Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope "minge" is allowed in thread titles, for Russ In Cheshire thread #2 purposes šŸ˜…

As for a recap, Laura seems to be acting like a cringey teenage boy and coming on to her kids teachers. Grim.

Reactions: 2
Couldn't reply as thread was locked but for sure the teacher would have been in that staff room like omg guys look at this.

It is really weird behaviour especially as it's literally only been 6 weeks of a new term so I'm guessing new teacher? She seems to become obsessed with people pretty easily but that doesn't mean she can then have zero self restraint and inflict that on whoever is her obsession that week.

Reactions: 4
Ffs sheā€™s advertising skin & me - Iā€™m cancelling my subscription. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™m continuing with them if theyā€™re using her to advertise their products šŸ¤® shame because itā€™s brilliant. Wasnā€™t she trying to plug some ā€œmiracleā€ cannabis skin care recently?

Reactions: 3
Another woe is me story. Canā€™t believe she took the boys out ALONE she couldnā€™t have done it before. Errrrr you went to London sign them on your own when Steve went to a convention?? The monkeys didnā€™t shag on your roof as you wouldnā€™t be able to see them. YOURE SO FULL OF tit

Reactions: 4
Ffs sheā€™s advertising skin & me - Iā€™m cancelling my subscription. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™m continuing with them if theyā€™re using her to advertise their products šŸ¤® shame because itā€™s brilliant. Wasnā€™t she trying to plug some ā€œmiracleā€ cannabis skin care recently?
I use Dermaticaā€¦as far as I know, they havenā€™t started using influenzas to shill their products yet. If they do, Iā€™m going to be seriously conflicted as itā€™s the only thing that keeps my PCOS acne at bay.

Another woe is me story. Canā€™t believe she took the boys out ALONE she couldnā€™t have done it before. Errrrr you went to London sign them on your own when Steve went to a convention?? The monkeys didnā€™t shag on your roof as you wouldnā€™t be able to see them. YOURE SO FULL OF tit
why would you make that up?! she's truly pathetic. actually going out of your way to fabricate stories about šŸ’© etc on a daily. basis, and then to describe a lovely trip to Longleat with your kids, but having to throw in a reference to shagging monkeys, because duck keeping it classy, she is absolutely resolute on keeping it crude. šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

as you said, it's obviously total bullshit. it's entirely likely that there were monkeys on the roof of her car, but since she couldn't see them, she has absolutely idea why they were doing - likely just scrabbling around, attempting to snap the ariel off their roof or scratch the paintwork as they do with every other car that drives through their enclosure. they're hardly going to make a point of specifically selecting Laura's car to shag on the roof of, when she *coincidentally* has an entire account dedicated to sharing the entirely unbelievable, crass stories she makes up on a daily basis for the sake of content. just duck off Laura, and perhaps pay attention to your son nex time if he's scared of the monkeys. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Was that the one where the ad got taken down because so many people complained about how disgusting it was šŸ˜†

Iā€™ve known anyone to have such bad luck when it comes to daily outings. Literally every time she leaves the house some kind of drama happens - people being rude to her, some random tale about poo or other bodily secretion, and now shagging monkeys! šŸ™„
She needs some serious help! Sheā€™s a compulsive liar and her desperate need for attention is embarrassing!

• Heart
Her new reel is just vile and I find the #bekind absolutely ridiculous when she is actively mocking another woman. To be honest the rest of her hashtags are amusing šŸ˜„

Her new Instagram video šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢. Iā€™ll tell you what you need to do Laura - buy clothes that actually fit you. And keep you bum out of my face please

Haha, it seems sheā€™s blocked me and I didnā€™t even follow her - I just used to watch her stories every now and then to see what you were talking about on here. What a sad life to lead, silly bint!

Also, I just looked on my other profile and that Skin and Me ad is the best recommendation Dermatica will ever get!!šŸ˜‚ Her face and skin are awful and Iā€™m quite the expert in tit skin!

• Haha
Her new reel is just vile and I find the #bekind absolutely ridiculous when she is actively mocking another woman. To be honest the rest of her hashtags are amusing šŸ˜„
#bekind and #womensupportingwomen are hashtags Laura only adheres to when they apply to her, in that she wants to rant about how people aren't supporting her or being kind to her. in other situations, it's totally fine for her to refer to people as cunts, publicly dox and threaten people who disagree with her and encourage her own followers to bully them andeave nasty comments about them on her derogatory posts, and body shame and ridicule other women, simply because she is jealous that they are slimmer more attractive than her - this she has deemed them NoT rEaL wOmEn. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

it's not relatable to watch someone attempt to pull a pair of jeans that quite clearly are a few sizes too small over their flabby, sagging backside, with their bum pressed up close to the camera. in that situation, an average woman would accept the jeans no longer fit, and grab something else from their wardrobe, before continuing with their day - likely frustrated that they would now have to potentially spend money they don't have on a larger pair of jeans. Laura's dramatic version of realising a pair of jeans no longer fit you is hardly an accurate representation of rEaL women, as people don't immediately set up a camera to film themselves trying to squeeze themselves into clothing that is too small and rush to plaster it all over the internet.

