Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking she left therapy last time as the therapist wouldn't entertain her. Now she’s got a new therapist to try and manipulate this one into enabling her ways. She’s literally the poster girl for ‘what mental health does not look like’ she’s so disingenuous. Her erratic ways are for attention. She’s playing the mental health card as her ‘career’ is plummeting. It’s sick. This will be the reason her gig gets cancelled you watch
i genuinely think she shops around, paying for therapy as it benefits her, with therapists who will give her whatever diagnosis and treatment she wants to add to her list, forms weirdly unhealthy attachments to them, likely to the point that she is sending them inappropriate and creepy messages between sessions, refusing to respect therapist/patient boundaries and declaring her undying love for them and letting them know she cannot live without them, which is emotional manipulation and would likely result in the therapist refusing to continue to work with her. she'll then announce on IG that she decided to take a break from therapy, tick whatever treatment she has tried - EMDR therapy, for example - off her list, and add whatever diagnosis she has manipulated her way into receiving to her list of hashtags #ptsd #COMPLEXptsd #trauma #abuse etc etc.

as I have said before, she collects diagnoses like pokemon cards and once she has ticked one of her list, she is totally focused on getting her grimy hands on the next one - hence her decision to pay a new therapist to adorn her with her coveted diagnosis of ADHD - guaranteed that once she has it, and can add #ADHD to the hashtags she lists on her posts and get herself a load of attention, she will suddenly claim that she's taking another break from therapy - when in actuality, it's her therapist who has refuses to coniltinue working with her - until she sets her sights on another diagnosis and shops for yet another new therapist, which is exactly the issue with private therapy in that she can essentially pay to receive any diagnosis she wants working with different therapists each time who are unaware of her inappropriate and predatory behaviour. that wouldn't happen within the NHS, and she absolutely wouldn't get away with on-and-off therapy - which she has already declared she decided that she will be in therapy for the rest of her life. it's sheer privilege, but also shows exactly how people like Laura can exploit the system to their own benefits.

it wasn't long ago that Laura was responding to questions about whether she was neurodiverse and explaining that she had a few traits of ADHD but absolutely wouldn't qulaify for a diagnosis - yet over the past few months, she is purposefully playing into dramatising "symptoms", which never affected her previously - really pushing her "impulsivity" with the tattoos as an example, when impulsivity can be a symptom of a whole range of mental illnesses, or can simply be a personality trait in itself and not symptomatic of anything - because, for whatever reason, she has decided that an ADHD diagnosis is within her grasp and cannot resist adding it to her collection - likely for the sympathy and attention she will receive as a result. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Laura "confessing" that she has spent the day ignoring her sons, hasn't encouraged them to brush their teeth and left them dressed in their pyjamas, with biscuits and their screens, while she has spent her time outside in the front garden - desperate to escape being forced to spend time with her sons - "decorating", presumably for halloween. no doubt she will soon be sharing a reel featuring her parading around her front garden wearing only her grubby underwear, cackling wildly, humping the trees as she hangs inappropriate "decorations" - likely her lurid collection of sex toys from the branches, and smearing the doorbell with dog 💩 and wafting around the stench of "hot bum" to ward off any potential trick or treaters - who would undoubtedly get the fright of their life, as Laura would take the opportunity to expose herself as she opened the door, resulting in the neighbourhood kids having nightmares for weeks. 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Laura "confessing" that she has spent the day ignoring her sons, hasn't encouraged them to brush their teeth and left them dressed in their pyjamas, with biscuits and their screens, while she has spent her time outside in the front garden - desperate to escape being forced to spend time with her sons - "decorating", presumably for halloween. no doubt she will soon be sharing a reel featuring her parading around her front garden wearing only her grubby underwear, cackling wildly, humping the trees as she hangs inappropriate "decorations" - likely her lurid collection of sex toys from the branches, and smearing the doorbell with dog 💩 and wafting around the stench of "hot bum" to ward off any potential trick or treaters - who would undoubtedly get the fright of their life, as Laura would take the opportunity to expose herself as she opened the door, resulting in the neighbourhood kids having nightmares for weeks. 🤢🤢

