Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the pic, it looks like she was a good few floors up. So unless the ‘girl that was pointing’ at her had binoculars or a telescope, then how tf did she see her anyway!
Ive never known anyone so desperately and embarrassingly full of tit than Laura Belbin!

Reactions: 7
oh Laura, yet again revealing your lies. 🤦🏻‍♀️

not only is it blatantly obvious that window isn't frosted, and she quite clearly didn't assume it was - yet another fabricated story for attention and "comedy" 🙄🙄 - but the "girl" she referenced earlier who she claimed saw her thru the window while she was naked and stopped to point her out to her friends - given the fact Laura's room is a good few floors above ground level, who was she? obviously not, as Laura was claimed, a girl walking past the window.

was this girl on a plane? or was she actually a passing bird that flew by the window? a photo of a female model on another billboard, like the one with Harry Styles? a figment of Laura's imagination? or - as always - a total and utter lie. 😡😡

Screenshot_20221211_215039.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She is vile. What utter shockingly tit content. She'll drag this crap out for days. So boring, so predictable, so repetitive and so dull.
#yawn
#notfunny
#notcomedy
#cancelKDIL
#femalecomedianmyarse

oh Laura, yet again revealing your lies. 🤦🏻‍♀️

not only is it blatantly obvious that window isn't frosted, and she quite clearly didn't assume it was - yet another fabricated story for attention and "comedy" 🙄🙄 - but the "girl" she referenced earlier who she claimed saw her thru the window while she was naked and stopped to point her out to her friends - given the fact Laura's room is a good few floors above ground level, who was she? obviously not, as Laura was claimed, a girl walking past the window.

was this girl on a plane? or was she actually a passing bird that flew by the window? a photo of a female model on another billboard, like the one with Harry Styles? a figment of Laura's imagination? or - as always - a total and utter lie. 😡😡

View attachment 1800390
Who took that photo???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's scraping the barrel for content even more now, who the hell thinks that's even amusing...imagine her "thought process" setting up that shot 🙄 ...she was a one trick pony, should've stuck to her day job after the spanx vid, all she is now is a feckin embarrassment 🙄

Reactions: 6
Good grief - there is scraping the bottom of the barrel and there’s this. She cannot be well.

No idea what this woman has done to herself. I used to follow her a long time back when she was quite amusing but then she disappeared and had a breakdown or something.
She came up on the feed of a friend so took myself off for a look and am quite shocked tbh.
Am guessing she has ongoing mental problems but she isn't doing herself any favours at all. She looks dreadful and her mouth and content is foul.

She is still trying to plug these (excuse the pun). Thing is even if I wanted to buy one, I'd not want this brand now, as all I can picture is hot bum, skid marks, pissed in pants and bum worms. Not exactly hygienic. Not something I'd want near my nether regions, if it's been associated with KDIshit/piss/infestations

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That last naked photo she has posted makes me really uncomfortable, I don't know I can't put my finger on it but it's just off.

I genuinely don't think she is well. No one else is doing this sort of thing - and I don't mean that in a 'wow, Laura is so groundbreaking' sort of way, I mean that this is just not normal behaviour (in fact the person it makes me think of is Britney Spears and we all know how bad that is right now).

And that is before you consider that she has 2 boys, the eldest of whom is at secondary school.

I really think that Steve or another family member needs to intervene.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That last naked photo she has posted makes me really uncomfortable, I don't know I can't put my finger on it but it's just off.

I genuinely don't think she is well. No one else is doing this sort of thing - and I don't mean that in a 'wow, Laura is so groundbreaking' sort of way, I mean that this is just not normal behaviour (in fact the person it makes me think of is Britney Spears and we all know how bad that is right now).

And that is before you consider that she has 2 boys, the eldest of whom is at secondary school.

I really think that Steve or another family member needs to intervene.
Thing is, I don't think they will. I'm guessing they are all terrified of her and her tantrums. So to keep the peace, let her crack on. Or they are hoping for some big pay out, when she hits the big time. Which we all know she won't. She is defo chasing that spanx video, she is a one hit wonder, who was very lucky with that video. She is deluded to think she is a comedian. She can't even string a sentence together. Her books are a joke and will end up in the bargain bin, or being sent off to be pulped.

Reactions: 5
She is desperate to be liked, it is pathetic. She needs to grow up. And have a bloody good wash.

• Haha
Normally when someone has done stand up they post little snippets of the best bits. Where’s Laura’s??? This is what she wants to be a FEMALE comedian yet we have no proof of her ‘work’ was it really that much of a shambles lol I mean after the supposed success of it she’d have dates lined up for her ‘tour’ next year……never gonna happen

She probably set it up on a timer
she'll claim it was taken by Victoria Eames - the woman she shared a selfie with yesterday, where she was happily groping her boobs, and who she apparently leave steve for without a second thought. Vic was the one who was happily applying tit tape while Luara was fully naked, with the curtains wide open knowing damn well the glass wasn't frosted. she enables Laura at every possible opportunity. 🤦🏻‍♀️

such #friendshipgoals - insteadad of encouraging her "friend" to seek the help she obviously needs and to take a break from SM, she chooses to collaborate with her their vile podcast and to create crude ads for vibrators, whilst encouraging Laura to dress as in a hairy vagina costume and thrust her crotch over boxes of fresh food - and is apparently happy to take photos of her in poses where Vic would have had a direct view of Laura's unwashed bumhole. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She gets duller and duller! A delightful post about her husband farting in the bath. How is that content??? What is the point in this person now?
#yawn
#notafemalecomedian
#not funny video
#idiot

Normally when someone has done stand up they post little snippets of the best bits. Where’s Laura’s??? This is what she wants to be a FEMALE comedian yet we have no proof of her ‘work’ was it really that much of a shambles lol I mean after the supposed success of it she’d have dates lined up for her ‘tour’ next year……never gonna happen
Yes, she has not mentioned it since! If she does get a tour, it'll probably be at some seedy locations, doing 18-30 type holidays, or Butlins type work. So she can perhaps demonstrate pissing in a welly, or shitting herself, as that's the kind of "toilet humour", and only "humour" she is capable of, that would appeal to a drunken rabble.

Last edited:
uh, did you miss the fact that she appeared on stage dressed as a vagina?! y'know, to emphasis that she is a FEMALE comedian. 🤦🏻‍♀️

that is a moment she has shared repeatedly! hat, in itself, is what she perceives as the "highlight" of her entire stage show. the peak of her comedy "career" was Laura, prancing about on stage dressed as a "hot minge" to match her putrid stench, whilst mocking and body shaming other women - and she believes that is "success" worthy of her she deserving a comedy tour of her own. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
such a tough life when her predominant concern in life is ranting about a minor issue with her amazon account! a problem she could have easily resolved if she focused on that, instead of filming herself ranting for content because she is so desperate for content. 🙄🙄

people are literally struggling to afford food and heating, YET Laura's issues with money are that the currency on her amazon is being displayed in $ instead of £ and she cannot cope with such an inconvenience! totally relatable! 👌🏻

such a tough life when her predominant concern in life is ranting about a minor issue with her amazon account! a problem she could have easily resolved if she focused on that, instead of filming herself ranting for content because she is so desperate for content. 🙄🙄

people are literally struggling to afford food and heating, YET Laura's issues with money are that the currency on her amazon is being displayed in $ instead of £ and she cannot cope with such an inconvenience! totally relatable! 👌🏻
Anyone else would have googled it, she's one of those people that asks on fb what time the shop shuts!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.