Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think I realised how poorly Laura is. This was extremely uncomfortable to watch.
of all the influenzas they could possibly choose, why would any brand choose Laura to advertise "fresh" anything. she takes such pride in being grimy and unwashed and smelly - and the image of her thrusting and rubbing her crotch onto boxes and bags of "fresh" food has removed any tiny possiblity that i would ever waste my money paying for a hello fresh subscription. it's such odd behaviour for the context of an advert for food and cooking meals for the family. will forever associate their recipes and logo with Laura and her stench of hot bum and unwashed minge. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
I’ve known anyone to have such bad luck when it comes to daily outings. Literally every time she leaves the house some kind of drama happens - people being rude to her, some random tale about poo or other bodily secretion, and now shagging monkeys! 🙄
She needs some serious help! She’s a compulsive liar and her desperate need for attention is embarrassing!
She has a personality disorder, is my view anyway.

Reactions: 5
The hello fresh ad has really made me realise she has completely lost it. Not remotely funny. Fckin weird & disgusting. Why is she always do Pervy. When she started climbing onto the counter to dry hump it.. nah!!!! Steve just stands their filming … wake up Steve .. wtf u doing ??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has a personality disorder, is my view anyway.
She's like her mate PTWM she's a fantasist as well as a lying cheating stealing scumbag. Back to Laura. She needs to seek help and her gormless but rather attractive husband needs to stop enabling her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The hello fresh ad has really made me realise she has completely lost it. Not remotely funny. Fckin weird & disgusting. Why is she always do Pervy. When she started climbing onto the counter to dry hump it.. nah!!!! Steve just stands their filming … wake up Steve .. wtf u doing ??
That has to be one of the most vile, weird, disgusting, pervy things I've ever seen in my life!
What the hell are hello fresh doing using this vile creature for ads 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
I've messaged hello fresh too. Its really embarrassing and I'm so surprised they use her. Waiting for a reply now. Oh and so wish I could be at her live show, I need to hone my heckling skills!!!!

Reactions: 6
Hi Laura, how about instead of moaning about having your child in bed with you every night, you try a bit of tough love and send him back to his own room? Yes there may be tantrums but be a parent and deal with it.

Hi Laura, how about instead of moaning about having your child in bed with you every night, you try a bit of tough love and send him back to his own room? Yes there may be tantrums but be a parent and deal with it.
she just takes every possible opportunity to moan and complain about her kids and the burden they place upon her. she just returned home from a night away with steve, and the boys didn't go with them - her son clearly was able to cope for the night without her "comforting" him by sitting beside him using her phone, taking photos of herself until he falls asleep. i can't imagine her presence would settle anyone who was struggling to sleep - she's literally a night terror personified - its far more likely that she poor kid is knocked out by her stench. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Dipped in and out of this thread, never commented because I kind of liked her back in the day she was some what relatable, ,then I felt sorry for her she was getting really gross and so on, now its a bit more why the heck is nobody stepping in, if any of her family/friends or management read here, cancel the tour and get the lass some help, she is clearly manic or is ready for a breakdown it's not nice watching someone unravel in public. Dry humping food is not normal behavior someone get her off social media for a bit. Before L shouts troll I'm not I'm pointing out from a lot of years of experience.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.