Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those fantasy vs real life videos she does of other women wouldn't be quite as bad if she tried a bit harder to actually recreate the back grounds, outfits and movements, as opposed to half hearted, barely similar, jerky wooden movements.
She doesn't even try.
That aside, she's not even 'relatable' to the pond life that you'd see on Jeremy Kyle. No normal, working mother, is like her.
I thought that .. she’s copying these videos but not even doing the moves right .. it’s like she can’t be arsed to even try now a days. The weird straight faces & looking into the camera. She’s getting weirder & looks completely unstable.,

Reactions: 7
I'm sure Wallace would have been more serious about a marriage break-up....
such an insensitive reaction! i mean, it's certainly weird that someone responded to that question box informing Laura that their marriage had ended, but she did ask people to share stuff with her, so she should have been vaguely prepared to recieve random announcements! she could have at least given a few words of comfort/reassurance/support! whether the break up was mutual or not, i doubt someone is actually happy that their relationship has ended - generally speaking, it's not a cause of delight and joy and celebration, even if the break up is a relief. the last thing anyone needs when they are going thru the stress and upheaval of a divorce is a photo of Laura's disgusting, gurning face pulled into a ridiculous expression! 🤢🤢

equally, the way she said "congratulations" in response to the "we're expecting a baby" message, that grin was so forced and fake! partly because she doesn't give. afuck about anyone's life apart from her own, but also because she makes such a huge deal of ranting about her kids, and "normalising" hating your children/spending time with your children and regretting ever becoming a parent etc - she's hardly going to genuinely congratulate people on a pregnancy when she thinks having kids is the worst decision she ever made. equally, she is the absolute LAST person i would choose to share that news with! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
such an insensitive reaction! i mean, it's certainly weird that someone responded to that question box informing Laura that their marriage had ended, but she did ask people to share stuff with her, so she should have been vaguely prepared to recieve random announcements! she could have at least given a few words of comfort/reassurance/support! whether the break up was mutual or not, i doubt someone is actually happy that their relationship has ended - generally speaking, it's not a cause of delight and joy and celebration, even if the break up is a relief. the last thing anyone needs when they are going thru the stress and upheaval of a divorce is a photo of Laura's disgusting, gurning face pulled into a ridiculous expression! 🤢🤢

equally, the way she said "congratulations" in response to the "we're expecting a baby" message, that grin was so forced and fake! partly because she doesn't give. afuck about anyone's life apart from her own, but also because she makes such a huge deal of ranting about her kids, and "normalising" hating your children/spending time with your children and regretting ever becoming a parent etc - she's hardly going to genuinely congratulate people on a pregnancy when she thinks having kids is the worst decision she ever made. equally, she is the absolute LAST person i would choose to share that news with! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why anyone would want to ask her anything, is beyond me

Reactions: 6
What is she rabbiting on about in her latest story? - letting her kid go wandering into a lake to see how deep it is?
Her rambling isn’t really making sense but if I’ve interpreted it correctly and she did allow her child to go wandering into a lake, a few weeks after four boys died in a lake, then she’s even more of a terrible mother than I originally thought. Regardless of the recent accident, allowing your young child to go into a lake, in winter, just ti see how deep it is, is horrendous parenting.
Somebody seriously needs to step in for the safety of those kids. She’s a horrific mother.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What is she rabbiting on about in her latest story? - letting her kid go wandering into a lake to see how deep it is?
Her rambling isn’t really making sense but if I’ve interpreted it correctly and she did allow her child to go wandering into a lake, a few weeks after four boys died in a lake, then she’s even more of a terrible mother than I originally thought. Regardless of the recent accident, allowing your young child to go into a lake, in winter, just ti see how deep it is, is horrendous parenting.
Somebody seriously needs to step in for the safety of those kids. She’s a horrific mother.
The sick bleep has used that tragic incident as inspiration for yet another installment of things that didn't happen. Doubt the lazy piece of tit has even left the house this week

Reactions: 4
The sick bleep has used that tragic incident as inspiration for yet another installment of things that didn't happen. Doubt the lazy piece of tit has even left the house this week
Has anyone called her out on it? Mind you, anyone who dares would feel her wrath. They'd be doxed, shamed, she'd be the victim and totally gaslight her followers.

