Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over the state of the lounge carpet, it's seriously filthy, I mean how bleeping lazy is she? It's ok spouting off about it being ok if your house is not immaculate and a bit of mess never hurt anyone, I totally agree with that but bloody hell that carpet is just vile and I can't even imagine when it was last hoovered let alone cleaned. What the duck is wrong with the adults around her? I've got two theories about Steve 1. He's as bad as her and genuinely doesn't care 2. He's so worn down by Laura's dramas and 'mental health' problems that he just doesn't know how to handle it
My advice to him would be to take a deep breath and start being more assertive, to stop appearing in her unfunny reels, to put the welfare of his sons first not Laura, to bin that lounge carpet and when this fails, which it will because Laura won't want to be normal, he should leave her, take the boys with him and begin a new life

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I cannot get over the state of the lounge carpet, it's seriously filthy, I mean how bleeping lazy is she? It's ok spouting off about it being ok if your house is not immaculate and a bit of mess never hurt anyone, I totally agree with that but bloody hell that carpet is just vile and I can't even imagine when it was last hoovered let alone cleaned. What the duck is wrong with the adults around her? I've got two theories about Steve 1. He's as bad as her and genuinely doesn't care 2. He's so worn down by Laura's dramas and 'mental health' problems that he just doesn't know how to handle it

My advice to him would be to take a deep breath and start being more assertive, to stop appearing in her unfubastarfny reels, to put the welfare of his sons first not Laura, to bin that lounge carpet and when this fails, which it will because Laura won't want to be normal, he should leave her, take the boys with him andgin a new life

He is probably a lazy bastard, who is utterly controlled by her. Or probably so depressed and lacking I'm confidence that he hasn't noticed the tit tip and filth they're living in.

It's the type of house you'd ask to keep your shoes on, in, to ensure you don't catch anything or tread on anything gross. If she really has no time or CBA to clean, then why doesn't Steve or someone else do it? Or Surely rather than spending money on expensive tattoos, she could hire a cleaner? It would give her more time and she'd get a clean house, for her poor kids. I wonder how many parents of other kids at her kids school have seen this and are wanting to keep their kids away from them.

Reactions: 8
This is absolutely disgraceful. How can she let her family live in this filth?

I am a nurse, I work more than full time. DH also works full time in a full on job. 3 kids in two different schools. No cleaner and no family help. My commute is over 2 hours a day. I’m frazzled.
Yes my house can be a bit messy, often drawers and cupboards are stuffed and it’s not unusual to have run out of socks in the morning. But on the whole we keep it pretty clean, and inhabitable - for our own sakes as well as the wellbeing of our children.
This is bloody terrible and far from funny

Also stop dicking around in a cat suit with a cock and run the hoover through, tidy up and and open your bloody windows

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is absolutely disgraceful. How can she let her family live in this filth?

I am a nurse, I work more than full time. DH also works full time in a full on job. 3 kids in two different schools. No cleaner and no family help. My commute is over 2 hours a day. I’m frazzled.

Yes my house can be a bit messy, often drawers and cupboards are stuffed and it’s not unusual to have run out of socks in the morning. But on the whole we keep it pretty clean, and inhabitable - for our own sakes as well as the wellbeing of our children.

This is bloody terrible and far from funny

Also stop dicking around in a cat suit with a cock and run the hoover through, tidy up and and open your bloody windows
This just highlights exactly how selfish she is.

Sorry guys but had to post this, happy Christmas 

Why is everything to overwhelming for her kids? They should be excited and happy for Xmas.

Reactions: 4
This just highlights exactly how selfish she is.

Why is everything to overwhelming for her kids? They should be excited and happy for Xmas.
Because they are bored. Laura is sitting on her phone or in bed and having a lazy day.. I feel so sorry for her 2 boys.the carpet is filthy 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why wouldn’t you want your home to be welcoming, comfortable and clean for your children - especially at Christmas when you are going to be at home so much.

Reactions: 6
Why wouldn’t you want your home to be welcoming, comfortable and clean for your children - especially at Christmas when you are going to be at home so much.
It'll be some excuse, when you have HPD you blame everyone and everything around you on your failures. She is a lazy, nasty, selfish person, all traits of HPD.

• Heart
Sorry, but I used to smoke crack back in the day and my house looked nothing like this    It was spotless, all that energy I had...
She is very happy to use the reference though! Loved it in fact! After reading it on here!

• Haha
Yep, and if I, an actual drug addict had a clean house, there's no excuse for her!

He is probably a lazy bastard, who is utterly controlled by her. Or probably so depressed and lacking I'm confidence that he hasn't noticed the tit tip and filth they're living in.

