Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the hash tags that make me laugh not her
Hahaha yes me too, it should be:
#notfunnyvideos
#femalecomedianmyarse
#notcomedy
#reelyboring
#fuckedit
#marvingaye
#horrendous
#notcomedyvideos

Her bio should read:
Knee Deep In Infestations
I'm a Neglectful Mum, controlling wife, disastrous daughter, shameful sister, leech and I'm that person you avoid any contact with anywhere, for fear of catching bum worms, lice or a whiff of my hot bum, onion pitts and fishy minge!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Even Celeste has taken a step back from these reels, Laura please do something else, you're a one trick pony now. Its done to death. Maybe get a rEal job?..maybe tidy your bleeping house?

Reactions: 5
It's the hash tags that make me laugh not her
I don't usually comment on Laura's threads, but the use of #femalecomedian gets right on my tits. Actual female comedians, who are naturally funny and clever, who have grafted for years doing gigs in crappy clubs up and down the country for duck all money, facing sexism at every turn and backhanded compliments about being "funny for a woman", spending more money than they make to go to Edinburgh, who put up with being made to feel like a token female on line ups, and then there's this moron who thinks she's a comedian for getting her minging flaps out at every opportunity 🀷

Reactions: 17
The last post where she rambles on about a small female run business...you could not string a sentence together without cursing 6 times! 6 TIMES! seriously? It just shows your lack of education when you have to resort to duck this duck that. Horrible.

Even Celeste has taken a step back from these reels, Laura please do something else, you're a one trick pony now. Its done to death. Maybe get a rEal job?..maybe tidy your bleeping house?
Hahaha, love this "tidy your bleeping house"

I don't usually comment on Laura's threads, but the use of #femalecomedian gets right on my tits. Actual female comedians, who are naturally funny and clever, who have grafted for years doing gigs in crappy clubs up and down the country for duck all money, facing sexism at every turn and backhanded compliments about being "funny for a woman", spending more money than they make to go to Edinburgh, who put up with being made to feel like a token female on line ups, and then there's this moron who thinks she's a comedian for getting her minging flaps out at every opportunity 🀷
So true, she expects every thing to land in her lap for very little effort on her part.

The last post where she rambles on about a small female run business...you could not string a sentence together without cursing 6 times! 6 TIMES! seriously? It just shows your lack of education when you have to resort to duck this duck that. Horrible.
Why does it have to be about lone females all the time? We have a crisis where suicide is at its highest in males of a certain age (I can't recall the age range), why can't we support small businesses run by all people? Male, female, young, old, Lgbtq+, non gender specific, etc! She is such a man hater. Yes I'm all for equality and enablement amongst those who identify as female, but why can't we all be equal.and support all small businesses??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Same feelings I have too. Gross, association with hello 'not so' fresh, as it is now known in our house! I did get a reply from Facebook, they said they'd feedback, but they said the IG team is a different team and they never answer messages. So I think if anyone wants to make a serious complaint its the ad standards agency

The ad is still up.....Fart, hello fresh, pass the bucket please..
Ugh that scruffy tea towel hanging g on the oven she could have taken it down. Is she shadow banned ?

Reactions: 4
That is literally all she has, she really is struggling for content. Boring, dull, done......
#yawn
#wheresthecomedy
#boringtwat
#someonecancelme
#thegreatunfunny
the only vaguely "funny" thing about her is that she attaches hashtags like #femalecomedian #comedyvideos #funnyvideos etc to her reels, with total sincerity. it would be funny if she was using those hashtags as a joke, because she is embarrassingly serious in her belief that she is an upcoming comedy star, as though managing to entice her way into getting one stage show - bribery? threats. of stalking or sexually predatory behaviour? blackmail? violence? a sympathy gesture because she whinged about her "trauma" and "struggles" with mental health? guilt tripping someone into pitying her as she lied about how she "nearly died" and insinuated that she would kill herself if she didn't achieve her ambition of being live in stage? - where she took the opportunity to parade around dressed as a vagina. hardly making the most of her supposed "comedy" talent. so desperate for content she is resharing a photo of her swollen face - which she purposefully caused, by using a dodgy skin cream - and posting reels where she ridicules, bullies, mocks and shames other women under the guise of "comedy" - and the reels she shares on tiktok are actually worse, because she seems to be able to post more crude and explicit content than she can get away with on IG, thus fully takes advantage of it. 🀒🀒

