Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the constant fiddling with her self face hair top can’t keep still sign of a really unconfident person.

Oh handsome loves everything gets gifted cake mix oh handsome will love that. Gets gifted bath stuff of handsome will love that.
Gets gifted sanitary towels oh handsome can used them on his bald head
duck off
Handsome will need a stash of sanitary towels for her never ending visits from Aunt Flo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OH MY GOD I CANT COPE WITH THAT bleeping COY FINGER - WHY DOES SHE TOUCH HER MOUTH AND FACE ALL TIME LIKE THAT- NAUGHTY GIRL POSE. ALL CAPS COZ AM PMT RAGE AND SHE IS TIPPING ME OVER THE EDGE. IS SHE A REAL PERSON?? 😡🤣🤪
I absolutely hate it to , trying to hard to be cute or whatever .. she always comes across fake.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200917_073836_com.twitter.android.jpg

"Went Brit school" duck OFF LOVE 🤣🤣 if you'd done anything on the back of it you wouldn't have to broadcast it at every opportunity 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she seriously write that?!! I guess she’s removed it now as I can’t see it? BLM ignorance all over again 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She certainly did. Absolutely clueless. She's now removed all the caption and ridiculous hashtags and the comments option. Unbelievable Jeff!!
has the post disappeared? I had a call at 8:30am as I’m busy working and trying to run a company and not bake muffins for my “handsomes”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s unbelievable. 32 years old, unemployed, living with her parents.

She certainly makes me realise my life is awesome lol. Right, back to writing my Board paper ... like an adult 🤓

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked, what a pathetic little girl she really is, she's so far up her own arse it's scary! I'm still disgusted she didn't do any volunteering during lockdown to help the vulnerable etc. She is an entitled, spoilt brat who should be ashamed of herself & her idiotic parents don't help!

Imagine your son bringing THAT home - wow!!! 😡

• Heart
I don’t know why I’m still surprised by her stupidity but there seems to be no end to it

I'm shocked, what a pathetic little girl she really is, she's so far up her own arse it's scary! I'm still disgusted she didn't do any volunteering during lockdown to help the vulnerable etc. She is an entitled, spoilt brat who should be ashamed of herself & her idiotic parents don't help!

Imagine your son bringing THAT home - wow!!! 😡
But she went to the Brit school with Adele 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s not in a rush anymore to get to her target weight .....

That’s good Kirsty love because going on your averages you’re likely to hit target in 2060. Keep smashing them goals babe. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not in a rush anymore to get to her target weight .....

That’s good Kirsty love because going on your averages you’re likely to hit target in 2060. Keep smashing them goals babe. FFS.
Really sad that all her bullshit was just until she found herself a man. What a sad desperate cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.