Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not keeping it private on his profile anymore.... not that she’s done such a great job of it
I’m sorry has she wrote those hashtags.
Honestly he is the male version of her pair of twats

Reactions: 2
He’s not keeping it private on his profile anymore.... not that she’s done such a great job of it
I am sorry but they are a pairs of special looking twats!
Def special needs!
She really has met her match.
I was tempted to ask how on earth he thinks she is a model! bleeping idiot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out for an Italian tonight.
That’s it girl, eat up ........ 🎈

I know there is someone for everyone ..... but ..... he doesn’t do it for me 🤢

My 6ft 1 fit man has never looked so gorgeous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG he plays with Lego 🤣

Right ..... I’m calling it ....... both low IQ
No way he’s got a decent career or anything. “This was gifted to me by my girlfriend and it was gifted to her by ....” ......... he’s not very intelligent at all. And his feed is as dull AF. Golf and Lego 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

My guess also is that he was a virgin until about 3 weeks ago.

And finally, Kirsty looks HUGE in that pic she has put up. She forget the angles when she’s with her handsome.

goodnight all xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she has met a her soul-bleep 🤣
If my fella wrote them hashtags he would be in the BIN
Soul cunts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣just bern through his insta and you are 100% right. Hilarious. It's like watching a car crash. You don't want to see it but.....

• Haha

OMG he plays with Lego 🤣

No way he’s got a decent career or anything. “This was gifted to me by my girlfriend and it was gifted to her by ....” ......... he’s not very intelligent at all. And his feed is as dull AF. Golf and Lego 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

And finally, Kirsty looks HUGE in that pic she has put up. She forget the angles when she’s with her handsome.

goodnight all xx
35 year old virgin

her new pic has been viewed over 2000 times and there are 2 likes
They really do think they are posh and Becks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s tagged her yet she’s got it hidden from
Her profile on the tagged photo section 🤔 must be trying to keep it private 😆 Christ almighty these two are just ducking perfect for each aren’t they ...

What 30+ person hastags #Kiss #Cuddles #Mygirlisbetterthanyours

Very weird or maybe I'm just old?
No not old. It’s very strange. You’d think they were each other’s first partners at like the mental Emotional age of 13 With the post captions and all.

Tbh I hate that term all together when anyone says my .... is better than yours, be it good a pet a sibling Or partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#nygirlfriend ..... assuming that should say “my” and he doesn’t mean New York girlfriend? His IG is gold though, as if they found each other. What’s the betting they agree they should both use the #myboyfriend/mygirlfriendisbetterthanyours hashtags? Probably instigated by Kirsty 🤦‍♀️ I’m three years younger than her and have never behaved like this, ever.

Reactions: 6
Arseholes swallowed me whole again with the cringe. Is she embarrassed about him or something? Because the only thing she's keeping private is his face (well, she thinks she is, nothing gets past us tattle bastards).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His bio says D&K adventures 😂
I’m actually screaming this is SO funny

OMG he plays with Lego 🤣

goodnight all xx
This is also a BRILLIANT round up. I actually can’t take you guys, you make my day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder when PP will meet Kirsty’s mates.
I mean one mate Kerry.
Hope they last till Christmas can you imagine there 1st Christmas together matching pjs saying big elf little elf obviously Kirsty is big elf
Matching Christmas jumpers I predict a New Year’s Eve proposal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me thinks that all this keeping it private is because she is ashamed of Mr Potato Head!!!

I wonder if he is staying over at the Dowlings tonight.

His insta really is comical 😂😂😂

Me thinks that all this keeping it private is because she is ashamed of Mr Potato Head!!!

I wonder if he is staying over at the Dowlings tonight.

His insta really is comical 😂😂😂
Yeah I think she’s embarrassed that he’s not like the guys she pervs over or says she’s attracted too.
As she’s not keeping it private in real life.
Or maybe she’s holding out for a big photo shoot reveal in Closer magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.