Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Fitting in a workout’ in between pissing about on Instagram and going to B&M with her sister, hard life. Imagine making everything about him ‘got this burn baking for ma Handsome’ 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
This new relationship is making me literally sick in my mouth every time she says ma handsome.... It doesn't flow well and feels awkward when she says it. Absolute cringe fest. hole has sucked my whole body up inside itself I'm cringing that hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
quick google and found her Dad’s company which seems to be doing pretty well (and had their home address listed too), maybe she’s in no rush to get a job!
I would guess if she could hold a job they’d probs pay her a pretty penny for a house deposit. But obviously no job means no moving out

These are on her Twitter 2015

She looked quite good in 2015 .. there’s pics of her with long blonde hair & also red hair .. I wouldn’t have thought she would suit blonde but it does look good
She literally looks hardly any different to now

Reactions: 2
OH MY GOD I CANT COPE WITH THAT bleeping COY FINGER - WHY DOES SHE TOUCH HER MOUTH AND FACE ALL TIME LIKE THAT- NAUGHTY GIRL POSE. ALL CAPS COZ AM PMT RAGE AND SHE IS TIPPING ME OVER THE EDGE. IS SHE A REAL PERSON?? 😡🤣🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s the constant fiddling with her self face hair top can’t keep still sign of a really unconfident person.

Oh handsome loves everything gets gifted cake mix oh handsome will love that. Gets gifted bath stuff of handsome will love that.
Gets gifted sanitary towels oh handsome can used them on his bald head
duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.