Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still there alright. Did you view her stories? Wonder does she block if you view and don't follow. The time she must waste.
Is that what it is? I'll have to follow her with my next stalky account then, thanks for the tip

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that what it is? I'll have to follow her with my next stalky account then, thanks for the tip
I think so, I know it was mentioned that people viewing his were being blocked but since they're both public can use gramster if you're willing to miss the grid psts 🤣

Reactions: 2
He's the next big thing on insta, didn't you know? Power couple #foodiegoals

Edited to say guyyyyyyys just made VIP status on this comment, thanks Thirsty
Wow congratulations 🥳 on becoming VIP you win a weekend away with Kirsty an PP to act as there personal photographer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Honestly I fully expect to see these two clampets on the next season of The Undatebles!

Surprised they can spell their own names.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I asked nicely if she lived with her other half and she just blocked me 😂 what’s the point in question boxes..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It's the gift that keeps on giving. Deluded pair of numpties. They will live happily ever after on account of nobody else could cope. I actually love it. I can't wait for the wedding 👰🏻
I love them both - very “special” and absolute comedy gold 🤣

Yes! Roll on the wedding 👨🏻‍🦲 🐷

I’m very pleased he had a good day PRAT ICING down at the RANG. Why does a 35 year old man not know that TODAY is one word? Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘You can or you can’t’ and then she’s actually hashtagged #icant

Dying right now🤣🤣🤣🤣

First bit of truth you’ve spoken in the last year Thirsty 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No pressure to lose weight now? Is she implying her old job pressured her into losing weight? 🙄
Doubt it as she’s not worked for nearly a year.
She’s not done anything for nearly a year so there has been no pressure.

she’s secured the bag in her eyes her life long ambition to be in a realtionship so no need to lose weight now.

which is absolutely up to her but stop with the throw back pics now hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today’s comparison picture, well done Kirsty in 4 years you’ve managed to take off your cardigan. So inspiring. I would be embarrassed if that was my comparison!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.