It's the type of house you'd ask to keep your shoes on, in, to ensure you don't catch anything or tread on anything gross. If she really has no time or CBA to clean, then why doesn't Steve or someone else do it? Or Surely rather than spending money on expensive tattoos, she could hire a cleaner? It would give her more time and she'd get a clean house, for her poor kids. I wonder how many parents of other kids at her kids school have seen this and are wanting to keep their kids away from them.
it could be that he's lazy, or he could be depressed - and who would blame him, trapped in a miserable life with Laura, who has made it perfectly clear that she would ditch him and run away with any woman who offered, who emasculates and ridicules him online, sharing private, personal details and even shared his mental health stuggles under the guise of "awareness" having bullied him into supposedly giving his consent - all for the sake of content. plus he has the stress of having to live with his stinking, unwashed wife in a stinking, dirty house, having to care for his sons single-handedly while Laura witches about them online, regularly announces that she regrets them ever being born, and parading around the garden - if not down the street - in her grubby underwear, humiliatingherself in front of the neighbours and risking arrest every time she leaves the house because she can't miss an opportunity to indecently expose herself. i doubt he is able to look his neighbours - let alone his work colleagues - in the eye! that, and the pressure of the endless emotional blackmail and threats to harm herself or end her life if she doesn't do exactly what she wants, which she undoubtedly uses to demand he films reels with her "accidentally" pulling done his pants etc. and i'm not saying he isn't to blame in the way that he seemingly enables her crude behaviour and doesn't step in and stage an intervention - but her drama and lies and verbal abuse and aggression must be incredibly stressful to live with, and perhaps he is hoping it will reach a point where he is able to use behaviour against her, to ensure she is hospitalised to get the help she needs, while he can make the most of his freedom. and get himself and his sons as far away from such a damaging environment as possible.

equally though, Laura is absolutely desperate for a diagnosis of ADHD, and has recently been blaming her blatant laziness and refusal to complete basic household chores, such as washing the clothes and cleaning the house etc, on her supposed "inattentiveness" - which she keeps mentioning as "proof" of the ADHD she is determined to be diagnosed with. it wouldn't surprise me if she has banned steve from tidying and cleaning the house, as a way to "evidence" her supposed ADHD "symptoms" to her current therapist, in the same way she is attempting to tick off every potential symptom on the list, hence her continually "proving" her impulse behaviour by pre-planning and making appointments to have tattoos - appointments she is always able to arrive to on time, yet her son's doctor's appointments or meetings at school and she will crash up purposefully late, again to imply she struggles with time management, despite the fact she purposefully arrives late.

her house is utterly vile it isn't a case of it needing to be tidied, or even near ding a hoover - it needs a proper deep clean. the lack of hygiene and germs and filth, i'm surprised her house hasn't been deemed a health hazard by environmental standards, and her kids removed for their own safety. plus she then has the audacity to whinge about her kids spilling cereal on the kitchen floor and not sweeping it up?! they live in an actual landfill, and have Laura as their role model! why would it even cross their minds to tidy some spilled cereal when they are living knee deep In filth?! hardly going to be perceived as a priority, because Laura hasn't exactly taught them that cleanliness is important! iabd even if they had wanted to clear up the cereal, it likely wasn't possible anyway - given all the junk and dirt all over the place, it would be difficult to distinguish stray coco pops from the mouse droppings likely festering in all the crevices. 🤢🤢

• Sick
it could be that he's lazy, or he could be depressed - and who would blame him, trapped in a miserable life with Laura, who has made it perfectly clear that she would ditch him and run away with any woman who offered, who emasculates and ridicules him online, sharing private, personal details and even shared his mental health stuggles under the guise of "awareness" having bullied him into supposedly giving his consent - all for the sake of content. plus he has the stress of having to live with his stinking, unwashed wife in a stinking, dirty house, having to care for his sons single-handedly while Laura witches about them online, regularly announces that she regrets them ever being born, and parading around the garden - if not down the street - in her grubby underwear, humiliatingherself in front of the neighbours and risking arrest every time she leaves the house because she can't miss an opportunity to indecently expose herself. i doubt he is able to look his neighbours - let alone his work colleagues - in the eye! that, and the pressure of the endless emotional blackmail and threats to harm herself or end her life if she doesn't do exactly what she wants, which she undoubtedly uses to demand he films reels with her "accidentally" pulling done his pants etc. and i'm not saying he isn't to blame in the way that he seemingly enables her crude behaviour and doesn't step in and stage an intervention - but her drama and lies and verbal abuse and aggression must be incredibly stressful to live with, and perhaps he is hoping it will reach a point where he is able to use behaviour against her, to ensure she is hospitalised to get the help she needs, while he can make the most of his freedom. and get himself and his sons as far away from such a damaging environment as possible.

equally though, Laura is absolutely desperate for a diagnosis of ADHD, and has recently been blaming her blatant laziness and refusal to complete basic household chores, such as washing the clothes and cleaning the house etc, on her supposed "inattentiveness" - which she keeps mentioning as "proof" of the ADHD she is determined to be diagnosed with. it wouldn't surprise me if she has banned steve from tidying and cleaning the house, as a way to "evidence" her supposed ADHD "symptoms" to her current therapist, in the same way she is attempting to tick off every potential symptom on the list, hence her continually "proving" her impulse behaviour by pre-planning and making appointments to have tattoos - appointments she is always able to arrive to on time, yet her son's doctor's appointments or meetings at school and she will crash up purposefully late, again to imply she struggles with time management, despite the fact she purposefully arrives late.

her house is utterly vile it isn't a case of it needing to be tidied, or even near ding a hoover - it needs a proper deep clean. the lack of hygiene and germs and filth, i'm surprised her house hasn't been deemed a health hazard by environmental standards, and her kids removed for their own safety. plus she then has the audacity to whinge about her kids spilling cereal on the kitchen floor and not sweeping it up?! they live in an actual landfill, and have Laura as their role model! why would it even cross their minds to tidy some spilled cereal when they are living knee deep In filth?! hardly going to be perceived as a priority, because Laura hasn't exactly taught them that cleanliness is important! iabd even if they had wanted to clear up the cereal, it likely wasn't possible anyway - given all the junk and dirt all over the place, it would be difficult to distinguish stray coco pops from the mouse droppings likely festering in all the crevices. 
Well that confirms it. He is as much of a prick as she is

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.