Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, her latest TikTok! The massive fart in the bath. She is beyond repulsive!
And she still managed to turn talking about skin peels into talk about sex and penises going into holes.
She makes my skin crawl.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
My god, her latest TikTok! The massive fart in the bath. She is beyond repulsive!
And she still managed to turn talking about skin peels into talk about sex and penises going into holes.
She makes my skin crawl.
I've reported it. Why does she have to say bleep all the time. Also why ram the camera up her nose and mouth? It's not helping! As she gets, what say 300 likes and maybe 10-20 comments on her videos? They are pointless dross, dull, boring, disgusting, disturbing, awful videos, which are of non use to anyone. She is bit representative of "real" women, I certainly don't behave like her and I'm pretty sure I'm a real woman

She's also reposted that video of that young girl in the white skirt, then her taking the piss..that is old. Scraping the barrel much? Also how is Bora Smelbin representative of real women? She is a giant ogre, with dirty red hair and plastered in tit tattoos, I don't know any women that look or act like her.. she is a disgrace to real women an insult as well. Just awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Latest video, yawn, boring, done before. Bora Smelbin prancing around in ill fitting underwear, slagging her tit husband off..yes please divorce him.

She is 2 faced as well, a few nasty comments (someone calls the girl a n0nce) about the poor girl that she is taking the piss out of, but i don't see Bora Smelbin pulling them up on it???? If someone were to call her a n0nce I'm sure she would make a whole story about it on her reel, outing them for all to see. Funny how she is all about empowerment of women, but only when someone calls her out.

The girl in the video is clearly doing her job, as a professional model, as you can see the lighting and sheets in the back ground. Yes she doesn't look like a typical women, but Bora is doing this over and over again, it's such utter dross. Stop picking on women whose job it is to look amazing! Of course no one looks like that in real life very often, we are all grown up enough to know this. We don't need your grubby, tubby arse shoved in our faces every 5 minutes to make a point. We get it!

Her followers were 517k before Xmas, now down to 515k. Hardly any comments and a fraction of likes as compared to her followers.....

#yawn
#repetitive
#not funny
#notacomedian
#that
#pervert

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She will never change her narrative when there's funking eeijets telling her she's hilarious.
Exactly, gawd I wish they'd stop crawling up her scruffy ass with comments like "you are EVERYTHING" ...why on earth would you think she's any kind of role model ?! I could puke 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Latest video, yawn, boring, done before. Bora Smelbin prancing around in ill fitting underwear, slagging her tit husband off..yes please divorce him.

She is 2 faced as well, a few nasty comments (someone calls the girl a n0nce) about the poor girl that she is taking the piss out of, but i don't see Bora Smelbin pulling them up on it???? If someone were to call her a n0nce I'm sure she would make a whole story about it on her reel, outing them for all to see. Funny how she is all about empowerment of women, but only when someone calls her out.

The girl in the video is clearly doing her job, as a professional model, as you can see the lighting and sheets in the back ground. Yes she doesn't look like a typical women, but Bora is doing this over and over again, it's such utter dross. Stop picking on women whose job it is to look amazing! Of course no one looks like that in real life very often, we are all grown up enough to know this. We don't need your grubby, tubby arse shoved in our faces every 5 minutes to make a point. We get it!

Her followers were 517k before Xmas, now down to 515k. Hardly any comments and a fraction of likes as compared to her followers.....

#yawn
#repetitive
#not funny
#notacomedian
#that
#pervert
Laura is a vile hypocrite. she's all for #womensupportingwomen when it allows her to accuse others of bullying HER, and she can dox people, label them "cunts" and encourage her followers to attack them - yet the women she mocks and ridicules and shames in the reels she imitates supposedly deserve her bullying, and it's all totally justified because she has dehumanised them as "not REAL women". there are critical comments in her latest reel praising Laura for representing rEaL women by guring around in her grubby underwear, because it is far more relatable than seeing the body of a slim model, whose appearance fits with societal beauty ideals. she's obviously a model - that's literally the point! she is obviously doing her job, and i very much doubt she looks so perfect and flawless every moment of her life! and she is just as much a REAL woman with a REAL body as any other woman! all women are real women, regardless of their weight or body type - not matter how much Laura degrades them.

