Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolling_at_you

What I find odd about her too is how relentlessly committed she is to Instagram. What a complete waste of a life. I read that Instagram is predicted to “die off” in a few years - like MySpace did. It’s just a complete waste of time.

Every day, without fail, she wakes up and she’s straight to her phone. What day is it? Friday. That’s F2F Friday day .... and on goes an angled comparison to continue with the lie that she’s a successful dieter.

The time it must take her to dig out the photos and merge them, and put the date on them. WASTE OF A LIFE.

Meanwhile, she’s unemployed, penniless and living with her mum and dad at the ripe old age of 32. Why in the name of baby Jesus doesn’t she use her time more constructively???

I’ve got an IG account but I only follow real life friends and I’m private. If I do post it’s dead quick and usually just an emoji to go with it!

A good place for her to start would be an adult literacy course, to brush up her appalling English. Knowing the difference between YOUR and YOU’RE is very beneficial when you’re applying for jobs!

Then she could ensure her computer skills are up to date - ECDL etc.

Voluntary work is an absolute must when you’re unemployed. It opens up so many doors and looks fantastic on your CV.

WHY ARE HER PARENTS NOT GUIDING HER? She clearly has a very young brain for her age.

I have never been unemployed in my life. I’ve been “between career jobs” but there is always something you can do - I’ve pulled pints, I’ve cut cheese on the deli in Sainsbury’s, I’ve sorted letters in the post office .... never unemployed EVER. I really enjoyed those jobs too - much less stress than a “career” job with direct reports and hassles!

She needs to put her phone down, grow up and start being an adult. I honestly think the way she’s going, she will be unemployed all of 2021 too. Her only“hope” to move out is if Penfold gets her up the duff and can afford to support them both ..... looking at him, I doubt that very much. Wouldn’t mind guessing he’s also still at home. But again .. what a life! The girl needs some serious guidance BUT she knows everything so wouldn’t listen anyway. She’s doing it her way, slowly ......

That’s me done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Shinyhappy

Today’s comparison picture, well done Kirsty in 4 years you’ve managed to take off your cardigan. So inspiring. I would be embarrassed if that was my comparison!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

indigoipswich

New thread suggestion: kirst is in lockdown, penfold hasn’t called, her food is still brown and he’s still very bald

• Haha
Reactions: 22

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Guyssssss I really think we need to stop saying about her living with her parents. It’s really not the worst thing about it so I don’t see why people are using it against her. A lot of people her age are still living with their parents and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Moving out and the upkeep of this are very expensive especially where she lives. Even someone with a full time average pay job would struggle. Not having a job and her personality are things to be ashamed of 🤣 but not living with your fam.
Anyone living with their parents at her age are usually saving for a house, usually paying rent or contributing in some way. She's just a scrounging twat with no ambition.

Imhetetoread

God her first day! She will be saying tonight how tired she is etc etc

Imagine her to her new colleagues

“Hi huns, I’m Kirsty Lea, I don't want to be here as I’m really a social media influencer, I’ve got 20k followers, follow me, follow me yeah huns.
So who takes the best angles oh photos because I need you to give up your lunch break to take photos of me posing in a natural way.
I’ve lost 4 stone you know, it’s only taken 15 years , oh and I have a boyfriend, he’s called handsome and if I see or hear anyone saying they fancy him, I will smother you with my tits, ya get me!

Anyway nice to meet you all, anyone for a vitamin shot or some skinny syrup because as an influencer I get them free , here is 10% off too, thanks huns”

Unbearable twat!

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
So she's a fitness account - complains about walking up a hill
Weightloss account - if you ask about weightloss you're blocked, doesn't share her weight or clothes size
Bopo account - that thinks larger ladies are unlovable
Motivational account - lays in filthy sheets half the time
Wants the chap from 50 shades - reveals humpty

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
They’re deffo both a bit special.

32 and 35 and still living with parents.

I bought my first place when I was 19.
My brother was a bit of a cling-on and was still at home at 25 but my parents encouraged him to get on the property ladder before it was too late. They said to him, buy a flat, you don’t have to live in it! Buy one and rent it out. So he did, got himself on the property ladder, and decided to live in it lol.

Kirsty’s parents have gone wrong somewhere.
32 and absolutely nothing to call her own.

Does she drive?
I know she doesn’t have a car.

