Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got to the point where I'm finding it really difficult to even look at her, I'm continually astounded that someone like that actually exists

Reactions: 9
I've got to the point where I'm finding it really difficult to even look at her, I'm continually astounded that someone like that actually exists
ROFL, she really is a cretin. Got locked out again and had to mention the state of her mental health. I think anyone would be upset that they'd been locked out, no need to mention mental health. You'd pretty much just be pissed off. Mind you she needs it for the clout on IG..saddo. scraping the barrel much? Yawn

Reactions: 2
ah yes, totally believable! it was only last week she claimed to have been locked out of the house - coincidentally at the exact time she was desperate for a 💩. if that had actually happened - which it didn't - surely you wod have learnt from the situation, to ensure that it didn't happen again - yet only a few weeks later, and Laura is supposedly locked out of her house again - and ofc it's steve's fault, again. it's such a bullshit and dishnost story, because how is steve he going out and leaving the key in the lock from the inside?! 🙄🙄

and ofc, she has to further dramatise the situation with a "woe is me" list of all her current issues to ensure she receives attention and sympathy. and when the "boo hoo, my ear hurts" and the ripped coat didn't garner her enough sympathetic DMs, she obvs decided to play the mental health card - because there are no depths low enough that Laura won't go for attention.

Screenshot_20230111_172325_com.instagram.android_edit_7624870546916220.jpg

Reactions: 4
ah yes, totally believable! it was only last week she claimed to have been locked out of the house - coincidentally at the exact time she was desperate for a 💩. if that had actually happened - which it didn't - surely you wod have learnt from the situation, to ensure that it didn't happen again - yet only a few weeks later, and Laura is supposedly locked out of her house again - and ofc it's steve's fault, again. it's such a bullshit and dishnost story, because how is steve he going out and leaving the key in the lock from the inside?! 🙄🙄

and ofc, she has to further dramatise the situation with a "woe is me" list of all her current issues to ensure she receives attention and sympathy. and when the "boo hoo, my ear hurts" and the ripped coat didn't garner her enough sympathetic DMs, she obvs decided to play the mental health card - because there are no depths low enough that Laura won't go for attention.

View attachment 1874432
I wish some bleep would lock her out of the internet. Cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How many times does Steve leave the key in the door so she can't get in? Barely a month ago he did it and she nearly tit herself 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 5
Her time would be better spent cleaning the house than colouring or perhaps colour with her kids (if she could bear the torture)
She is a dose

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1874432
This pic gives me Myra Hindley vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How many times does Steve leave the key in the door so she can't get in? Barely a month ago he did it and she nearly tit herself 🤥🤥🤥
what i don't understand is HOW he is supposedly leaving the key inside the door, meaning she can't get in - yet that would mean the door was locked from the inside, which would surely mean he was there?! if he's leaving the house with the key still inside the lock, then the door isn't locked, and if it's locked on the inside....steve is inside the house ignoring her kicking off outside and screaming that she needs a 💩?!

maybe it's just me, but i can't make any sense of her "locked out because the key is on the inside yet no-one is home" nonsensical bullshit. like sure, we know the story is totally fabricated, but it's almost as though she goes out of her way to ensure her lies aren't believable, and then laughs behind their backs at all the idiots who blindly believe all the crap she spews. 🙄

Reactions: 8
This pic gives me Myra Hindley vibes
Haha, and Rose West

what i don't understand is HOW he is supposedly leaving the key inside the door, meaning she can't get in - yet that would mean the door was locked from the inside, which would surely mean he was there?! if he's leaving the house with the key still inside the lock, then the door isn't locked, and if it's locked on the inside....steve is inside the house ignoring her kicking off outside and screaming that she needs a 💩?!

maybe it's just me, but i can't make any sense of her "locked out because the key is on the inside yet no-one is home" nonsensical bullshit. like sure, we know the story is totally fabricated, but it's almost as though she goes out of her way to ensure her lies aren't believable, and then laughs behind their backs at all the idiots who blindly believe all the crap she spews. 🙄
She is a desperate dick head, no content, no talent. Having to resort to posts about supposedly being locked out of her house. Boring.

I wonder how her tit, repetitive book and tit podcast (which they've moved to another platform, that I've never heard of) are doing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry to have to say that with our door, if the key is in the lock from the inside, you can’t unlock the door from the outside. So that bit is probably true.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry to have to say that with our door, if the key is in the lock from the inside, you can’t unlock the door from the outside. So that bit is probably true.
Ditto that.. sorry but we have done it several times.