Clearly no regard for safety, let alone the depth of the water, what about other hazards, such as broken glass, toxic materials, bacterial infections to be caught especially if the kid happened to have an open scratch or something. I know we shouldn't wrap them in cotton wool, but at least have some forethought as to some of the potential dangers??? She is either utterly thick, or just wanting something to happen, so she has material for her absolute tit show of "content" that she so desperately needs, as she isn't capable of creating original, funny, informative material.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I honestly don't know what's worse...that she actually let that happen, or that she fabricated it for content...she's sick in the head 😕

• Sad
Her new "content" is disgusting, I get everyone wipes but is there any need to film it and put it on the internet. She seriously has issues

• Wow
i just watched that story and it was truly vile. whether or not it genuinely happened, - likely it didn't, and it's yet another fabricated story she has made up as "hilarious" content, sickeningly "inspired" by that tragic incident and the loss of four young boys - it's incredibly crass and twisted to be sharing it as content.

if she genuinely did allow her eleven year old son walk into a freezing cold lake until it reached chest height and his feet didn't touch the bottom - a story which, logically, doesn't actually make sense - it's yet another example of her being proud to be an absolutely appalling mother, who has no concerns for the safety of their kids! she was with her son, and fully aware of the tragic consequences of that recent incident, yet she allowed him to go so far into a lake that if he had got into difficulties, she would have been stood on the sidelines watching him drown, because i very much doubt she would leap in to save him - immediately blaming her delayed reaction on shock and feeling frozen and unable to help, while expecting other people to place themselves at risk to save the child she happily allowed to wade chest-height into cold water! and then, whatever the consequences, she would be milking it all for "trauma" and suddenly announce she was "triggered" by water, as an excuse to justify totally discarding any attempts at personal hygiene! 😡

anyone who was aware of that recent tragic news story was understandably upset by the events of the incident, the loss of four children, and the harrowing impact on their families and the community, including all the people who desperately attempted to save them. the description of emergency services desperateky trying to smash thru the ice with their bare hands was haunting to raas about, let alone be involved in. meanwhile Laura just saw the incident as a story to use to "inspire" yet another bullshit story - presumably highlighting that she is happy for her "comedy" to be based on the deaths of children - with absolutely no consideration as to how hurtful and thoughtless and incredibly crass it would be to whinge that her son, who she allowed to wade into a lake, then caused her to have to put effort into helping him remove his wellies.

ffs Laura. she may make no secret of the fact the she hates her sons and regrets them ever being born, but as their mother, she has a responsibility to care for her kids and keep them safe. overlooking the fact that she is talking with such glee about an incident which could have had disasterous consequences, the fact he would have been chest-deep in freezing water and then had to walk around absolutely soaking wet in such cold weather is dangerous in itself. hardly the behaviour of a decent mother, and just highlights that she isn't capable fof caring for her children or protecting them from risk - and is actually encouraging them to place themselves in danger! but hey, no shame right?! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I’ve only just seen the last bit of her story where she says the welly’s were suction cupped. I just have one question where the f*ck is Steve! How does he allow her to get away with being such a terrible mother and terrible person. Step the f in and step the f up! They his kids too. Is he really that much of a complete p*ssy! That story has really wound me up

Reactions: 8
She’s a vile disgusting insensitive witch, what most likely happened is her son jumped into a big puddle and some water got into his boots but that has no shock factor for vile Laura and won’t get her the attention she craves. I don’t think I’ve ever hated someone I haven’t met until coming across this piece of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her new "content" is disgusting, I get everyone wipes but is there any need to film it and put it on the internet. She seriously has issues
Wtf did I just see? How is that relatable to real women and the original video? How low is she willing to go to get likes and comments? What a waste of space.

i just watched that story and it was truly vile. whether or not it genuinely happened, - likely it didn't, and it's yet another fabricated story she has made up as "hilarious" content, sickeningly "inspired" by that tragic incident and the loss of four young boys - it's incredibly crass and twisted to be sharing it as content.

