Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh she’ll move in with him soon I reckon. I wonder where about a he’s based? If it’s closer to London she will anyway...

Reactions: 2
Sutton way I think. She doesn’t drive so would have to take the train.

“Going try this”

“YOUR welcome”

OMFG
Her story on Saturday she had a pic at the train station and he said he was picking her up. Looks like they were at racist trace’s last night though judging by the pillow cover and her mirror selfie’s this morning.

I’m bleeping howling over the weekend antics 🤣 they really are dumb and dumber. What is she going to do if they break up? Although I can’t see it but after declaring her love with him so publicly it would be a mess!

Reactions: 5
Imagine taking to Instagram to thank your partner for a twix, just WTAF?
Hahahahahahaha I know, it’s so bloody weird. My nieces hardly use social media and I’m so impressed with them .. both late teens ... both decided a few years ago that social media is completely crap and why would they want to share their lives online? Neither are interested at all. Fingers crossed it dies off one day as it’s so bloody pointless.

Gotta say, Kirsty is doing well getting up at the crack of dawn every day and going into London for an admin job. She must be knackered. I wouldn’t want to do it! On that note, I guess I’d better get up 🤣🤣🤣 .... working from home rocks lol!

Transformation Tuesday? What the fudge? Exactly the same three years later. 🛎 🔚
She’s lost half a stone, max. She looks tighter around the waist but it might be she’s got big pants on and it’s the dress. Definitely no “transformation”. Her work dresses are too short btw, I’m also 5ft 7 and need to buy long versions of dresses as the standard ones everywhere don’t touch my knees. She is too chunky (like I am) for such short dresses, another two inches is needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God, not being funny but Kirsty makes me feel pretty put together! Also I used to commute to London daily a few years ago from East Croydon station and probably crossed paths with her, although I think I would have remembered someone filming herself constantly for the gram #husbandmaterial

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is no one mentioning the rug? Is it 1965 in his house?

Reminds me of going to my grandparents house many moons ago 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw man it’s all getting to me .. she’s getting in my head .. I really really want to try a coconut latte !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.