I can only think the front door key has been left in on the inside and Steve's gone out via the back door, locking that as he went...would explain locked from the inside but with no-one in the house...I'm not looking to agree with her, far from it, but surely she could work it out herself and go round the back to get in ? Unless she doesn't carry both keys, but having had this happen before you'd think she would do 🙄...but no, this is Laura...
My doors are the same btw, cant be opened from outside if the key's in on the other side.

Haha, and Rose West

She is a desperate dick head, no content, no talent. Having to resort to posts about supposedly being locked out of her house. Boring.

I wonder how her tit, repetitive book and tit podcast (which they've moved to another platform, that I've never heard of) are doing?
She’s obviously had a catch up on here this morning because she’s just posted a link to the tit book!

Hi Laura 👋🏻
Please brush your teeth, you revolting human being!

• Heart
She’s obviously had a catch up on here this morning because she’s just posted a link to the tit book!

Hi Laura 👋🏻
Please brush your teeth, you revolting human being!
Hahaha, yes just was about to share that! It's obviously taken a dive bomb. With many mentions in reviews, of it being repetitive. I'd not waste my money or time on it.

I can only think the front door key has been left in on the inside and Steve's gone out via the back door, locking that as he went...would explain locked from the inside but with no-one in the house...I'm not looking to agree with her, far from it, but surely she could work it out herself and go round the back to get in ? Unless she doesn't carry both keys, but having had this happen before you'd think she would do 🙄...but no, this is Laura...
My doors are the same btw, cant be opened from outside if the key's in on the other side.
I still don't understand why she would post about being locked out? Who gives a fook? I don't. Thing is we're all debating it on here. It's not content, it's dross and scraping the barrel, as she literally has nothing to post of any significance or interest to anyone. She is a boring, old "not quite, has been". What value and impact does she bring to the table? Ohhhh my glasses, oh I got locked out, ohhhh my husband and kids are tit, ohhh I pissed myself, ohhhh tit this, tit that, blah, blah. She's a cling on, copies V Emes narrative, attempts to be like CB (fails big time) and is just insufferable.

Attachments

Last edited:
I still don't understand why she would post about being locked out? Who gives a fook? I don't. Thing is we're all debating it on here. It's not content, it's dross and scraping the barrel, as she literally has nothing to post of any significance or interest to anyone. She is a boring, old "not quite, has been". What value and impact does she bring to the table? Ohhhh my glasses, oh I got locked out, ohhhh my husband and kids are tit, ohhh I pissed myself, ohhhh tit this, tit that, blah, blah. She's a cling on, copies V Emes narrative, attempts to be like CB (fails big time) and is just insufferable.
Ohh I totally agree, it's drivel, of no interest, certainly not content, it's bloody boring, she's just pointless 🙄

ffs Laura. it doesn't matter where the coat is from, if it's "just a tear", you fix it simply because it's a perfectly decent, wearable coat! it's not about the coat having feelings - it's about not being wasteful and throwing away usable clothing just because it has a slight tear. she makes such a huge and unnecessary drama out of EVERYTHING. and it's incredibly obvious - especially with that "casual" mention of therapy 🤦🏻‍♀️ - that she is purposefully trying to highlight her supposed "attachment issues" thus the opportunity to whine about her mental health by implying she is emotionally attached to a coat. 🙄🙄

it genuinely irritates me how she is so blasé about being fortunate enough to be able to pay for private therapy, and stop and start therapy sessions as it suits her - and i swear she only stops going to therapy so she can share yet another post about it, and remind everyone that she is privileged enough to be able to pay for therapy for life, because she generally only manages a few weeks without it before taking the opportunity to share that she has started going again! people with genuine trauma wait for years on NHS waiting lists for therapy they desperately need simply because their mental health is having such a debilitating impact on their life, and even then it's limited to a certain number of sessions - yet when Laura sets her sights on a new diagnosis, this time ADHD, she immediately contacts a therapist to book appointments, which she will attend until she gets labelled with whatever diagnosis she demands, as the poor therapist relents, in a desperate attempt to get rid of her and her attention-seeking, stalkerish behaviour, as she refuses to address the genuine issue of HPD!

and bragging that she "has a psychiatrist" is truly vile. plus it highlights how incredibly incompetent said psychiatrist must be, if they haven't yet diagnosed her with a personality disorder! obvs a bargain private psychiatrist she found on Groupon, as opposed to a psych with genuine qualifications. 🙄🙄

and for someone with such dramatic attachment issues, she seems perfectly adept at ensure she doesn't develop any level of emotional attachment to her sons. perhaps that's an issue she ought to wb addressing in therapy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20230112_134106.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.