Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A holiday is always a test so hopefully it will be the making of them.

on a side note what’s she doing about taking a tit 4 days is a long time not to take a dump.
Perhaps he sits on the bath and hands her the loo roll like a proper bestie 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the developments of this morning, it’s like Christmas has come for all of us with all the different cringe moments 😂😂

I never ever believed in love at first sight/date/ whatever until I met my partner (🤢 can’t believe I’ve just said that!) HOWEVER, it’s been over a year now and despite feeling like I’m in love etc, I’ve kept it to myself and not put it on blast across social media. We haven’t even said it to each other yet!! Even if your feelings for someone are intense it’s wise to keep your cool because there’s so much that can happen between initially meeting someone and actually getting to know someone. Does this make sense or am I waffling?? 😂😂

ANYWAYS, good luck to him when they run into any issues after the honeymoon period is over...she will be a horror! She’s fortunate she met him now rather than before the lockdown and the virus all started, it’s really put relationships to the test, including my own sadly 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the developments of this morning, it’s like Christmas has come for all of us with all the different cringe moments 😂😂

I never ever believed in love at first sight/date/ whatever until I met my partner (🤢 can’t believe I’ve just said that!) HOWEVER, it’s been over a year now and despite feeling like I’m in love etc, I’ve kept it to myself and not put it on blast across social media. We haven’t even said it to each other yet!! Even if your feelings for someone are intense it’s wise to keep your cool because there’s so much that can happen between initially meeting someone and actually getting to know someone. Does this make sense or am I waffling?? 😂😂

ANYWAYS, good luck to him when they run into any issues after the honeymoon period is over...she will be a horror! She’s fortunate she met him now rather than before the lockdown and the virus all started, it’s really put relationships to the test, including my own sadly 😣
I think it’s weird you’ve not said it yet 😂😂

Reactions: 9
So she's a fitness account - complains about walking up a hill
Weightloss account - if you ask about weightloss you're blocked, doesn't share her weight or clothes size
Bopo account - that thinks larger ladies are unlovable
Motivational account - lays in filthy sheets half the time
Wants the chap from 50 shades - reveals humpty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Weightloss account - if you ask about weightloss you're blocked, doesn't share her weight or clothes size
Hit the nail on the head
All she wanted was a fella. I doubt she’ll be attempting to lose weight for health but I never know. It’s laughable her commentary anyway regarding exercise and those videos she was doing her form should be classed as illegal someone could hurt themselves if they copied her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they’re gonna move in soon. Together new place. Her parents will be able to afford a part down payment for her and he might have a well off family or good job. She’ll get a job and bam they’ll be living together. Then after I think it’ll be a baby if not holiday after holiday. She’ll be like these sw who weigh every week but never really lose. That will be her life span

Reactions: 3
😂😂 more u-turns than the government

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so amused 😂😂

They don’t look right together at all - she needs a much taller, stronger guy. He looks like George Dawes - coo coo!

I notice that revolting bandage dress in the size 20-22 that she was gifted wasn’t taken away for the dirty weekend.

She now has a picture of him as her cover photo on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh this is comedy gold.
I expect he wakes up and she’s lying there staring at him. Morning my man; I love you I do. You’re my man. You’re my handsome. You’re my boy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did nobody notice???

On the video when they are walking towards the hill.......she calls him a MUG. Woooow!

A mug on his birthday and on social media.

I'd be pissed off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they’re gonna move in soon. Together new place. Her parents will be able to afford a part down payment for her and he might have a well off family or good job. She’ll get a job and bam they’ll be living together. Then after I think it’ll be a baby if not holiday after holiday. She’ll be like these sw who weigh every week but never really lose. That will be her life span
Deffo
Moved in by Christmas
Engagement followed by baby
She will get a job then go on mat leave then never work again

Reactions: 7
I actually cannot cope with her having a picture of JUST him as her cover photo on Facebook 😂😂😂

• Haha
Those pics from the holiday.
What man has one of those holders on his phone.
I love you my boy

no comments allowed on any picture featuring him.

poor bugger he’s just a cash cow

• Haha
Those pics from the holiday.
What man has one of those holders on his phone.
I love you my boy

no comments allowed on any picture featuring him.

poor bugger he’s just a cash cow
I thought exactly the same when I saw the holder 🤣
I think he’s as deluded as her tbh, I think he’ll enjoy the “insta game” #powercouple

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've not seen adele wishing her happy birthday. Did you know she went to the Brit school with her. Same age. And that my friends is where the comparison ends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did nobody notice???

On the video when they are walking towards the hill.......she calls him a MUG. Woooow!

A mug on his birthday and on social media.

I'd be pissed off
“Oi, mag”

She’s so common 😆 (says me, from Birmingham ahahah)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.