Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she given him free reign to just draw any old site on her back. As a person with several meaningful tattoos that took a lot of time and thought. I just don't get it. If she's still trying to look 'edgy'. She just looks a mess. But that's her all over. Too lazy to put time, thought or effort into anything

Reactions: 5
Has she given him free reign to just draw any old site on her back. As a person with several meaningful tattoos that took a lot of time and thought. I just don't get it. If she's still trying to look 'edgy'. She just looks a mess. But that's her all over. Too lazy to put time, thought or effort into anything
My thoughts exactly, was starting wonder if they've given free reign to the apprentice (they usually five them artifical or pig skin bit bits Laura so not much difference)
I've got a few tattoos myself but they all have meaning to me, don't think many sensible people would go get a tattoo just cause

She's definitely only got them for IG and clout. They have no meaning and they will look even more crass than they do now, in 20 years time.

She has tried and failed, to look edgy. She just looks desperate. It's like there's something missing in her life, that she has to do all these stupid looks.

Reactions: 7
My thoughts exactly, was starting wonder if they've given free reign to the apprentice (they usually five them artifical or pig skin bit bits Laura so not much difference)
I've got a few tattoos myself but they all have meaning to me, don't think many sensible people would go get a tattoo just cause
Very possible. The patterns during each session are repetitive so looks like whoever is doing them is trying to perfect their technique. Her back is just a mish mash of nothingness

She's going on about the January diet culture again. Boring. If people want to make New Year's resolutions, let them. She could just get off of SM for 5 minutes in order not to see ads for getting fit and losing weight, just saying. Although we know she's doing it, to make excuses to remain a lazy, fat layabout, under the guise of "real women'....
I absolutely cannot stand Laura and she does need to step away from social media but she’s right about diet culture. It’s insidious at best and dangerous at worst. Though I imagine she’s probably just jumping on that as a bandwagon like everything else.

You’re also right about people having their own choices of doing what they want with their own bodies. That said, your constant digs at her for being fat, which actually, she objectively isn’t, somewhat dilutes your otherwise valid points.

Being lazy isn’t something only fat people are. Being fat isn’t inherently bad. I’m fat. My fatness was actually borne from healing from diet culture and eating disorders but even if it wasn’t and I was ‘just fat’ for no reason, I’m still a person worthy of a place in this world.

Laura shows that she is selfish, smelly, filthy, and lazy but none of those are because of her body size.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I absolutely cannot stand Laura and she does need to step away from social media but she’s right about diet culture. It’s insidious at best and dangerous at worst. Though I imagine she’s probably just jumping on that as a bandwagon like everything else.

You’re also right about people having their own choices of doing what they want with their own bodies. That said, your constant digs at her for being fat, which actually, she objectively isn’t, somewhat dilutes your otherwise valid points.

Being lazy isn’t something only fat people are. Being fat isn’t inherently bad. I’m fat. My fatness was actually borne from healing from diet culture and eating disorders but even if it wasn’t and I was ‘just fat’ for no reason, I’m still a person worthy of a place in this world.

Laura shows that she is selfish, smelly, filthy, and lazy but none of those are because of her body size.
Technically she is fat though. She has extra fat on her body it’s clear to see = fat. I’m fat. I have excess fat all over however it got there whether it was diet, trauma or otherwise it’s fat so I am fat. The culture of people not being able to state the obvious is getting silly. Also The term lazy was an attribute along with others not just because the word fat was there. This is about Laura not a personal attack on you.

Technically she is fat though. She has extra fat on her body it’s clear to see = fat. I’m fat. I have excess fat all over however it got there whether it was diet, trauma or otherwise it’s fat so I am fat. The culture of people not being able to state the obvious is getting silly. Also The term lazy was an attribute along with others not just because the word fat was there. This is about Laura not a personal attack on you.
We’ll agree to disagree. I don’t think she’s fat at all. Everybody has some fat on them.

Though I’ll point out I wasn’t making it about me, just using my story as a point of reference.

Adding fat into the equation, in my opinion, just ‘cheapens’ the arguments against her.

• Heart
Exactly this
Technically I am also "fat", as my bmi is almost 30. Bora Smelbin has also said she is chubby and overweight. When she got that outfit that was a size 18, or whatever it was, she was very, very quick to point out whe wasn't a size 18! It's not a personal attack on anyone here. It's outing out her generally lazy attitude to life, her "content" and family.

Reactions: 4

She is just jumping on another bandwagon. Laura is fatphobic and made it very clear the thought of being an 18 disgusted her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is just jumping on another bandwagon. Laura is fatphobic and made it very clear the thought of being an 18 disgusted her.
Ah, I vaguely remember that now. And yes, I thought it would be another bandwagon for her to jump on. Oh the irony of a straight sized, fatphobic person doing that. She really has no interesting content.

Reactions: 3
She can get away with it though as she thinks she's a #femalecomedian

She creeps me right out

Urgh with the hello fresh again, why is she tired though? She does duck all, she admits she does duck all oh and she's a pervert

Urgh with the hello fresh again, why is she tired though? She does duck all, she admits she does duck all oh and she's a pervert
At least she hasn't slimed herself all over the hello fresh bag this time. They obviously had words with her about her last attempt at an advert. I still won't buy it. Just the thought of her being near any food makes me feel sick.

Especially as her bone idol husband has had to ask if she has washed "that" today.....

Gross.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.