totally agree with your reference to her other hashtags tho. i genuinely find it hilarious that she deems herself a #femalecomedian - that in itself is more of a joke than Laura herself. same with #comedy and #funny - people aren't laughing with you Laura they're laughing at you, and your dispicable mess of a life and desperate attempts for attention! i would actually pity her if she wasn't so grim. šŸ¤£

and as for #femaleempowerment - what exactly is "empowering" about sharing footage of herself attempting to pull on a pair of jeans that are too small, rather than not placing so much emphasis on the size of her clothes that she has to make a huge deal out of instead of buying a pair in the next size up? or about specifically seeking out reels created by other women, which she then proceeds to mimic and mock and ridicule?! she is absolutely deluded if she thinks any of her behaviour is kind, supportive or empowering! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
#bekind and #womensupportingwomen are hashtags Laura only adheres to when they apply to her, in that she wants to rant about how people aren't supporting her or being kind to her. in other situations, it's totally fine for her to refer to people as cunts, publicly dox and threaten people who disagree with her and encourage her own followers to bully them andeave nasty comments about them on her derogatory posts, and body shame and ridicule other women, simply because she is jealous that they are slimmer more attractive than her - this she has deemed them NoT rEaL wOmEn. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

it's not relatable to watch someone attempt to pull a pair of jeans that quite clearly are a few sizes too small over their flabby, sagging backside, with their bum pressed up close to the camera. in that situation, an average woman would accept the jeans no longer fit, and grab something else from their wardrobe, before continuing with their day - likely frustrated that they would now have to potentially spend money they don't have on a larger pair of jeans. Laura's dramatic version of realising a pair of jeans no longer fit you is hardly an accurate representation of rEaL women, as people don't immediately set up a camera to film themselves trying to squeeze themselves into clothing that is too small and rush to plaster it all over the internet.

totally agree with your reference to her other hashtags tho. i genuinely find it hilarious that she deems herself a #femalecomedian - that in itself is more of a joke than Laura herself. same with #comedy and #funny - people aren't laughing with you Laura they're laughing at you, and your dispicable mess of a life and desperate attempts for attention! i would actually pity her if she wasn't so grim. šŸ¤£

and as for #femaleempowerment - what exactly is "empowering" about sharing footage of herself attempting to pull on a pair of jeans that are too small, rather than not placing so much emphasis on the size of her clothes that she has to make a huge deal out of instead of buying a pair in the next size up? or about specifically seeking out reels created by other women, which she then proceeds to mimic and mock and ridicule?! she is absolutely deluded if she thinks any of her behaviour is kind, supportive or empowering! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Her behaviours are increasingly problematic. If she has all this therapy she claims has helped why isn't her amazing therapist maybe pointing out her destructive behaviours.

Also how many more days is she going wear that hideous patterned dress? Its like a psychedelic vomit

Reactions: 5
tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle! hi Laura! šŸ‘‹šŸ»

moments after we were discussing - yet again - the obviously dishonest and entirely fabricated stories about šŸ’© and filth and monkey sex etc that she insists are all real-life experiences, she's straight to her stories to film herself making a point about how honest she is, that she is all about honesty and her content is the most honest you can get. feeling a little rattled, eh Laura? people are fully aware that you fabricate bullshit stories on a daily basis for attention - and sharing a story where you essentially cram the word "honest" as many times as possible into two minutes of footage doesn't make anything you say any more believable. it honestly seems that she's desperately trying to convince herself that her lies are true. šŸ™„šŸ™„

Screenshot_20221025_210403_com.instagram.android_edit_2187567896856307.jpg

Screenshot_20221025_210430.jpg

I use Dermaticaā€¦as far as I know, they havenā€™t started using influenzas to shill their products yet. If they do, Iā€™m going to be seriously conflicted as itā€™s the only thing that keeps my PCOS acne at bay.
The ad for the cannabis skin care got removed I think, the one where she was slapping it around her face pretending it was cum šŸ¤® Iā€™m going to try Dermatica thank you - no way will I fund any company that supports Laura.
Was that the one where the ad got taken down because so many people complained about how disgusting it was šŸ˜†
The ad for the cannabis skin care got removed I think, the one where she was slapping it around her face pretending it was cum šŸ¤® Iā€™m going to try Dermatica thank you @Bollykecks - no way will I fund any company that supports Laura.

how much of an asshole was she to her son for him to say she hurt his feelings? But its ok if you so sorry hey? So now shes been blubbing in her bedroom and her kids dont see shes very upset?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.