Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

howandwhy

VIP Member
GlossyBox correspondence
I bet Tom, does sweet FA. But fantastic description of her to them!

Bora Smelbin, Knee Deep In Infestations, chasing adhd, always on the gram, saying "look at me". Smells of piss, full of worms, still got a hot bum,plus she's a shit mum!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
It pisses me off the amount of shysters who try and hide behind a neurodivergent diagnosis. NEWSFLASH: You're still a cunt.

• Haha
  • Angry

Cady1954

VIP Member
She has a personality disorder, is my view anyway.
She's like her mate PTWM she's a fantasist as well as a lying cheating stealing scumbag. Back to Laura. She needs to seek help and her gormless but rather attractive husband needs to stop enabling her.

• Heart

Ellerose

I genuinely don’t know how anyone can find her content even the slightest bit amusing.
She always comes across so hateful, bitter and uncouth.

Ellerose

Ooohhh she’s had an account warning on tiktok for sexually explicit behaviour.
I wonder if it’s anything to do with the reporting spree I went on last night of all her vile, half naked videos…..
Perhaps the more reports she get, the closer it might become to her filthy self being kicked off tiktok entirely….🤔🤞

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
How happy is she to get rid of her kids?
urgh. she can't conceal her utter delight, after being so visibly frustrated that they had an inset day yesterday and she was forced to spend more of her time ignoring them. that grin is proper creepy. 🙄🙄

and as for her latest post, yet another attention seeking post under the guise of "raising awareness". if it isn't a mental health awareness post where she flaunts her privilege at her ability to be able to afford private therapy as and when it suits her, so she can shop for whatever coveted diagnosis is next on her list, now she's reminding everyone she recently had a basic medical prodedure last month - "in case you forgot", because obvs nobody should have anything other to think about than remember Laura, the centre of their entire universe - had day surgery four weeks ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ - solely for sympathy and attention, pretending she's "raising awareness" for ovarian cancer by reassuring the world that she is okay. the comments on her post are litwrally filled with people explaining that they have been struggling with similar symptoms for months/years, yet aren't being taken seriously by their GP or have been waiting months for an appointment, but Laura isn't bothering to reply because she's fine and she's used the situation to create content - which is all that matters.

the intention behind her posts are.
so obvious. she even ordered herself a pair of compression stockings on amazon, prior to the "op", just so she could create reels prancing about wearing just them and her grimy underwear minutes after getting home from day surgery which she claimed was so serious she was supposed to be on bed rest! fuck everyone else and fuck her lies about her aim to raise awareness - as long as she is getting attention, she doesn't care. 😡

• Angry

howandwhy

VIP Member
The sick cunt has used that tragic incident as inspiration for yet another installment of things that didn't happen. Doubt the lazy piece of shit has even left the house this week
Has anyone called her out on it? Mind you, anyone who dares would feel her wrath. They'd be doxed, shamed, she'd be the victim and totally gaslight her followers.

What is she rabbiting on about in her latest story? - letting her kid go wandering into a lake to see how deep it is?
Her rambling isn’t really making sense but if I’ve interpreted it correctly and she did allow her child to go wandering into a lake, a few weeks after four boys died in a lake, then she’s even more of a terrible mother than I originally thought. Regardless of the recent accident, allowing your young child to go into a lake, in winter, just ti see how deep it is, is horrendous parenting.
Somebody seriously needs to step in for the safety of those kids. She’s a horrific mother.
Clearly no regard for safety, let alone the depth of the water, what about other hazards, such as broken glass, toxic materials, bacterial infections to be caught especially if the kid happened to have an open scratch or something. I know we shouldn't wrap them in cotton wool, but at least have some forethought as to some of the potential dangers??? She is either utterly thick, or just wanting something to happen, so she has material for her absolute shit show of "content" that she so desperately needs, as she isn't capable of creating original, funny, informative material.

Last edited:

Lovely_rita

My mother makes a lot of mean spirited comments like Laura does. Eventually you get sick of it, and start to limit contact.

Her boys are going to hate her when they are older. At least my mother doesn't do embarrassing shit on social media.

Star15sh

VIP Member
She'll be on this morning in a few weeks saying she's obsessed with the phone box at the end of the street and they're gonna get married

• Haha

Nkomoagogo

What I really want to say on Laura's posts goes like this...'women if you are watching this and thinking my kids are a bit annoying I must be like Laura.please see a doctor, that is NOT normal mentality. Yes we get exhausted, yes we lose our patience but we love the bones of our children and what Laura sprouts is not NORMAL.' We have a legal and moral obligation to protect our children, provide love and security, I don't see this for Laura's two boys. I do not see a good outcome here in the Belbin household.

despair

Chatty Member
She needs to actually stop talking to herself in her phone and actually start engaging in the real world and live in the moment with her kids. This weird self obsessed, self adoring, weird toxic shit she’s doing is just painful to watch.
If a teenager was doing it you’d be getting them help.

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
She is just too creepy. It's like watching a sex predator grooming their prey. I can imagine she has photos of the TA stuck on the walls of some scruffy room at home. She'll have gone home and rubbed her fishy vag silly last night. Serious Rose West vibes

• Sick

howandwhy

VIP Member
My god, her latest TikTok! The massive fart in the bath. She is beyond repulsive!
And she still managed to turn talking about skin peels into talk about sex and penises going into holes.
She makes my skin crawl.
I've reported it. Why does she have to say cunt all the time. Also why ram the camera up her nose and mouth? It's not helping! As she gets, what say 300 likes and maybe 10-20 comments on her videos? They are pointless dross, dull, boring, disgusting, disturbing, awful videos, which are of non use to anyone. She is bit representative of "real" women, I certainly don't behave like her and I'm pretty sure I'm a real woman

She's also reposted that video of that young girl in the white skirt, then her taking the piss..that is old. Scraping the barrel much? Also how is Bora Smelbin representative of real women? She is a giant ogre, with dirty red hair and plastered in shit tattoos, I don't know any women that look or act like her.. she is a disgrace to real women an insult as well. Just awful.

Last edited:

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
She’s a vile disgusting insensitive bitch, what most likely happened is her son jumped into a big puddle and some water got into his boots but that has no shock factor for vile Laura and won’t get her the attention she craves. I don’t think I’ve ever hated someone I haven’t met until coming across this piece of shit.

• Sad

boundandgagged

VIP Member
I cannot get over the state of the lounge carpet, it's seriously filthy, I mean how fucking lazy is she? It's ok spouting off about it being ok if your house is not immaculate and a bit of mess never hurt anyone, I totally agree with that but bloody hell that carpet is just vile and I can't even imagine when it was last hoovered let alone cleaned. What the fuck is wrong with the adults around her? I've got two theories about Steve 1. He's as bad as her and genuinely doesn't care 2. He's so worn down by Laura's dramas and 'mental health' problems that he just doesn't know how to handle it
My advice to him would be to take a deep breath and start being more assertive, to stop appearing in her unfunny reels, to put the welfare of his sons first not Laura, to bin that lounge carpet and when this fails, which it will because Laura won't want to be normal, he should leave her, take the boys with him and begin a new life

• Sick