Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely cannot believe she hasn’t weighed today, with no explanation to her followers?! She has truly given up

Reactions: 7
I HAVE TO FULL CAPS TO PROJECT MY RAGE OF THE FINGER POINT AGAIN!! WHY DOES SHE DO THIS ON EVERY bleeping STORY-STOP TRYING TO BE COY AND SEXY YOU CHILD. EURGHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely cannot believe she hasn’t weighed today, with no explanation to her followers?! She has truly given up
I guess she’ll be all for the be happy with Who you are but go to gym Nonsense.
Given tips and tricks 🤢 Once she gets her first wage and joins up....

Reactions: 2
OK voting time

Option A - she's decided to be an actual Bopo account and try get free plus size stuff etc.

Option B - handsome likes em chunky so she's stopped wanting to loose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Face to Face Saturday guys!

OK voting time

Option A - she's decided to be an actual Bopo account and try get free plus size stuff etc.

Option B - handsome likes em chunky so she's stopped wanting to loose
C). Handsome is grateful for anything he can get, all she’s wanted for the last two years is a man, and the dieting has taken a back seat, not that she was actually losing any weight anyway. They’re at Penfold’s parents house tonight 🤣🤣🤣

Another photo with ‘Handsome’ with comments off 🤣
I think she knows the comments would be electric as he’s comedy gold 😂😂😂😂😂😂

HE IS SO SHORT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Found a photo of him on his mum’s Facebook from when he had hair. He actually looks better bald. Hahahaha. Why do people have public social media? Absolute nutters.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm still in shock from the VERY public declaration of love. I wouldn't do that in a million years no matter how in love I was/am :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what she she has given him as her excuse for turning comments off.... You aren't as "handsome" as I've made out so people will be like wtf? I don't want women commenting on how handsome you are because I'm a jealous witch? I don't want people calling me out on my lack of weight loss or creepy super early declaration of love? 😂 None of them are particularly good options! I'd be so offended if someone did that to me! Don't have a public Instagram then!

Reactions: 4
MY handsome 👨🏻‍🦲
MY boy 👨🏻‍🦲

I wonder what she she has given him as her excuse for turning comments off.... You aren't as "handsome" as I've made out so people will be like wtf? I don't want women commenting on how handsome you are because I'm a jealous witch? I don't want people calling me out on my lack of weight loss or creepy super early declaration of love? 😂 None of them are particularly good options! I'd be so offended if someone did that to me! Don't have a public Instagram then!
I think she knows people will take the piss so she’s protecting him from her “trolls” ... ie people with an opinion on the life she shares publicly on the internet to 20,000 complete strangers.

Like this?
That’s genius 😹😹😹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The latest picture with him her knees bent and she’s standing tilted at an angle I’d love to see her properly stood up straight next to him 😂

• Haha
At least she dressed more appropriately for his parents than she did her first day of work.

I think at a normal angle he’s probably the same height as her which she says is 5’7. Not tall for a man.

The latest picture with him her knees bent and she’s standing tilted at an angle I’d love to see her properly stood up straight next to him 😂
He’s even got little Cuban heels on his slippers
She’s bare foot and always bendin slightly so that they are the same height.

think he deffo encourages her to eat look her breast 4 eggs
We all know she loves and egg

• Haha
Kirsty please buy a decent bra. It would make you look slimmer. My boobs are massive 42g you can buy a fantastic one from rigby and peller. Now you are working you should treat yourself. If not them then try elomi or curvy Kate or lots of others. As a large uddered bird myself I'd advise stay away from M&S and any of the cheaper shops (primark or supermarkets) not knocking them (see what I did there) but they do nothing for the gigantic knockered among us. It shouldn't bother me but here we are.

What is with the turning off comments of every picture he is in?
He must be a mug to put up with that!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.