the way Laura shames women who are slimmer than her simply because she's jealous, and actually tags them in her reels - knowing that even if they feel hurt and attacked, they can't critise her because Laura will immediately share any comment in her stories and encourage her followers to further abuse her! she's so fiercely anti-bullying, yet is very happy for her followers to flood her reels with nasty comments and childish name-calling - the "nonce" comment Laura is totally okay with? seriously?! - choosing not to delete them, but actively encouraging them by slagging off women slimmer and prettier than her, who bother to wash and shave and wear clean clothes, as if taking pride in your appearance, showering regularly and wearing make-up is something to be ashamed of, when it's LAURA who should be ashamed of her behaviour - not models who are creating reels for content, because it's their job, and despite Laura's jealousy, modelling is a far more respectable job than a "career" built in mocking, bullying and shaming other women, indecently exposing herself online and in public, refusing to wash, hating her kids and justifying her appalling and crude behavior by labelling it "comedy". 😡😡

Reactions: 8
Is this a joke? She's not been on IG for a while? She is constantly on it! Wtaf??? Plus she is in bloody bed again.

Plus another bleeping, stupid, boring, talentless, crap video of her wobbling her flab at the camera again, she only posted one yesterday!!!

Saying she has nothing to wear, well, what about her poor kids? Can't Steve the wimp put any washing on? Perhaps if she got out of bed at a decent hour and stopped prancing around, like some fair ground horror attraction, she'd get something done!

Is she delusional??

Exactly, gawd I wish they'd stop crawling up her scruffy ass with comments like "you are EVERYTHING" ...why on earth would you think she's any kind of role model ?! I could puke 🤮
It's so fake and annoying, all the instahuns telling her she's amazing. Wtf is this world coming to if that is inspiring ewww

Attachments

Last edited:
probs for the best that you don't attempt to make a joke Laura, given that you are the absolute opposite of a "female comedian". the only joke in her content is Laura herself. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20230108_113038_com.instagram.android_edit_7405829853858498.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
probs for the best that you don't attempt to make a joke Laura, given that you are the absolute opposite of a "female comedian". the only joke in her content is Laura herself. 🙄🙄

View attachment 1865875
The zoebee stuff clearly is not working either.

I wonder if that dressing gown has ever been washed? Wait, why am I even questioning it? Of course it hasn't.

• Sick
She makes my skin crawl.
Whether or not you fart in the bath, NO ONE needs to see a video of you doing it. She literally thinks she's Regina George and maybe she is of rank crappy copycat potential behaviour 'I saw KDIL fart in the bath, so I went and did a massive fart in the bath' 🤢🤮

• Sick
Steve allowing the pictures as well makes him as bad as her! She will sell her soul ffs it’s sad

Ooohhh she’s had an account warning on tiktok for sexually explicit behaviour.
I wonder if it’s anything to do with the reporting spree I went on last night of all her vile, half naked videos…..
Perhaps the more reports she get, the closer it might become to her filthy self being kicked off tiktok entirely….🤔🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if it’s anything to do with the reporting spree I went on last night of all her vile, half naked videos…..
Perhaps the more reports she get, the closer it might become to her filthy self being kicked off tiktok entirely….🤔🤞
hopefully, especially since the content she posts on tiktok is far more crude and vile than the gross stuff she shares on IG - she's previously said that the rules on tiktok are less restrictive, in the sense that they don't monitor what is posted to the same degree/don't delete her explicit content and indecent exposure or ban her account, thus she takes full advantage of that! i hope that her account is reported and her vile content deleted. it's not "comedy" it's total filth - and she is fully aware of that, hence how she decides what to share on IG and whatever is too crude she saves for tiktok - which is mainly used by teens and kids, who do not need to exposed to her content. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
I've reported all her vile videos, but when I look at the reports status, they all say "no violation". So not sure what's up with that

Bet she's not making much money from her 'comedy' She's such a sad fucker
She definitely isn't

#yawn
#repetitive
#not funny
#notacomedian
#that
#pervert
Now down to 514k

They have to be on drugs. They look like a couple you'd cross the road to avoid. Their poor sons. They are not capable of parenting. I have now crossed over from them giving me the ick to now hating them.
Dunno about him, but she looks off her tits there.

Smelbin loved the crack den reference, that she stole off here

hopefully, especially since the content she posts on tiktok is far more crude and vile than the gross stuff she shares on IG - she's previously said that the rules on tiktok are less restrictive, in the sense that they don't monitor what is posted to the same degree/don't delete her explicit content and indecent exposure or ban her account, thus she takes full advantage of that! i hope that her account is reported and her vile content deleted. it's not "comedy" it's total filth - and she is fully aware of that, hence how she decides what to share on IG and whatever is too crude she saves for tiktok - which is mainly used by teens and kids, who do not need to exposed to her content. 🤢🤢
I don't think anyone should be exposed to her poor excuse for content, lol. You're right, it's definitely not comedy and makes me feel ill!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.