Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another story hating her kids 🤬
I just saw that too. It’s really sad. I can’t wait for my kids to break up from school so we can spend Christmas together.
After what happened to those poor families in Solihull, she should be counting her blessings that she has her children not whinging because she has to spend two weeks with them.
I know that accident really brought it home to me just how lucky I am to have my children right now!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I also don't understand why she was so upset about being locked out of her house and needing a poo, as she finds it so easy and enjoyable to just drop her rancid pants and take a tit and piss wherever she likes.

Because of course, that's what real women do....
yeah, i'm surprised she didn't leap at the opportunity to have an "excuse" to defecate publicly in a hedge near her house - given how delighted she was to squat down in the woods and pull her pants down for a photo, claiming she had to urinate "behind a bush", yet then revealing, with pride, that she hadn't attempted to conceal herself at all, and was thrilled that an elderly couple had inadvertently stumbled upon her and witnessed her indecently exposing herself.

as for the story about her kids, the poor boys haven't even broken up for christmas yet and she is already dreading having them at home with her for two weeks! she can't even wait a few days into the holidays before she starts bitching about how much she hates having to spend time in the same house as her kids - not like she even spends time in the same room as them, as she's usually in a different room ranting and complaining about them, likely in hearing distance, while they sit in front of their screens. she will obvs be using her "trauma" and self-diagnosed "ADHD" to justify her complaining about spending christmas with the children she regrets ever being born. sure, parents may find the christmas holidays and having excited children at home a little overwhelming at times, but generally speaking, they will be looking forward to spending christmas with their children - even the basic stuff like playing board games together or watching christmas movies with hot chocolate, that Laura is totally dreading. 😔

it especially puts it into context when you think of those poor families who recently lost their little boys, who are absolutely destroyed and would give anything to spend anything christmas with their sons, yet Laura is happily whinging about the inconvenience at the idea of having her kids at home for two weeks. incredibly insensitive. 💔

Reactions: 5
yeah, i'm surprised she didn't leap at the opportunity to have an "excuse" to defecate publicly in a hedge near her house - given how delighted she was to squat down in the woods and pull her pants down for a photo, claiming she had to urinate "behind a bush", yet then revealing, with pride, that she hadn't attempted to conceal herself at all, and was thrilled that an elderly couple had inadvertently stumbled upon her and witnessed her indecently exposing herself.

as for the story about her kids, the poor boys haven't even broken up for christmas yet and she is already dreading having them at home with her for two weeks! she can't even wait a few days into the holidays before she starts bitching about how much she hates having to spend time in the same house as her kids - not like she even spends time in the same room as them, as she's usually in a different room ranting and complaining about them, likely in hearing distance, while they sit in front of their screens. she will obvs be using her "trauma" and self-diagnosed "ADHD" to justify her complaining about spending christmas with the children she regrets ever being born. sure, parents may find the christmas holidays and having excited children at home a little overwhelming at times, but generally speaking, they will be looking forward to spending christmas with their children - even the basic stuff like playing board games together or watching christmas movies with hot chocolate, that Laura is totally dreading. 

it especially puts it into context when you think of those poor families who recently lost their little boys, who are absolutely destroyed and would give anything to spend anything christmas with their sons, yet Laura is happily whinging about the inconvenience at the idea of having her kids at home for two weeks. incredibly insensitive. 
I really hope she does read this. How crass and utterly insensitive of her. Selfish, nasty cow. Those poor families, losing their boys and all she can care about is herself and how having her kids at home, on school holidays for Xmas, will inconvenience her. Yes Xmas is exhausting, and kids fight and argue, but is she not excited about watching their faces as they open their presents, or looking forward to playing games and eating nice food?

Mind you, I doubt she is even prepared for Xmas or has bothered to panic shop to sort it out. As she is too busy trying to think of more crappy "non content" to post to the 0.03% of her "followers" who sometimes look at her panic posted crap.

#CANCELKDIL
#Insensitivecow
#HPD
#Notafemalecomedian

• Heart
Is she seriously whining about her Kids being off for CHRISTMAS. What an absolute bleep.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched her Tiktoks? They are much worse than anything she posts on insta 😳😳

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched her Tiktoks? They are much worse than anything she posts on insta 

I've not until now, as I don't want to give it too much airtime. I've blocked her on FB. But had a quick look, and omg awful. Each video is a close up of her yellow tongue and grey skin. The one about her having the kids at home for 2 weeks...mm. eh, boring, done, getting old. Plus horrible for parents who have lost kids, or can't have them.

