Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
It’s the constant fiddling with her self face hair top can’t keep still sign of a really unconfident person.

Oh handsome loves everything gets gifted cake mix oh handsome will love that. Gets gifted bath stuff of handsome will love that.
Gets gifted sanitary towels oh handsome can used them on his bald head
Fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BettyBeau

VIP Member
One things for certain she is not a nice person.
Her lack of real friends.
Deleting positive comments about her sister.
The whole BLM fiasco.
The compulsive lieing
The posting of her nieces even when asked not too and the way she speaks to them would all indicate that she’s not a nice person.

But you keep doing you hun

Last edited:

Sm90

She honestly is a child.. never in my life would I dream of taking a screenshot of a private message and showing strangers on the internet, never mind 22k of them! What a sad life she has! Also, judging by his message, he's really not all there

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

lolling_at_you

She was a very lonely woman - she had nothing in her life apart from Instagram. The interaction and validation from strangers lifted her up as she spent her days at home alone at her parents house. We saw her in bed in the middle of the day. She had no life whatsoever. All the head wagging and be positive nonsense was her protesting far too much - all fake nonsense which has stopped now her little short bald boyfriend has come into her life. She isn’t alone anymore and that is all she ever wanted, IMO. I don’t think Penfold is “her type”, but he’s better than no one. He’s the key to her having more life ..... though I suspect he’s funding it! I’ve never seen someone so excited about going to the Isle of Wight in a Kia ... but to her, it’s amazing, as what a step up from Netflix in bed in the middle of the afternoon.

• Haha

lolling_at_you

I haven’t watched her story as I don’t bother anymore - same old nonsense.

I saw a comment on those juice shots this morning - someone asked her how many calories were in each shot. So I guess that’s a “nasty” comment that needs deleting?

Fry up caused outrage?

Fry ups
Pizzas
Chinese takeaways
Ice cream
Fish and chips

Constant junk food from a weightloss account and then a post about motivation?

GOD.

And now a #bekind post. YAWN.

Because no one is allowed to express an opinion or ask a question on a PUBLIC Instagram account that claims to be for weightloss and motivation.

The only comments allowed are those telling a size 22 woman “YOUR looking amazing hun”.

BATSHIT CRAZY.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time stalker here 🙋‍♀️ I was dying to comment on her post today! “Time of the months been and gone” she said it was time of the month on the 22nd aug 🤔 Think she needs to go see a doctor coz that’s not normal

Marie SW

OH MY GOD I CANT COPE WITH THAT FUCKING COY FINGER - WHY DOES SHE TOUCH HER MOUTH AND FACE ALL TIME LIKE THAT- NAUGHTY GIRL POSE. ALL CAPS COZ AM PMT RAGE AND SHE IS TIPPING ME OVER THE EDGE. IS SHE A REAL PERSON?? 😡🤣🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

lolling_at_you

YOUR YOUR YOUR all throughout today’s comparison post. My god, I hope she doesn’t have to write anything for work.

She will get to her goal weight in her own time. No you won’t Kirsty, you never stick to a plan.

“I know I’ve lost weight, I can see it”.
Yes Kirsty, you have, you have lost a few stone, since FOUR years ago, your before pictures are OLD. You have lost absolutely nothing since. How much longer are you going to persistently post before pictures from FOUR years ago????

Zero progress made in 2020 yet still banging on about consistency, mindset and focus - when you have NONE.

You are no longer losing any weight. You haven’t lost anything this year and you’ve been at home with nothing to do for most of it.

You are now piling the pounds on because, newsflash, people who want to lose weight don’t when they eat out all the time.

I’m also lighter than I was 4 years ago but I don’t post comparison photos every single fucking day. Why? Because it’s old news.

Maybe her Handsome challenged her on the comments being turned off after reading on here 🤷🏻‍♀️
something has tipped her over the edge!
I think the comments are off because she actually has something to do with her days now and she can’t police Instagram constantly. She can’t be on her phone all day at work.

“YOUR not going to back to the old you”

a) it’s YOU’RE
b) yes you will, keep eating fry ups, fish and chips, pizzas, Chinese takeaways and you absolutely will.

Penfold’s mum is liking her posts now so that’s another reason the comments are off. She’s got to keep face with the in-laws.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
So a company sends her a vegan product to try and review...and then she makes it with eggs and whole milk 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s honestly unbelievable, I can’t believe people still send her stuff, she is the absolute worst at reviewing them.

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I'm thrilled that she has new content. I was sick of her Sunday night gunt and mound pics. Hope he enjoys burying his face in there 😙

• Haha
  • Sick

lolling_at_you

THUMS up ....

crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

gigantor and ball bag sitting in a tree
Eating burgers for all to see
New thread title lol

Gigantor and Ball bag sitting in a tree, eating burgers, it’s a thums up, yippeee!

She has hashtagged HUSBANDMATERIAL

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Rosiejones100

I've not seen adele wishing her happy birthday. Did you know she went to the Brit school with her. Same age. And that my friends is where the comparison ends 😂

• Haha

JVC1982

My girlfriend is a model???? Does this mean she has told him she is a model???

Do you think he knows that she went Brit School with Adele , Agro Santos and Katie B?

Kirtsy has an appetite, why does she make out she doesn't eat? Just be honest and say "put on 1 pound this week as I went out a bit" its normal everyday life kirsty.

Regards to work : I lost my job due to cuts after lockdown. I've now just got another job after 4 weeks of no job. Maybe I was lucky to get a job BUT I looked for a job everyday and applied everyday, even for jobs I didn't want. I was out of work and couldn't be fussy as I have children to support. She quite clearly doesn't want to work unless its on her terms.

I wish them well BUT they both seem a little deluded and this is just the beginning

What 30+ person hastags #Kiss #Cuddles #Mygirlisbetterthanyours

Very weird or maybe I'm just old?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Member2009

Chatty Member
Her handsome probably has things to do in the week like work, etc 🤣 he’ll be like Violet out of Willy Wonka if Thirst has her way.
Yeah which makes it even more laughable that she calls him her BF. 4 weeks chatting online then Pizza Hut, Harry Ramsdens, the zoo and a night away. She is like a teenager.
To be fair when you see the shit she puts together for a meal you would probably prefer blueberry muffins for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 15