Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still there.
note how different this version of events is to the increasingly exaggerated story she tells each time she rehashes the details under the guise of mental health awareness! finally, the truth. she was feeling suicidal - thus experiencing suicidal urges - and made the decision to go to A&E for help. that is such a different scenario to the fabricated story she spouts about how she "almost died" and how she "was hospitalised" - with the repeated implications that she was placed in hospital against her will to keep her safe, and that she actually harmed herself resulting in her life being at risk, and having to be revived by medical professionals! she is such a liar!

experiencing suicidal urges is serious in itself, and of going to A&E to. seek help is obvs advisable in that situation - however, she did not "almost die", and it is utterly abhorrent that she would lie about something so serious. equally, the dramatic "hospitalisation" she references obvs refers to her being anditted to A&E for. a brief period of time, likely til they were able to find a mental health professional who had a moment to speak to her and ensure she wasn't a risk to herself, before being discharged! i am not in any way minimising any situation where someone feels suicidal, because of course that's a serious situation and help is needed and deserved, but the way Laura twists and exaggerates what happened to her as a way to seek attention, over-dramatising her decision to go to A&E to ask for support as "i NeArLy DiEd" is absolutely disgusting and makes a mockery of those who have lost their lives to suicide. 😔

by finally documenting the reality of what happened during her "breakdown", she has really emphasised what a vile individual she truly is. 😡

Reactions: 9
I don't see how that's doxing someone, there is no personal info of other people in that post. Not defending grimy Gloria, I just can't see it
Anyone can work out who posted the comment, from what Laura had posted, therefore "outing " them. Rather than dealing with it privately, she displays it for all to see. For extra sympathy and playing the victim. Classic HPD.

Reactions: 3
She has posted that picture that she always posts of her post birth with her eldest son. It was a mildly amusing photo the first time, not so much the 167th time.

She is definitely running out of content. What the hell is she going to be able to do once Knee Deep finishes, seriously?!

Reactions: 7
She has posted that picture that she always posts of her post birth with her eldest son. It was a mildly amusing photo the first time, not so much the 167th time.

She is definitely running out of content. What the hell is she going to be able to do once Knee Deep finishes, seriously?!
She would have to apply for JSA. But who would employ her?

If Zoe Johnson gifts any creams to that bleeping waste of space I will message her to tell her to stop cheapening her brand! I’ve followed her for years and she’s lovely yet Laura thinks if she shouts the loudest she’ll get a freebie. Yes they sell out but you have to get in early. Her skin hasn’t changed anyway she doesn’t use them she’s a bleeping smelly bleep who rarely washes so let the genuine ppl get the creams you skag!!!

Reactions: 6
If Zoe Johnson gifts any creams to that bleeping waste of space I will message her to tell her to stop cheapening her brand! I’ve followed her for years and she’s lovely yet Laura thinks if she shouts the loudest she’ll get a freebie. Yes they sell out but you have to get in early. Her skin hasn’t changed anyway she doesn’t use them she’s a bleeping smelly bleep who rarely washes so let the genuine ppl get the creams you skag!!!
Looks like she is trying to get brand work, as it seems she hasn't done any for a while. Wonder if hello fresh will use her again? I'd not want a brand of mine associated with her, she is infested with worms, flies and covered in tit stains ewww

Reactions: 5
Looks like she is trying to get brand work, as it seems she hasn't done any for a while. Wonder if hello fresh will use her again? I'd not want a brand of mine associated with her, she is infested with worms, flies and covered in tit stains ewww
I'm pretty sure Zoe Bee gifted to her ages ago and see was going on about how amazing the stuff is then. Zoe gifted to a load of Z listers (including Lauren Goodger) and I was gutted at the time as I used to spend a fortune on her products and felt very put out she had sold out by using scummy influencers to flog her products. Zoe has her own thread on here.

Reactions: 5
note how different this version of events is to the increasingly exaggerated story she tells each time she rehashes the details under the guise of mental health awareness! finally, the truth. she was feeling suicidal - thus experiencing suicidal urges - and made the decision to go to A&E for help. that is such a different scenario to the fabricated story she spouts about how she "almost died" and how she "was hospitalised" - with the repeated implications that she was placed in hospital against her will to keep her safe, and that she actually harmed herself resulting in her life being at risk, and having to be revived by medical professionals! she is such a liar!

experiencing suicidal urges is serious in itself, and of going to A&E to. seek help is obvs advisable in that situation - however, she did not "almost die", and it is utterly abhorrent that she would lie about something so serious. equally, the dramatic "hospitalisation" she references obvs refers to her being anditted to A&E for. a brief period of time, likely til they were able to find a mental health professional who had a moment to speak to her and ensure she wasn't a risk to herself, before being discharged! i am not in any way minimising any situation where someone feels suicidal, because of course that's a serious situation and help is needed and deserved, but the way Laura twists and exaggerates what happened to her as a way to seek attention, over-dramatising her decision to go to A&E to ask for support as "i NeArLy DiEd" is absolutely disgusting and makes a mockery of those who have lost their lives to suicide. 😔

by finally documenting the reality of what happened during her "breakdown", she has really emphasised what a vile individual she truly is. 😡
Absolutely this!
I’ve mentioned on this thread before how my son did actually almost die from a suicide attempt. An actual attempt at taking his own life. One where he was very poorly and in hospital for a while after.
Seeing her using phrases like ‘I almost died’ for clout and to maximise her engagement is nothing short of disgusting.
I have every sympathy for anyone that suffers with mental health issues, but no Laura, you did not ‘almost die’. You did not make a serious attempt at taking your own life.
Shes absolutely awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Can’t she just say Happy Birthday to her son without bringing up herself and the birth every bleeping time?
I had a horrible birth with my first child but I decided to celebrate their birthday each year instead of making it the anniversary of my 3rd degree tear… like most mothers do. Just duck off Laura