Again, what’s wrong there?
I worked on the deli in Sainsbury’s when I was 16-18 which paid for my driving lessons. I saved and saved and I bought a little car and the day I passed my test I rang the insurance company, insured myself and off I went!!
tbh I hate this people should be living in their own place by this age.
I think it’s great if anyone can afford and live without fear of having no money to foundation on their own without support.
But not all of us can. For many reasons I’m not going to list.
Kirsty lives at home, many people do they can’t afford to move out.

my issue on here is the fact she’s not nes been showing her drive to get a job from being made redundant last Year or whenever it was.

I wouldn’t have a go at anyone for being able to move out as you don’t know their reasons. I can’t afford a home not can I afford to rent on my own. People judge me on that and it’s horrible.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rosiejones100

Full disclosure I'm still the same large unit I ever was. 21stone 8. Owning it.
Not seen the compression garment/gift dress( size 20-22 )on you yet kirst. Or the teeth strips. Are you saving them for your weekend with handsome? I think it's time you fessed up that you are lying to yourself. Just enjoy life. I do. Being fats not a crime. I mean it's a pain in the arse and not healthy but you can still lead a good life. I've said before I've got a husband kids a job I drive a car own a house go on nice holidays. Stop trying to blag freebies and go and enjoy your life. Oh yes and stop lying it's embarrassing
Had to get that off my chest

• Heart
Reactions: 21

lolling_at_you

Wow, she is completely obsessed. Car crash compulsive viewing.

She says husband material and I love you.
He says, lots of laughs and giggles. 🤣

I’d put money on the fact she took his cherry 🍒
He’s enjoying the feel of a woman at last and she’s planning the wedding 🤣

I wonder if they speak like they Gram.
Kirsty - “Cup of tea for you my handsome .. #tea #hot #drink”
Penfold - “Thanks babe .. #thanks #grateful #hotbeverage”

• Haha

Shinyhappy

Guys remember when this thread was drying up and we thought she’d never have any interesting material for us again? Those dark times are well behind us it would seem! Thums up from me

• Haha

Imhetetoread

Kirsty Kirsty has a new job,
How long before they see she’s a total knob!

Back to sprouts and cucumbers sticks
I give it a week til they realise she’s a prick

Take my photo here , take from from there
She fails to notice her managers glare

I’m sorry Kirsty we’re not keeping you on
Back she’ll go, being a social phenomenon

( I have too much time on my hands 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lolling_at_you

There's been barely any food posted this week, so you know there's been nothing but shite eaten! Anyone else would have weighed today and been like put on 7lb, I enjoyed my weekend away etc back to it now! The fact that she didn't weigh before going or now proves she doesn't want people to know and she doesn't care! If she was honest and laid everything down, I'd find her more relatable! We all have weeks were we want to just eat everything, we are only human! Last week proved how unfit she actually is when she moaned and complained about walking up a hill.... She should have "smashed" that no problem!

I appreciate she likes a gym environment, I did too but If she went hard enough with the weights she has at home, even body weight hiit, she could have seen huge changes the last few months! I used to love the gym, never imagined working out at home but haven't been since I had my second son, too busy trying to drop them off before work and get home ASAP to pick them up! So we invested in some weights over the years and have a good setup in our garage, I know it's not for everyone but we make it work! Now we love it, head out in turns whenever we want, once boys are in bed or before dinner, no queuing or waiting for equipment 😂

Its sad that she's literally on the verge of jacking it all in because she's met someone, which makes me wonder if she's purely doing this for insta and not truly for herself! If she wanted to lose weight, she could have been at her target by now! If she's happy, great, good on her, but don't market yourself as a weightloss account and having to keep lying to your followers about losing weight when we see you aren't!

Sorry for the rant, she's really got on my tits today for some reason 😂
I agree.

IMO she’s just a narcissist - she has no friends and nothing going on in her life so she craves attention from strangers on the internet.

The Instagram addiction, constant filming and head wagging to Tina Turner was all acting and her dating profiles gave her Insta name so she knew the guys on the dating sites were watching.

She’s now pulled a short little bald man who loves golf and lego and thinks she’s struck gold, so the dieting and workouts have stopped ... even though she can’t sit still remember? If she doesn’t work out she doesn’t feel right remember! She’s addicted, just one of those people who can’t sit still remember!

All complete and utter bulkshit, as evidenced by her non existent progress.

Narcissist with an addiction for free Gnawbles, cake mix and juice shots — which ironically will just make her fatter.

Strangest overgrown child I’ve ever laid eyes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
This new relationship is making me literally sick in my mouth every time she says ma handsome.... It doesn't flow well and feels awkward when she says it. Absolute cringe fest. Arsehole has sucked my whole body up inside itself I'm cringing that hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18