Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just finished a sandwich on daughters heart shaped Belle plate, she's 25.....I dont know why but things taste better on it!
Haha I still have my sons Thomas the tank knife and fork and plates and they’re still in the cupboard and he’s 26 lol however I wouldn’t splash it all over social media. Her sons 12 he’s at a crucial age lol n secondary school. My other son is also 12 and he’s told me he f I did any thing like she does he’d disown me!! He feels sorry for her eldest to have a mum like her

Reactions: 5
Haha I still have my sons Thomas the tank knife and fork and plates and they’re still in the cupboard and he’s 26 lol however I wouldn’t splash it all over social media. Her sons 12 he’s at a crucial age lol n secondary school. My other son is also 12 and he’s told me he f I did any thing like she does he’d disown me!! He feels sorry for her eldest to have a mum like her
If your son is saying he feels sorry for the poor kid, then surely if she is reading this she should not talk about them or do the nasty, crude stuff she does.

She really plays ok the narrative of “ im obsessed with everything because did my mental health” she’s full of shut but she knows people her minions will not tell her otherwise. Also, did she really say she likes a tidy house? 😂😂😂 Laura, you’re fooling no one
Loads of people get an idea in there head and think about it loads, doesn't mean they have mental health issues! I do it! I'm not adhd or even bothered by it!

Reactions: 2
She thinks constantly highlighting things she is doing which are listed in the ADHD diagnostic criteria. Will make people believe she has ADHD. And get her the (paid for) diagnosis she craves. I have a teen daugher diagnosed at a young age with ASD. And never ever has she or does she make a point of highlighting how her brain works. She just gets on with life like anybody else. Without the need to narrate it and stress why she does this or why she does that. She's an insult to the neurodivergent community

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
again with the claims of being inattentive/unable to focus/unable to concentrate/easily distracted. SO desperate to pave the way for diagnosis of ADHD and she makes it so painfully obvious in the stories she posts. any half-decent MH professional should be able to see straight through her lies, and diagnosis her with HPD - a condition that actually fits her symptoms. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20230119_162209.jpg

Reactions: 4
Just posting the same thoughts. Plus, who gives a tit. When someone is talking to me about something I have zero interest in, I also try my hardest to be interested and listening, LIKE ALL OTHER PEOPLE.

I also can't imagine her hauling her greasy carcass around to do a cartwheel

Just posting the same thoughts. Plus, who gives a tit. When someone is talking to me about something I have zero interest in, I also try my hardest to be interested and listening, LIKE ALL OTHER PEOPLE.

I also can't imagine her hauling her greasy carcass around to do a cartwheel
Again, nothing new, nothing surprising, most people think of other stuff, when listening to someone talking about something they're not interested in. No ground breaking content here. Boring woman

Attachments

Jesus Christ she's still harping on about the bleeping curry, it's a curry Laura, just a curry love, get over it and duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is she wasn’t like this when she first started. She was just a greasy fringed mum that tried stuff on that didn’t fit and tried to do poses that models did. She’s literally joining the mental health band wagon now and it’s sick. Most ‘celebs’ that come out and say they’ve been diagnosed as adhd etc are still the same as they’ve always been. She has changed so much in the last 3 years it’s shocking. I think in lockdown she thought where is this all going how can I get engagement…..and here we are the new invented Laura!!!!

She knows she's unattractive with terrible skin and can do the products or the brand no favours. So just takes the piss out of herself and plays on her ugliness
Thing is, this is not very nice about anyone. She could be attractive, she doesn’t really have terrible skin, she doesn’t look after herself and posts videos and photographs on purpose in the worst possible light to be relatable. She can actually look as nice and lovely as anyone else.

She thinks constantly highlighting things she is doing which are listed in the ADHD diagnostic criteria. Will make people believe she has ADHD. And get her the (paid for) diagnosis she craves. I have a teen daugher diagnosed at a young age with ASD. And never ever has she or does she make a point of highlighting how her brain works. She just gets on with life like anybody else. Without the need to narrate it and stress why she does this or why she does that. She's an insult to the neurodivergent community
I was diagnosed with Aspergers¹ when I was 17, and my usual thing about it is to essentially go "your guess is as good as mine" to explain anything I do or how my mind works. I don't expect anyone else to get it because often it makes no sense to me either 🤷.

¹which is a deprecated diagnosis, but it was used in 2003, and I kind of don't mind it as a label, although Hans Asperger himself was a dodgy bleep.

Reactions: 3
See she’s out with the teaching assistant. Saying she’s got to 1st base. Assume the TA not on Instagram or she wouldn’t be seen with her. Find it all highly unprofessional on the side of the TA as well.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
See she’s out with the teaching assistant. Saying she’s got to 1st base. Assume the TA not on Instagram or she wouldn’t be seen with her. Find it all highly unprofessional on the side of the TA as well.
All for IG clout. How desperate and boring is she!? How is this content? Great, so what. God she's sad. I just hope the TA, didn't catch anything, that could be passed on to any kids she's working with...

Reactions: 2
She is just too creepy. It's like watching a sex predator grooming their prey. I can imagine she has photos of the TA stuck on the walls of some scruffy room at home. She'll have gone home and rubbed her fishy vag silly last night. Serious Rose West vibes

• Sick
Reactions: 10
More fool the TA, and yes unprofessional too, Laura is a sex pest and the TA and husband should watch out

Reactions: 8
Do Steve and the TAs husband know about this?
Probably do, but she's just playing it up for IG. If it were serious, I'm sure Steve would be thrilled!

I just think it's all lies and crap, for the SM clout. It may get her some likes and comments for a bit. Then she'll have to think of something else. Not that this is content worthy. It's boring and pathetic, like she is..desperate. Very sad indeed. Scraping about on SM for likes, comments and free stuff, pitiful

She is literally a warning of how being obsessed with social media can cause multiple mental health issues and problems within your family and lead you to behave in disturbing and inappropriate ways.

She is literally a warning of how being obsessed with social media can cause multiple mental health issues and problems within your family and lead you to behave in disturbing and inappropriate ways.
She is probably glued to her phone 24/7. Very sad, as it will be to the detriment of her family and herself. She can't even go out with a "friend" without splashing it all over SM.

Now her tattoo is near finished I bet the tattoo couple are dying to get away from her so she needs a new couple to latch on to. Funny how we never see any of her real friends or Steve’s friends?? I’m assuming she hasn’t got any

Obviously everyone who saw them will have assumed they were lesbians. Just like everyone must've assumed that she was a thrupple with the tit tattooist and his wife because they were at London Zoo together. In Laura's warped psychopathic mind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.