Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they spend the night in bed rubbing gravy on the ballbag head and the mound with their THUMS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
#bestfriend?! Has she dumped her supposed actual best friend then? No mention of her for months!

Reactions: 3
#bestfriend?! Has she dumped her supposed actual best friend then? No mention of her for months!
She’s literally dumped every one her nan, sister, nieces, her one mate Kerry even racist Trace.
Bit odd that neither of them had a night out with mates for there birthday I know it’s hard with the restrictions but they are not in local lockdown there

Wow, she is completely obsessed. Car crash compulsive viewing.

She says husband material and I love you.
He says, lots of laughs and giggles. 🤣

I’d put money on the fact she took his cherry 🍒
He’s enjoying the feel of a woman at last and she’s planning the wedding 🤣

I wonder if they speak like they Gram.
Kirsty - “Cup of tea for you my handsome .. #tea #hot #drink”
Penfold - “Thanks babe .. #thanks #grateful #hotbeverage”

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Absolutely

Can’t wait for the wedding

Reactions: 1
These 2 cannot be real people, surely they're trolling tattle with their photos & hashtags - they're too well matched 😂😂 #coupleoffannies #wtf #theycannotbeserious

• Haha
What’s the point in telling us the calories for your breakfast today Kirst? You haven’t bothered all weekend 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest post is a Sunday Roast with gravy (that she doesn't like) and stuffing (that she doesn't like) and why on earth would we want to swipe left to see what she's left of it!? All it tells me is that she's an absolute pig! Surprised she never ate the bones if I'm honest lol. Calories must be free on this meal too lol and calling her "handsome" husband material after such a short time is batshit! 😅 she's literally screaming for a ring then a baby lol psycho! Run penfold
THE BONES 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am actually deceased.

She’s literally dumped every one her nan, sister, nieces, her one mate Kerry even racist Trace.
Bit odd that neither of them had a night out with mates for there birthday I know it’s hard with the restrictions but they are not in local lockdown there
My old manager in work was like this, desperate for a fella. I remember her having an argument with her mates because she’d said ‘If I have a fella for my 40th I’ll be spending it with him’ before she’d met anyone. These people are crazy.

• Haha
  • Wow

#hotbeverage has killed me off 🤣 just because it is 100% the most creative hashtag he could come up with to describe a cup of tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve changed my mind, I don’t think he lives with his parents. Looks like he’s got a flat which is a tit hole 🤣

I wonder if she will move in with him if tier 2 restrictions are introduced in London today?

Reactions: 4
Are they using those typo tags on purpose or what.
I think I’m happier single!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.