Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking Penfold will move in to her parents house. I’m sure Racist Trace and Robert De Niro will be thrilled 🤣
I wonder does he possibly own his own home and she'll be moving in within a month or two 😂 the excuse will be that it's an easier commute to work.

Reactions: 5
She looked so sad talking about her new job yesterday 😂 she’s sad because she’ll have to give up doing..... nothing all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I for one am absolutely thrilled and amazed that Kirsty has been elected first female pope 🚺 well done Thirsty, May the skinny sauce be with you xo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why have they put quote marks around ‘medical’ and ‘receptionist’.
As if it's only allegedly the job!

Shall we have a sweepstake on how long Kirsty lasts in her new role? I'll take 6 weeks.

Next thread suggestion: Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man job, but keeping it quiet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Shall we have a sweepstake on how long Kirsty lasts in her new role? I'll take 6 weeks.

Next thread suggestion: Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man job, but keeping it quiet
Haahahaa that is BRILLIANT

Reactions: 4
They’re deffo both a bit special.

32 and 35 and still living with parents.

I bought my first place when I was 19.
My brother was a bit of a cling-on and was still at home at 25 but my parents encouraged him to get on the property ladder before it was too late. They said to him, buy a flat, you don’t have to live in it! Buy one and rent it out. So he did, got himself on the property ladder, and decided to live in it lol.

Kirsty’s parents have gone wrong somewhere.
32 and absolutely nothing to call her own.

Does she drive?
I know she doesn’t have a car.

Again, what’s wrong there?
I worked on the deli in Sainsbury’s when I was 16-18 which paid for my driving lessons. I saved and saved and I bought a little car and the day I passed my test I rang the insurance company, insured myself and off I went!!

• Angry
They’re deffo both a bit special.

32 and 35 and still living with parents.

I bought my first place when I was 19.
My brother was a bit of a cling-on and was still at home at 25 but my parents encouraged him to get on the property ladder before it was too late. They said to him, buy a flat, you don’t have to live in it! Buy one and rent it out. So he did, got himself on the property ladder, and decided to live in it lol.

Kirsty’s parents have gone wrong somewhere.
32 and absolutely nothing to call her own.

Does she drive?
I know she doesn’t have a car.

Again, what’s wrong there?
I worked on the deli in Sainsbury’s when I was 16-18 which paid for my driving lessons. I saved and saved and I bought a little car and the day I passed my test I rang the insurance company, insured myself and off I went!!
tbh I hate this people should be living in their own place by this age.
I think it’s great if anyone can afford and live without fear of having no money to foundation on their own without support.
But not all of us can. For many reasons I’m not going to list.
Kirsty lives at home, many people do they can’t afford to move out.

my issue on here is the fact she’s not nes been showing her drive to get a job from being made redundant last Year or whenever it was.

I wouldn’t have a go at anyone for being able to move out as you don’t know their reasons. I can’t afford a home not can I afford to rent on my own. People judge me on that and it’s horrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Well, her reason is she’s clearly work shy and immature. I worked my absolute ass off when I was younger, I did 3 jobs at one point AND I did volunteer work on top of that. I worked and saved and established myself, which is what most people with any drive do. She has none.

• Angry
Reactions: 2

This is amazing 👏

Guyyyyys I don’t wanna be a bore buuuut, I think it’s an insult to people with additional needs to lump these pair of wallys in with them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
totally agree, I'm 32 worked full time since I was 16 - only had 3 jobs since I was 16 and my current wage is not the best, I'm great at my job and been there 7 years but I support my parents who don't have the best wage either and without me at home they would struggle. I could look for a better paying job but not in this climate and right now it's not a priority. Yes I am gutted I live with my parents at 32 but im living a life whereas on my own I wouldn't.
Just like kids, an age shouldn't be put on when people should have their own house.

tbh I hate this people should be living in their own place by this age.
I think it’s great if anyone can afford and live without fear of having no money to foundation on their own without support.
But not all of us can. For many reasons I’m not going to list.
Kirsty lives at home, many people do they can’t afford to move out.

my issue on here is the fact she’s not nes been showing her drive to get a job from being made redundant last Year or whenever it was.

I wouldn’t have a go at anyone for being able to move out as you don’t know their reasons. I can’t afford a home not can I afford to rent on my own. People judge me on that and it’s horrible.
Remind u of anyone? 😂😂🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
totally agree, I'm 32 worked full time since I was 16 - only had 3 jobs since I was 16 and my current wage is not the best, I'm great at my job and been there 7 years but I support my parents who don't have the best wage either and without me at home they would struggle. I could look for a better paying job but not in this climate and right now it's not a priority. Yes I am gutted I live with my parents at 32 but im living a life whereas on my own I wouldn't.
Just like kids, an age shouldn't be put on when people should have their own house.
Gosh your situation is basically mine as well. It’s kind of comforting to know I’m not the only one.

Reactions: 6

Remind u of anyone? 😂😂🤣🤣
Ha ha reminds me of another well known influencer mmmmmmkay

Reactions: 1

Remind u of anyone? 😂😂🤣🤣
My situation as well! My family have been through redundancies and a split so without my salary, my family (including much younger siblings) wouldn’t afford our rent so I live at home but it’s not my choice really. We judge Kirsty because she was making no effort to get a job and be independent.

Reactions: 3
I understand everyone's situation living at home is different but it's not like she's contributing or anything

Reactions: 3
I understand everyone's situation living at home is different but it's not like she's contributing or anything
I’m agree with that totally with the contributing and no drive to work.

my comment was just meaning even those who do work and pay board/rent/towards Older parents Bills/debts can’t always move out as young as we’d wish.

Reactions: 2
I’m agree with that totally with the contributing and no drive to work.

my comment was just meaning even those who do work and pay board/rent/towards Older parents Bills/debts can’t always move out as young as we’d wish.
Been there and then had to live at home for another few years to save, I get ya 😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.