You have painted quite the picture there! 🤣

Reactions: 6
i genuinely think she shops around, paying for therapy as it benefits her, with therapists who will give her whatever diagnosis and treatment she wants to add to her list, forms weirdly unhealthy attachments to them, likely to the point that she is sending them inappropriate and creepy messages between sessions, refusing to respect therapist/patient boundaries and declaring her undying love for them and letting them know she cannot live without them, which is emotional manipulation and would likely result in the therapist refusing to continue to work with her. she'll then announce on IG that she decided to take a break from therapy, tick whatever treatment she has tried - EMDR therapy, for example - off her list, and add whatever diagnosis she has manipulated her way into receiving to her list of hashtags #ptsd #COMPLEXptsd #trauma #abuse etc etc.

as I have said before, she collects diagnoses like pokemon cards and once she has ticked one of her list, she is totally focused on getting her grimy hands on the next one - hence her decision to pay a new therapist to adorn her with her coveted diagnosis of ADHD - guaranteed that once she has it, and can add #ADHD to the hashtags she lists on her posts and get herself a load of attention, she will suddenly claim that she's taking another break from therapy - when in actuality, it's her therapist who has refuses to coniltinue working with her - until she sets her sights on another diagnosis and shops for yet another new therapist, which is exactly the issue with private therapy in that she can essentially pay to receive any diagnosis she wants working with different therapists each time who are unaware of her inappropriate and predatory behaviour. that wouldn't happen within the NHS, and she absolutely wouldn't get away with on-and-off therapy - which she has already declared she decided that she will be in therapy for the rest of her life. it's sheer privilege, but also shows exactly how people like Laura can exploit the system to their own benefits.

it wasn't long ago that Laura was responding to questions about whether she was neurodiverse and explaining that she had a few traits of ADHD but absolutely wouldn't qulaify for a diagnosis - yet over the past few months, she is purposefully playing into dramatising "symptoms", which never affected her previously - really pushing her "impulsivity" with the tattoos as an example, when impulsivity can be a symptom of a whole range of mental illnesses, or can simply be a personality trait in itself and not symptomatic of anything - because, for whatever reason, she has decided that an ADHD diagnosis is within her grasp and cannot resist adding it to her collection - likely for the sympathy and attention she will receive as a result. 🤦🏻‍♀️

That is absolutely spot on!
How she thinks she is relatable is beyond me now

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I cannot stand this witch… she barks in about ‘being kind’ and slags off trolls but literally very video she does is mocking women… yes okay I get the ‘i want to show the reality’ but just make the videos without showing the skinny girls she’s so clearly hating on…

Reactions: 5
That Halloween reel - she quite clearly pulls Steve down and then deliberately pulls his pants down so his bum crack is out.
It’a so cringe. Why is she like this? Why do people keep encouraging her weird behaviour? Why does SHE think her behaviour is normal/funny?
Shes an absolute car crash of human being.

Reactions: 7
I’m still infuriated by her (yet another) mental health post… then Dancing about in the living room… I know all mental health looks different depending on the person but if your in a really bad way and in need of therapy u rarely have the energy to get up and prance about ON THE GRAM of all things… I hate this woman

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I cannot stand this witch… she barks in about ‘being kind’ and slags off trolls but literally very video she does is mocking women… yes okay I get the ‘i want to show the reality’ but just make the videos without showing the skinny girls she’s so clearly hating on…
yeah, she is quick to use the #bekind and #womensupportingwomen hashtags as it suits her - predominantly when she wants to make a huge drama out of the fact that someone dated to criticise her vile behaviour, which isn't "being kind" thus justifies her publicly labelling other women as trolls, bullies and cunts, doxing them and encouraging her followers "support other women by slagging them off in her comments - but the moment she wants to create reels that mock, ridicule and body shame women she is jealous off, suddenly her all-important #bekind mantra doesn't apply. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
How happy is she to get rid of her kids?
urgh. she can't conceal her utter delight, after being so visibly frustrated that they had an inset day yesterday and she was forced to spend more of her time ignoring them. that grin is proper creepy. 🙄🙄

and as for her latest post, yet another attention seeking post under the guise of "raising awareness". if it isn't a mental health awareness post where she flaunts her privilege at her ability to be able to afford private therapy as and when it suits her, so she can shop for whatever coveted diagnosis is next on her list, now she's reminding everyone she recently had a basic medical prodedure last month - "in case you forgot", because obvs nobody should have anything other to think about than remember Laura, the centre of their entire universe - had day surgery four weeks ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ - solely for sympathy and attention, pretending she's "raising awareness" for ovarian cancer by reassuring the world that she is okay. the comments on her post are litwrally filled with people explaining that they have been struggling with similar symptoms for months/years, yet aren't being taken seriously by their GP or have been waiting months for an appointment, but Laura isn't bothering to reply because she's fine and she's used the situation to create content - which is all that matters.

