Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With thanks to myself smug smile nose wrinkle.
With 29 votes send me a signed pic of you in your pants Kirst and a home made blueberry muffin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂😂👍 Will send you her new book on relationship advice
ahhhh thank you hope it had a signed pic of her and handsome

Recap of last thread
Had a few quiet weeks from the Dowling she’s in love so toned herself right down for Handsome.
She’s bagged herself a man dinner dates, day trips and dirty weekends away.
All the Ds yes she’s still a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ahhhh thank you hope it had a signed pic of her and handsome

Recap of last thread
Had a few quiet weeks from the Dowling she’s in love so toned herself right down for Handsome.
She’s bagged herself a man dinner dates, day trips and dirty weekends away.
All the Ds yes she’s still a dick.
She's signed his head in the pic of the pair of them for you hun you do you, every body is different xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think someone was taking the piss out of her on sunnynayrays q&a thing 😂 She asked people to tell her their pet peeves and someone answered “people who said hiiiiiii guyyyyyyyyyyys” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much is she breathing in on her latest post looks like her tiny pea head is going to explode.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is going to be sick of blueberries. 😂

I guess she only sees her handsome at the weekend as she does not mention seeing him through the week
Her handsome probably has things to do in the week like work, etc 🤣 he’ll be like Violet out of Willy Wonka if Thirst has her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her handsome probably has things to do in the week like work, etc 🤣 he’ll be like Violet out of Willy Wonka if Thirst has her way.
Yeah which makes it even more laughable that she calls him her BF. 4 weeks chatting online then Pizza Hut, Harry Ramsdens, the zoo and a night away. She is like a teenager.
To be fair when you see the tit she puts together for a meal you would probably prefer blueberry muffins for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand how she can bake a cake but destroys an oven pizza?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone calling anything for tomorrow's weigh in? I reckon a gain from the dirty weekend away.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.