bullying isn't funny - despite Laura deeming it totally acceptable, unless she is the victim - and whilst we are all aware that Laura never experiences the emotion of shame - mainly because she's so bleeping proud of the lack of such a basic human emotion that she brags about it on a daily basis and even wrote a book about it πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ - there is nothing humourous about her nasty behaviour or offensive comments. if anyone is laughing, it's because they are laughing at her, and her totally cringe desperation to be perceived as a "comedian". 🀣🀣

the only vaguely "funny" thing about her is that she attaches hashtags like #femalecomedian #comedyvideos #funnyvideos etc to her reels, with total sincerity. it would be funny if she was using those hashtags as a joke, because she is embarrassingly serious in her belief that she is an upcoming comedy star, as though managing to entice her way into getting one stage show - bribery? threats. of stalking or sexually predatory behaviour? blackmail? violence? a sympathy gesture because she whinged about her "trauma" and "struggles" with mental health? guilt tripping someone into pitying her as she lied about how she "nearly died" and insinuated that she would kill herself if she didn't achieve her ambition of being live in stage? - where she took the opportunity to parade around dressed as a vagina. hardly making the most of her supposed "comedy" talent. so desperate for content she is resharing a photo of her swollen face - which she purposefully caused, by using a dodgy skin cream - and posting reels where she ridicules, bullies, mocks and shames other women under the guise of "comedy" - and the reels she shares on tiktok are actually worse, because she seems to be able to post more crude and explicit content than she can get away with on IG, thus fully takes advantage of it. 🀒🀒

bullying isn't funny - despite Laura deeming it totally acceptable, unless she is the victim - and whilst we are all aware that Laura never experiences the emotion of shame - mainly because she's so bleeping proud of the lack of such a basic human emotion that she brags about it on a daily basis and even wrote a book about it πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ - there is nothing humourous about her nasty behaviour or offensive comments. if anyone is laughing, it's because they are laughing at her, and her totally cringe desperation to be perceived as a "comedian". 🀣🀣
She must have been reading here, as on her tiktok she is going on about "cancelled culture", I think the idiot means "cancel culture". Saying that if her "piss takes" of the other people she mocks online causes those people issues, she will be the first to address it. Highly doubtful because if one of those people pulled her up on it, she'd be the first to shame them and try to get them "cancelled" and make herself out to be the victim. Mind you in most cases, she is only making those younger, more beautiful people look 100000000000 times better, for being compared to her....she is a hypocrit, going on about cancel culture, when she finds it so easy to shame someone online, dox them etc, when they call her out on her poor taste reels, egging the masses on, to in effect cancel that person for having an opinion. Massive hypocrisy going on there. I think it should be
#CANCELKDIL
#cancellaurabelbin

Reactions: 3
such thrilling content! awkward that her actual job is based on creating content, yet her stories are supposedly highlighting the contrast in her appearance between when she was out in public wearing make-up and clothes, to hours later, early evening, wearing pyjamas, no make-up and with her hair purposefully messed up. as if so many people, on a daily basis, don't go out during the day dressed appropriately, having done their hair and make-up, and then by the evening, are sitting at home, eating their evening meal having removed their make-up and pulled on some comfy lounge wear. it's hardly a mind blowing transformation - and is only unusual for Laura, as it is rare for her to actually apply make-up or bother to put clothes on, when she can parade around all day in her grubby underwear. that poor lady in the photo with her is undoubtedly grimacing - her face looks genuinely pained - trying not to breathe in the putrid "hot bum" stench that Laura is so proud of - because Laura may have got dressed and brushed her hair, but nobody is filled into thinking she actually washed. and ofc she's made a point if ensuring the world knows she is eating a hotdog for dinner. because if she's going to share a photo of herself with food, then - predictable as ever - it will obvs be a sausage. HILARIOUS. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