And that one about her farting and warming up her vagina is gross. But again boring, that's pretty much all she is capable of. Toilet humour. Low intellect and zero imagination. She doesn't get much engagement on tiktok, by the looks of it. There was also a video or her saying she has a great career? What career? Shitting, pissing yourself, dressing as a fanny and recording tit videos, is that classed as a career? Oh and writing 2 books not worth the paper they're printed on, poorly executed and probably only sold a small amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched her Tiktoks? They are much worse than anything she posts on insta 😳😳
They’re horrendous aren’t they! Far more foul mouthed and cringey on there.
She actually said her kids were c**ts on her Elf on a shelf TikTok.
She’s just hideous.

Reactions: 3
yeah, she takes full advantage of the different rules on tik tok, and posts reels she knows would - justifyably - be removed on IG because they are truly vile. i generally avoid them but just had a quick look thru her latest reels - they all just seem an opportunity to use "bleep" in every other sentence - in a way that it isn't bleeped out like in IG, so she takes full advantage of saying it as often as possible. even the latest reel - which seems to be a extended version of her story this mornint - where she is moaning about having to spend two weeks with her sons, it's even the unnecessary gross behaviours she adds in that aren't necessary, like filming while simultaneously digging wax out her ear. 🤢

the reels she shares on Tik Tok are generally a collection of reels more crude and vulgar than she could getaway with sharing in IG, labelling herself a #femalecomedian while repeatedly exaggerating her mental health struggles and "trauma" - the most recent reel about mental health really irritates me how she has purposefully exaggerated and embellished what she initially claimed was a short hospital admission which she agreed to, at a time she was experiencing suicidal urges - quite a contrast to how she describes the incident now, as a very dramatic "i almost killed myself". no Laura, no you bleeping didn't. because while suicidal thoughts and urges can elad to people acting on them in an attempt to end their life, she literally didn't! she was in hospital receiving support before she once tried to harm herself, yet she dramatises what happened with the "i nearly died", as though she actually harmed herself and had medical intervention to save her. it literally didn't happen, and just shows how happy she is to lie about mental health as an opportunity to get herself attention. 😡

aand or be sharing reels now, before her kiss had even broken up for the holidays, ranting about how she hates being. a mother and all her kids do is "witch and moan" because they want her attention or for her to engage with them or take them to the park and she absolutely hates every moment of being a mother and truly resents her sons for existing. it's awful enough that she shares such nasty content about her kids so regularly online, for them to see when they are older and know just how much she hates them, but in the context of the families who have just tragically lost their little boys - its not about YOU, Laura. read the bleeping room and keep your whinging reels and sarcastic cackling to yourself. absolutely nobody needs it rubbwd in their faces the fact that your kids are both alive and well, but that you wish they would just duck off and you didn't have to be their mother. 😡

Reactions: 6
She'll be complaining about having to drive up north on her own without her husband. I wonder if he really is ill, or just needs a break from her and the ways she treats him.

This book review was bang on point. Repetitive, going on about her kids and then about her poor husband. He should seriously consider his and his kids futures.

Attachments

Last edited:
The video of Steve absolutely hammered has been rolled out once again.
literally just came here to say that she's rolled out that awful video yet again - presumably as revenge for him being too unwell to accompany her on her trip up north, thus having to deal with her two kids and actually do some basic mothering. so she's being petty and trying to get back at him by publicly humiliating him, yet again. truly pathetic.

and whilst she didn't explain exactly where she was going "up north" - unless I missed it - i'm assuming she is staying with someone, thus it's not as though she is taking care of her two sons single-handedly. it was just the car journey she was in her own for - surely the kids are old enough to entertain themselves, playing on their screens or whatever. any opportunity for her to move an about her sons, simply for having the audacity to exist. 😔

literally just came here to say that she's rolled out that awful video yet again - presumably as revenge for him being too unwell to accompany her on her trip up north, thus having to deal with her two kids and actually do some basic mothering. so she's being petty and trying to get back at him by publicly humiliating him, yet again. truly pathetic.

and whilst she didn't explain exactly where she was going "up north" - unless I missed it - i'm assuming she is staying with someone, thus it's not as though she is taking care of her two sons single-handedly. it was just the car journey she was in her own for - surely the kids are old enough to entertain themselves, playing on their screens or whatever. any opportunity for her to move an about her sons, simply for having the audacity to exist. 😔
I’m guessing she’s seeing Carly from Love & Unique

The video of Steve absolutely hammered has been rolled out once again.

