Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
She was in my year at school, so she’ll be 38 or 39.
Oh lord. What was she like at school?

Actually what I did think about that Hello Fresh ad was 'Fuckin hell I like that kitchen' just a shame there was an animal crawling about on the worktops

Last edited:

howandwhy

VIP Member
It’s nothing new a lot of companies do the same yet she makes out she invented it. Her sweatshirts are also copied off several other designers again nothing new. The jumpsuit she makes is so unflattering with the band across the waste but ppl like Laura don’t care what they look like.
Her aching for a diagnosis and her book no shame is just an excuse to behave abhorrently and thinking it’s comedy and untouchable
Wow, cheeky b@stards, made out like it was their invention! Conning the customers!

Opinionated

VIP Member
i totally agree, but given her regular usage of the word "cunt", being called a slag by Laura is probably perceived amongst her friendship group as a compliment. 🤷🏻‍♂️
A slag to me is a derogatory word used for a woman who sleeps around….Laura could never be one WHO WOULD GO NEAR HER SWEATY YEASTY VAGINA 😂😂😂

howandwhy

VIP Member
I wake up, I check insta, I see Laura rolling around on the dining room table in grotty undies and then moaning that her thumb and lips sting because she has been handling chillies, chillies are hot Laura, it's common knowledge, it is not interesting
Wow, how dull and boring. How is this content? She really is clutching at straws. Also that bloody awful orange shirt. She claims not to be doing fashion stuff, but she sure is trying. Id not wear that stuff, oh and 13 stone?? Seriously? Why take the mick out of a women who is clearly a model, paid to model underwear, of course those women, don't just exist in society and are not real or representative of the norm! Kdil obviously doesn't understand. Plus that was so boring. Why can't she think of anything new? Probably as she has the intelligence of a fruit fly on a good day!