her holding him as a newly born baby, looking totally exhausted and reminding everyone that Steve looks like a teen dad, with all the unnecessary deatails about piles and 💩 and blood and the expanded size of her vagina - because obvs those are all the details to share in a post about your sons birthday with absolutely no mention of the child himself, other than that he has been alive for 12 years, and the very fact that SHE brought him into existence means she never feels any shame or guilt about the appalling, neglectful wasylly she treats them and all the cruel comments she makes emphasising her regrets about ever having kids and her hatred and resentment towards them. i get she no longer shares photos of the boys, but she usd to in the last - surely she could put in a moment o f effort to unearth a photo of her son when he was younger to share, instead of always using her he same one of Laura dramatically claiming she "looks dead" and holding her new born baby as far away from her as possible, not even looking at him. like sure, she may have been exhausted after the birth - which isn't an issue - it's the fact that she shares that photo on repeat as representative of ReAL women in contrast to the phoots of celebs all perfectly made up and posed only moments after giving birth - but that isn't the purpose of this post! it's a post acknowledging her son's 12 th birthday and the least she could do is write a few sentences about HIM, something vaguely positive, instead of talking about how he saps the life out of her and she hates being a parent. 🙄🙄

but yeah, happy birthday to Elliott, from the mother who wishes you had never been born, as reflected by the purposeful attempt to destroy his birthday cake, so she could share it as #femalecomedian content. by that logic she should be doing her own piercings and tattoos instead of paying a professional - but where her sons are concerned, she will demand that she makes their birthday cakes as content, and then purposefully fuck it up for the sake of #comedy. 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
Thing is she wasn’t like this when she first started. She was just a greasy fringed mum that tried stuff on that didn’t fit and tried to do poses that models did. She’s literally joining the mental health band wagon now and it’s sick. Most ‘celebs’ that come out and say they’ve been diagnosed as adhd etc are still the same as they’ve always been. She has changed so much in the last 3 years it’s shocking. I think in lockdown she thought where is this all going how can I get engagement…..and here we are the new invented Laura!!!!

Stephie

VIP Member
She thinks constantly highlighting things she is doing which are listed in the ADHD diagnostic criteria. Will make people believe she has ADHD. And get her the (paid for) diagnosis she craves. I have a teen daugher diagnosed at a young age with ASD. And never ever has she or does she make a point of highlighting how her brain works. She just gets on with life like anybody else. Without the need to narrate it and stress why she does this or why she does that. She's an insult to the neurodivergent community

Last edited:

despair

Chatty Member
She is literally a warning of how being obsessed with social media can cause multiple mental health issues and problems within your family and lead you to behave in disturbing and inappropriate ways.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Laura addressing tattle yet again in her stories, stating that she was put on this earth to entertain people with her exaggerated stories, acknowledging that she purposefully embellishes them for drama. the closest she'll ever get to actually admitting that all her dramatic stories are nothing more than fabrication and lies. but sure, i totally believe that she once trapped her ear lobe in the car door so severely that she had to open the door to release it - yet the only damage caused was swelling. people lose fingers as a result of slamming them in car doors - yet an earlobe survived being trapped, without a scratch? okay, Laura.👌🏻🤣

honestly surprised that she didn't go to the extremes of hacking a chunk out of her earlobe solely so she could lie about how the injury happened, she's so desperate for content and attention. 🙄🙄
Pity she didn’t catch her tongue in the car door to prevent her ever speaking again 🙄😂

• Haha