Reactions: 13
Can’t she just say Happy Birthday to her son without bringing up herself and the birth every bleeping time?
I had a horrible birth with my first child but I decided to celebrate their birthday each year instead of making it the anniversary of my 3rd degree tear… like most mothers do. Just duck off Laura
No she can't. It's all about Laura. She hasn't one redeeming quality. The cake was tit. She could've easily done better. Her whole personality is to be lazy under the guise of its OK to hate motherhood. Ah she absolutely sickens my tits

Reactions: 8
i get she doesn't share photos of her boys - which, honestly, is the one thing i vaguely respect her for - but surely she could write a post wishing her son a happy birthday without the usual rehashed photo that we have all seen a million times before, of her holding him as a newly born baby, looking totally exhausted and reminding everyone that Steve looks like a teen dad, with all the unnecessary deatails about piles and 💩 and blood and the expanded size of her vagina - because obvs those are all the details to share in a post about your sons birthday with absolutely no mention of the child himself, other than that he has been alive for 12 years, and the very fact that SHE brought him into existence means she never feels any shame or guilt about the appalling, neglectful wasylly she treats them and all the cruel comments she makes emphasising her regrets about ever having kids and her hatred and resentment towards them. i get she no longer shares photos of the boys, but she usd to in the last - surely she could put in a moment o f effort to unearth a photo of her son when he was younger to share, instead of always using her he same one of Laura dramatically claiming she "looks dead" and holding her new born baby as far away from her as possible, not even looking at him. like sure, she may have been exhausted after the birth - which isn't an issue - it's the fact that she shares that photo on repeat as representative of ReAL women in contrast to the phoots of celebs all perfectly made up and posed only moments after giving birth - but that isn't the purpose of this post! it's a post acknowledging her son's 12 th birthday and the least she could do is write a few sentences about HIM, something vaguely positive, instead of talking about how he saps the life out of her and she hates being a parent. 🙄🙄

but yeah, happy birthday to Elliott, from the mother who wishes you had never been born, as reflected by the purposeful attempt to destroy his birthday cake, so she could share it as #femalecomedian content. by that logic she should be doing her own piercings and tattoos instead of paying a professional - but where her sons are concerned, she will demand that she makes their birthday cakes as content, and then purposefully duck it up for the sake of #comedy. 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
i get she doesn't share photos of her boys - which, honestly, is the one thing i vaguely respect her for - but surely she could write a post wishing her son a happy birthday without the usual rehashed photo that we have all seen a million times before, of her holding him as a newly born baby, looking totally exhausted and reminding everyone that Steve looks like a teen dad, with all the unnecessary deatails about piles and 💩 and blood and the expanded size of her vagina - because obvs those are all the details to share in a post about your sons birthday with absolutely no mention of the child himself, other than that he has been alive for 12 years, and the very fact that SHE brought him into existence means she never feels any shame or guilt about the appalling, neglectful wasylly she treats them and all the cruel comments she makes emphasising her regrets about ever having kids and her hatred and resentment towards them. i get she no longer shares photos of the boys, but she usd to in the last - surely she could put in a moment o f effort to unearth a photo of her son when he was younger to share, instead of always using her he same one of Laura dramatically claiming she "looks dead" and holding her new born baby as far away from her as possible, not even looking at him. like sure, she may have been exhausted after the birth - which isn't an issue - it's the fact that she shares that photo on repeat as representative of ReAL women in contrast to the phoots of celebs all perfectly made up and posed only moments after giving birth - but that isn't the purpose of this post! it's a post acknowledging her son's 12 th birthday and the least she could do is write a few sentences about HIM, something vaguely positive, instead of talking about how he saps the life out of her and she hates being a parent. 🙄🙄

but yeah, happy birthday to Elliott, from the mother who wishes you had never been born, as reflected by the purposeful attempt to destroy his birthday cake, so she could share it as #femalecomedian content. by that logic she should be doing her own piercings and tattoos instead of paying a professional - but where her sons are concerned, she will demand that she makes their birthday cakes as content, and then purposefully duck it up for the sake of #comedy. 🙄
Classic HPD, all about her....

Looks like she has caught up on this thread

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
What I don't understand is why have another child if you did not particularly want the first one and motherhood isn't for you. The strongest selfless thing to do is not have a child. I don't understand this. She will never change her narrative when there's funking eeijets telling her she's hilarious.

Reactions: 7

1: Comedian
2: only fans
3: have “another” breakdown

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she is going to try and wade in on politics now. Something she clearly has no knowledge or understanding of (as demonstrated in the past). As a way of bolstering comments and likes, as she is reposting stuff, obviously has nothing clever to say herself. Again, doing it purely for self gain, with no actual fucks given for others. What a freeloader

Oh, I've just seen her mate has posted the same post. Not sure who posted first, if it was V Emes or Bora Smelbin. But I suspect I know who posted it first....

I 100% think she'll at least try to do Only Fans.
Having done the admin side of OF, Laura, it takes alot of work to get rich and its not easy work either, long hours of hard work. You don't have the work ethic for it love

Having done the admin side of OF, Laura, it takes alot of work to get rich and its not easy work either, long hours of hard work. You don't have the work ethic for it love
Leaves her with number 3, as she is defo not a comedian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.