the intention behind her posts are.
so obvious. she even ordered herself a pair of compression stockings on amazon, prior to the "op", just so she could create reels prancing about wearing just them and her grimy underwear minutes after getting home from day surgery which she claimed was so serious she was supposed to be on bed rest! duck everyone else and duck her lies about her aim to raise awareness - as long as she is getting attention, she doesn't care. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
urgh. she can't conceal her utter delight, after being so visibly frustrated that they had an inset day yesterday and she was forced to spend more of her time ignoring them. that grin is proper creepy. 🙄🙄

and as for her latest post, yet another attention seeking post under the guise of "raising awareness". if it isn't a mental health awareness post where she flaunts her privilege at her ability to be able to afford private therapy as and when it suits her, so she can shop for whatever coveted diagnosis is next on her list, now she's reminding everyone she recently had a basic medical prodedure last month - "in case you forgot", because obvs nobody should have anything other to think about than remember Laura, the centre of their entire universe - had day surgery four weeks ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ - solely for sympathy and attention, pretending she's "raising awareness" for ovarian cancer by reassuring the world that she is okay. the comments on her post are litwrally filled with people explaining that they have been struggling with similar symptoms for months/years, yet aren't being taken seriously by their GP or have been waiting months for an appointment, but Laura isn't bothering to reply because she's fine and she's used the situation to create content - which is all that matters.

the intention behind her posts are.
so obvious. she even ordered herself a pair of compression stockings on amazon, prior to the "op", just so she could create reels prancing about wearing just them and her grimy underwear minutes after getting home from day surgery which she claimed was so serious she was supposed to be on bed rest! duck everyone else and duck her lies about her aim to raise awareness - as long as she is getting attention, she doesn't care. 😡
Spot on as always (y)

Jesus Christ, you don't 'raise awareness' (of what we don't even know), by writing vague posts about how you had 'surgery', after 'some bleeding', you have now got 'the all clear', and that you know people who have had ovarian cancer and breast cancer. Wtf?

Be open about it, what symptoms were you having, what was the surgery you had, what is it called in case someone else is going to go through it, what did it involve, what does 'all clear' mean in your context?

Otherwise all you are doing is attention seeking and making it all about you.

This has really pissed me off - so many people who have actually got cancer have insta accounts or vlogs that are so informative, and really helpful for people who may be going down the same road. The complete opposite of what Laura has done.

Reactions: 9
Christ I hate the way she talks about Steve. "Steve will literally do anything if given even a 1% chance of getting to touch my snatch at the end of it." wtf? I'd never talk about my partner like that, I feel bad for him. At least the room looked clean 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Christ I hate the way she talks about Steve. "Steve will literally do anything if given even a 1% chance of getting to touch my snatch at the end of it." wtf? I'd never talk about my partner like that, I feel bad for him. At least the room looked clean 🙄
That’s literally abuse. Bribing someone to do anything so they can have sexual favours??? She’s the low of the low. Could you imagine a man saying that about his wife?? She’d be calling the police. Honestly she needs to be on some sort of register she’s such a predator it’s actually alarming me now

That’s literally abuse. Bribing someone to do anything so they can have sexual favours??? She’s the low of the low. Could you imagine a man saying that about his wife?? She’d be calling the police. Honestly she needs to be on some sort of register she’s such a predator it’s actually alarming me now
She's an idiot, she's happy to make stupid gender stereotyping comments but blabs on like she's some kind of feminist which she's definitely not.