if she genuinely did allow her eleven year old son walk into a freezing cold lake until it reached chest height and his feet didn't touch the bottom - a story which, logically, doesn't actually make sense - it's yet another example of her being proud to be an absolutely appalling mother, who has no concerns for the safety of their kids! she was with her son, and fully aware of the tragic consequences of that recent incident, yet she allowed him to go so far into a lake that if he had got into difficulties, she would have been stood on the sidelines watching him drown, because i very much doubt she would leap in to save him - immediately blaming her delayed reaction on shock and feeling frozen and unable to help, while expecting other people to place themselves at risk to save the child she happily allowed to wade chest-height into cold water! and then, whatever the consequences, she would be milking it all for "trauma" and suddenly announce she was "triggered" by water, as an excuse to justify totally discarding any attempts at personal hygiene! 😡

anyone who was aware of that recent tragic news story was understandably upset by the events of the incident, the loss of four children, and the harrowing impact on their families and the community, including all the people who desperately attempted to save them. the description of emergency services desperateky trying to smash thru the ice with their bare hands was haunting to raas about, let alone be involved in. meanwhile Laura just saw the incident as a story to use to "inspire" yet another bullshit story - presumably highlighting that she is happy for her "comedy" to be based on the deaths of children - with absolutely no consideration as to how hurtful and thoughtless and incredibly crass it would be to whinge that her son, who she allowed to wade into a lake, then caused her to have to put effort into helping him remove his wellies.

ffs Laura. she may make no secret of the fact the she hates her sons and regrets them ever being born, but as their mother, she has a responsibility to care for her kids and keep them safe. overlooking the fact that she is talking with such glee about an incident which could have had disasterous consequences, the fact he would have been chest-deep in freezing water and then had to walk around absolutely soaking wet in such cold weather is dangerous in itself. hardly the behaviour of a decent mother, and just highlights that she isn't capable fof caring for her children or protecting them from risk - and is actually encouraging them to place themselves in danger! but hey, no shame right?! 🙄🙄
I bet if you reported it, it would go unanswered by IG. Wonder what the parents who sadly lost their kids would think of that? She really is selfish. Personality disorder or not!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I've thought and said the exact same thing, she boils my blood, my heart breaks for those boys 😔
Same! I actually despise her. I think she’s a horrendous mother and wife, a horrendous ‘comedienne’, and an all round embarrassment to the human race.
She’s also hideously ugly, both in appearance and personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
okay, but i genuinely misread the caption as "now bleeping look after the kids because i want to tit in the bath!" although admittedly, that would hardly be a surprising announcement from Laura. and apologies, as I have probably now given her an idea for content. 🙄🤢

her kids are aged roughly seven and eleven - pretty sure they are capable of entertaining themselves while Laura uses the bathroom - especially when she so frequently leaves them to stare at screens for hours, so she can disappear to a different room to avoid them and prioritise filming gross reels and bitching about her kids on SM. she's talking about steve as though she's been left alone to parent her kids for weeks, when in reality, it was likely a few hours at most - hardly unfair, given the hours she spent at the tattoo studio last week! she is absolutely desperate to spend as little time with her boys as possible. ffs, neither of her kids are toddlers, and are both likely far more emotionally mature than she is! she was totally happy for her older son to wade chest-deep into a freezing lake of unknown depth, yet he now lacks the maturity to allow her to use the bathroom without needing attention?! her lies are all over the place! 🙄

plus we all know that the main reason she is desperate to lock herself in the bathroom is so she can film more vulgar reels. just wait for the upcoming stories, filming herself ranting at the camera while lying in the bath, totally naked. i mean, i'm had she is planning to actually have a wash, but her followers deserve the "peace" of her not using it as an opportunity to expose herself online. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20221230_180055.jpg

• Sick
I’m sure I read somewhere that own her children has anxiety or something along those lines.. IF it’s true, she needs to take a long hard look in the mirror!

I’m sure I read somewhere that own her children has anxiety or something along those lines.. IF it’s true, she needs to take a long hard look in the mirror!
All caused by her behaviour, kids don't just get anxiety.

Here we go...her excuse to strip down and wobble her gut. Gross. I for one will use this as motivation to do everything I can to not look like her.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.