Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine posting a “throwback” with someone you’ve known for 2 months 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank goodness she came on to let us know it's Thursday, I'm not sure how we would've known otherwise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning guyyyyyyyys!!! Happy Thursday. Got my coconut latte. Remember YOUR amazing.

Wonder if bollock head is doing Lego today like yesterday? 🤣

I really need to learn Photoshop as Gigantor’s face would look awesome on that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol I’m a graphic designer - watch this space

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clearly his parents took that picture of their clever little man building his lego 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, I mean I’m sure people will still meet up with their bf/gfs but she will get stick if she parades it all over the gram that she is
Yeh defo it will kill her to not post it on the gram but with it being against the rules she would be stupid to!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.