Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t mind letting her kids down by posting vile content for the entire world to see, and potentially setting them up to be bullied and ridiculed throughout school for her atrocious and disgusting behaviour though does she.
She’s an absolute freak.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t mind letting her kids down by posting vile content for the entire world to see, and potentially setting them up to be bullied and ridiculed throughout school for her atrocious and disgusting behaviour though does she.
She’s an absolute freak.
my thoughts exactly. she's supposedly such a people pleaser she overthinks tiny mistakes she's made for years, and chastises and beats herself up. she filmed herself "crying" - notice the total lack of tears! - in her bedroom for "messing up", speaking rudely to her son and upsetting him, yet she doesn't even give a second thought to the impact her crude and inappropriate behaviour has/will have on her kids, feels no shame about humiliating and embarrassing them and is totally setting them up for years of bullying - if it hasn't started already. she's totally "messing up" their lives, potentially damaging their mental health etc, yet she certainly doesn't overthink the damaging impact of her behaviour. that's the mistake she should be chastising herself over, and feeling guilt and shame and regret about, and overthinking for years - and she undoubtedly will, in the future when her sons have cut off all contact and refuse to have anything to do with the utter skank of a mother who hates them and regrets them ever being born. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Should she be describing her dog as mental? Like she hasn’t asked her if that’s ok? How would laura, with her mental health problems, like being described as mental?? 😂 I’m taking the piss but like ppl have said she’s so bleeping been reading here with the nicey nicey story about how honest she is 🤥 with no swear words or anger like normal. You had a telling off from social services again laura???? 😂

Reactions: 2
Should she be describing her dog as mental? Like she hasn’t asked her if that’s ok? How would laura, with her mental health problems, like being described as mental?? 😂 I’m taking the piss but like ppl have said she’s so bleeping been reading here with the nicey nicey story about how honest she is 🤥 with no swear words or anger like normal. You had a telling off from social services again laura???? 😂
for someone who supposedly think sit is important to raise awareness for mental health - altho admittedly as a guise to talk about her "trauma/anxiety/triggers/suicide ideation etc to get attention - she's perfectly happy to use the phrase "mental" to describe her dog, and recently described someone's behaviour as "insanely mental". it's similar to exactly using terms like "OCD" instead of saying you like keeping your house tidy or organise your stationery, or use "bipolar" as an adjective to describe a day of unpredictable weather. but yeah Laura, you continue to perpetuate the stigma surrouding mental illness - you bleeping hero. 😡

Reactions: 2
Q: How do you know Laura is talking absolute bollocks and telling lies?
A: She opens her mouth 😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ad for skin and me is appalling. The yawn at the end is the 🤌 for me. She literally would flog her soul if it meant people would watch her

Reactions: 6
I am generally intrigued to know what Laura's Brighton show will consist of. I almost feel quite sorry for her as she appears quite desperate for likes and validation on her stories on social media. I'm afraid she is a bit of a one trick pony (Smelly body parts, tit and being "real") Her therapist should be embarrassed, this is someone with an untreated personality disorder and her content is just staged and not funny I'm afraid.

Reactions: 7
I don't normally talk about people's appearance, because most of the time it's completely irrelevant and just another uncalled for way to get at someone you already don't like.

But I am very.....surprised at Skin and Me's choice to use Laura to advertise their products.

And apart from the obvious, she just looks utterly bored doing that ad, as if she is just going through the motions, while also kind of taking the piss out of the brand. Absolutely bizarre, why would any brand want their stuff advertised in that way? It's not the first time she has used this 'style' for advertising stuff either.

Reactions: 8
Well, I won't be buying that skin care brand. Fancy choosing someone with terrible skin to promote your product. I will admit last year I did buy the Wild deodorant she was promoting (as I liked the idea of it being all natural) but tbh it's crap and does not even last the day.

Reactions: 4
The other thing about Skin and Me is that, along with Dermatica, its USP is that it can sell prescription only topical products such as tretinoin, because its run by dermatologists.

It's not just a 'skincare brand', it's more than that. It sells stuff that, with proper long term use, will actually make a significant difference to your skin.

Would have got any of that from Laura's ad?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Nah the Hello Fresh ad has completely done it for me. Laura it's gross and crass whatever the duck you think you are doing really isn't promoting Hello Fresh for what it is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.