Reactions: 6
she's truly vile. both her behaviour and the way she soeaks about her husband and her kids. and sure, he gets involved in her disgusting reels and doesn't intervene to protect his children when it's clear his wife is spiralling needs help, but that doesn't justify the crude and emmasculating comments she makes about the guy. and how bleeping obvious was it that she intentionally pulled down his pants to expose his bum crack?! ffs, she had labelled herself a "comedian", thinks she's totally hilarious and is planning a live shitshow where she prances about in her grubby, unwashed underwear and presumably re-enacts these vulgar reels on stage, yet she can't even create a reel where she manages to give the impression that steve's pants slipping down was an accident, and not an intentional part of the act.

i cannot wait to watch her future "career" plan to become a self-employed "comedian", travelling the country on a tour of live shows totally fa apart. overlooking the fact that the only funny thing about that is that she has labelled herself a comedian, if she can't deal with criticism on anonymous online forums, and it causes her to throw tantrums and rant about bullies and trolls, how does she think she is going to cope with the critical reviews that will undoubtedly be written, as she parades around on stage, assuming she will be perceived as the next celeste barber, when they will totally tear her to shreds for indecently exposing herself, revealing her bitter jealousy as she publicly ridicules and body shames other women in an attempt to feel better about herself. what's she gonna do? rush to her stories and dox the critics?! 🤣🤣

she's truly vile. both her behaviour and the way she soeaks about her husband and her kids. and sure, he gets involved in her disgusting reels and doesn't intervene to protect his children when it's clear his wife is spiralling needs help, but that doesn't justify the crude and emmasculating comments she makes about the guy. and how bleeping obvious was it that she intentionally pulled down his pants to expose his bum crack?! ffs, she had labelled herself a "comedian", thinks she's totally hilarious and is planning a live shitshow where she prances about in her grubby, unwashed underwear and presumably re-enacts these vulgar reels on stage, yet she can't even create a reel where she manages to give the impression that steve's pants slipping down was an accident, and not an intentional part of the act.

i cannot wait to watch her future "career" plan to become a self-employed "comedian", travelling the country on a tour of live shows totally fa apart. overlooking the fact that the only funny thing about that is that she has labelled herself a comedian, if she can't deal with criticism on anonymous online forums, and it causes her to throw tantrums and rant about bullies and trolls, how does she think she is going to cope with the critical reviews that will undoubtedly be written, as she parades around on stage, assuming she will be perceived as the next celeste barber, when they will totally tear her to shreds for indecently exposing herself, revealing her bitter jealousy as she publicly ridicules and body shames other women in an attempt to feel better about herself. what's she gonna do? rush to her stories and dox the critics?! 🤣🤣
I don't like to diagnose ppl over the internet but I'm going to do exactly that and say that there has to be something not right with him for him to stay in that relationship. I think he feels like he has to go along with everything or else she'll do something awful. Either that or he's actually as vile as she is and he's just a good actor. Tbh I lean towards the former, I just feel sorry for him especially after seeing the video of him stumbling home absolutely langered ages ago

I don't like to diagnose ppl over the internet but I'm going to do exactly that and say that there has to be something not right with him for him to stay in that relationship. I think he feels like he has to go along with everything or else she'll do something awful. Either that or he's actually as vile as she is and he's just a good actor. Tbh I lean towards the former, I just feel sorry for him especially after seeing the video of him stumbling home absolutely langered ages ago
He has Stockholm Syndrome, poor bugger and poor kiddies

Reactions: 3
My thoughts on this woman, are what an absolute mess. I used to think she was quite funny, and had a good point but it’s turned into something really quite dark and revolting. She obviously models herself on Celeste Barber, who manages to appear funny and beautiful. I get that we should promote all bodies and figures, and Celeste does this in a very lovely way. Laura, well. She takes a good thing and goes way too far. And I personally can’t see how this doesn’t actually impact on her health and why those close to her aren’t actually saying, this needs to stop, it’s not healthy. From the couple of more glam shoots she’s done, she loved it, and felt pretty and attractive. Yet she constantly shared images of herself looking her absolute worst, and I don’t think that helps her at all, how could it. If I was working on my self esteem and self image, it’s one thing to look at yourself kindly in a mirror, but to share photos of yourself looking worse than you probably actually do for laughs is not good for you. She lurches from one over exposure to another. It maybe fun to do a stupid video and pull your husband trousers down accidentally on purpose, but she still has to walk out of her front door and into the playground and carry that. I’d be mortified, and given she struggles with going anywhere alone, I’d imagine that what she does makes it all much worse, it isn’t part of her finding herself. The quest for diagnosis is just another part of her not really being herself.
I stopped following because she made me feel ill just watching her lack of respect for herself and her husband.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.