Notice how this video, not of her, but her husband has had over 1000 comments. That's more than she has had in years on any of her posts. Like the crap spanx video, that's all she has. She clings to those like a limpet, rolls them out when the going is rough, which for her is pretty much all the time. She is gasping and grappling for engagement, but as she has no talent, these old videos are all she has in her sad, sad life.
#hasbeen
#yawn
#notfunny
#notafemalecomedian
#notacomedian
#desperate

I’m guessing she’s seeing Carly from Love & Unique
i don't really know anything about Carly, other than that she made the awful decision of collaborating with Laura on that range of hideous dresses, and tarnishing her brand by association with the grubby skank. does she have a family? husband? children? because if so, it's very overdramatic for Laura to be notching about having to spend a few hours in a car alone with her sons - who, at their ages aren't exactly going to be throwing tantrums or undoing their seatbelts and are capable of keeping themselves entertained, potentially with the odd sibling argument - when her kids will then presumably be entertained playing with Carl's kids - potentially, if she has kids of. similar age? - so it's not as though Laura has to find ways to entertain them or keep them occupied! she will be ignoring them as usual, whilst taking every opportunity to bicth and moan about them in her stories for "relatable" content about how much she hates her kids and regrets ever becoming a mother. if Carly doesn't have kids etc, maybe the plan was that her boys would stay at home with Steve while she fucked off to visit her friend and ensure she spends as little time as possible at home over the christmas holidays, to avoid her kids - but was then forced to take them. with ehr, because Steve is ill. although if that were the plan, Steve must be feeling pretty bleeping rough if he thought his boys would be better off with Laura being verbally abused criticised than at home with him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
i don't really know anything about Carly, other than that she made the awful decision of collaborating with Laura on that range of hideous dresses, and tarnishing her brand by association with the grubby skank. does she have a family? husband? children? because if so, it's very overdramatic for Laura to be notching about having to spend a few hours in a car alone with her sons - who, at their ages aren't exactly going to be throwing tantrums or undoing their seatbelts and are capable of keeping themselves entertained, potentially with the odd sibling argument - when her kids will then presumably be entertained playing with Carl's kids - potentially, if she has kids of. similar age? - so it's not as though Laura has to find ways to entertain them or keep them occupied! she will be ignoring them as usual, whilst taking every opportunity to bicth and moan about them in her stories for "relatable" content about how much she hates her kids and regrets ever becoming a mother. if Carly doesn't have kids etc, maybe the plan was that her boys would stay at home with Steve while she fucked off to visit her friend and ensure she spends as little time as possible at home over the christmas holidays, to avoid her kids - but was then forced to take them. with ehr, because Steve is ill. although if that were the plan, Steve must be feeling pretty bleeping rough if he thought his boys would be better off with Laura being verbally abused criticised than at home with him. 🤷🏻‍♂️
So far doesn’t actually look like she’s with Carly. Carly has a husband and a primary son I believe.

I’m just gobsmacked she’s been posted that!! Can you imagine if Steve posted it about her when she was going thru her bullshit breakdown. She’s such a bleep. Steve needs to leave her and take those boys with him!!!! PRONTO

Reactions: 7
Selfish cow. Who asks a sick person to help unpack a car in the freezing cold and wet? She could have done it herself, with her kids help! I'd not have done that to an ill person!
how dare he moan? he's been at home on his own all weekend - with only himself take care of! he may be unwell, but duck him and his health! Laura has been lumbered with the children and been forced to cope with them all by herself for a whole two days! she's exhausted! she's obviously had it so much worse, having to spend the weekend engaging with her kids and presumably act like a parent, without being able to resort to her usual tactics of hiding in a different room and bitching about them constantly on IG. spending the weekend away with her sons? urgh. such "trauma"! she'll be fully expecting Steve take responsibility for all the childcare until the kids are back at school - he owes her, for having the audacity to be unwell! 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.