plus bragging about the "unhealthy attachment issues" that are obvs part of a personality disorder is kinda creepy. lie
ke, she is. obviously aware that it isn't healthy behaviour, yet instead of acknowleding that her intense, stalkerish obsessions, and handing out her number to total strangers begging that they stay in contact because she "can't live without them" is guilt-tripping emotionally abusive, thus problematic and actually addressing it, she seems to relish in her predatory behaviour and assume that people will find her harassment somehow enduring and flattering. they poor woman looks terrified, and will likely go out of her way to avoid Laura in future.

such thrilling content! awkward that her actual job is based on creating content, yet her stories are supposedly highlighting the contrast in her appearance between when she was out in public wearing make-up and clothes, to hours later, early evening, wearing pyjamas, no make-up and with her hair purposefully messed up. as if so many people, on a daily basis, don't go out during the day dressed appropriately, having done their hair and make-up, and then by the evening, are sitting at home, eating their evening meal having removed their make-up and pulled on some comfy lounge wear. it's hardly a mind blowing transformation - and is only unusual for Laura, as it is rare for her to actually apply make-up or bother to put clothes on, when she can parade around all day in her grubby underwear. that poor lady in the photo with her is undoubtedly grimacing - her face looks genuinely pained - trying not to breathe in the putrid "hot bum" stench that Laura is so proud of - because Laura may have got dressed and brushed her hair, but nobody is filled into thinking she actually washed. and ofc she's made a point if ensuring the world knows she is eating a hotdog for dinner. because if she's going to share a photo of herself with food, then - predictable as ever - it will obvs be a sausage. HILARIOUS. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

plus bragging about the "unhealthy attachment issues" that are obvs part of a personality disorder is kinda creepy. lie
ke, she is. obviously aware that it isn't healthy behaviour, yet instead of acknowleding that her intense, stalkerish obsessions, and handing out her number to total strangers begging that they stay in contact because she "can't live without them" is guilt-tripping emotionally abusive, thus problematic and actually addressing it, she seems to relish in her predatory behaviour and assume that people will find her harassment somehow enduring and flattering. they poor woman looks terrified, and will likely go out of her way to avoid Laura in future.
Obsession and unhealthy attachments, all symptoms of HPD.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another messy hair picture, really? Does it really stick up like that? Or have you styled it like that? Did Steve really scream cos you scared him? No I don't think so Laura. My god your content is dire, NOT funny and absolutely predictable

#whogivesashit
#whyisthisrelevant
#reelyboring
i mean, i'm glad she's managed to refrain from sharing fabricated stories about πŸ’© for the past few days - but purposefully messing up her hair and using it as "content"? how the duck does that count as "work"?! it's all so desperate. i have short hair and could very quickly use hair products and drag my fingers thru it so that it looked as though I had been dragged thru a hedge - i just didn't realise I could make a "career" out of doing so. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

as for her husband, i very much he squealed in horror because she walked into the bathroom with her hair messed up. he shares a house with Laura, ffs - he has witnessed - and smelled 🀒 - some absolute horrors, i very much doubt her unstyled hair would faze him - y'know, unless she's used dog πŸ’© as hair gel. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Pfft. I don't even need product for my hair to look like that, it's like that naturally every morning. Yawn. Bore off Laura.

Reactions: 7
ah, i see Laura caught up on tattle! πŸ‘‹πŸ» realised she hadn't mentioned πŸ’©, urine or vomit for at least three days, so quickly fabricated a story about the dog jumping on their bed specifically to "spew" on her pillow. obvs not true, but if it was, it would just highlight that Indy is a clever doggie, having sought out a location laced with the vile stench of Laura to throw up - probably thought he was being a good boy by finding somewhere dirty to throw up, assuming the stench of vomit would compliment the lingering scent "hot bum" and petrid minge, thus wouldn't make any difference. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.