Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now a coffee calorie advisor and romance account..
I seem to remember at one point her saying she didn’t like milk with coffee and black coffee was life? Now she’s all 128 cal skinny lattes. Maybe her handsome DM loves them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still no weigh in? She’s obviously decided fat and happy is the way forward.

Literally met a bloke and a month later decided she’s not going to aim to lose another pound after years of having a weight loss account. Absolute joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Eagerly awaiting the weigh day gain post but nothing.. I don't think she's even bothering now that she's loved up

Take it that new talking story was just to flash her new lizzy duke ring.

Reactions: 4
Watching her stories made me so angry, why's her hand at her mouth? Fingers on her lips as she's talking, swooshing her hair? Face is fat as hell, where's the real face to face eh? 🤣🤣 still no weigh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her voice has totally changed lol all softly spoken now & constantly touching her lips lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe they have been together for like, 4 weeks, and she's acting like their love is a tale as old as time.

At least her maturity level is a size 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s all just talk ... blah blah blah ... what she’s going to do. She never actually ever does any of it though, which is why she’s still a size 20/22 after 4 years of running a weightloss account.

Reactions: 9
There's been barely any food posted this week, so you know there's been nothing but shite eaten! Anyone else would have weighed today and been like put on 7lb, I enjoyed my weekend away etc back to it now! The fact that she didn't weigh before going or now proves she doesn't want people to know and she doesn't care! If she was honest and laid everything down, I'd find her more relatable! We all have weeks were we want to just eat everything, we are only human! Last week proved how unfit she actually is when she moaned and complained about walking up a hill.... She should have "smashed" that no problem!

I appreciate she likes a gym environment, I did too but If she went hard enough with the weights she has at home, even body weight hiit, she could have seen huge changes the last few months! I used to love the gym, never imagined working out at home but haven't been since I had my second son, too busy trying to drop them off before work and get home ASAP to pick them up! So we invested in some weights over the years and have a good setup in our garage, I know it's not for everyone but we make it work! Now we love it, head out in turns whenever we want, once boys are in bed or before dinner, no queuing or waiting for equipment 😂

Its sad that she's literally on the verge of jacking it all in because she's met someone, which makes me wonder if she's purely doing this for insta and not truly for herself! If she wanted to lose weight, she could have been at her target by now! If she's happy, great, good on her, but don't market yourself as a weightloss account and having to keep lying to your followers about losing weight when we see you aren't!

Sorry for the rant, she's really got on my tits today for some reason 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really she’s always waving her hands around and fiddling with herself, never clocked it before.
We’ve probably not seen it because she’s never been dressed in actual clothes since she got made redundant, pyjamas and gym gear since 2019 so she will have had no reason to accessorise! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's been barely any food posted this week, so you know there's been nothing but shite eaten! Anyone else would have weighed today and been like put on 7lb, I enjoyed my weekend away etc back to it now! The fact that she didn't weigh before going or now proves she doesn't want people to know and she doesn't care! If she was honest and laid everything down, I'd find her more relatable! We all have weeks were we want to just eat everything, we are only human! Last week proved how unfit she actually is when she moaned and complained about walking up a hill.... She should have "smashed" that no problem!

I appreciate she likes a gym environment, I did too but If she went hard enough with the weights she has at home, even body weight hiit, she could have seen huge changes the last few months! I used to love the gym, never imagined working out at home but haven't been since I had my second son, too busy trying to drop them off before work and get home ASAP to pick them up! So we invested in some weights over the years and have a good setup in our garage, I know it's not for everyone but we make it work! Now we love it, head out in turns whenever we want, once boys are in bed or before dinner, no queuing or waiting for equipment 😂

Its sad that she's literally on the verge of jacking it all in because she's met someone, which makes me wonder if she's purely doing this for insta and not truly for herself! If she wanted to lose weight, she could have been at her target by now! If she's happy, great, good on her, but don't market yourself as a weightloss account and having to keep lying to your followers about losing weight when we see you aren't!

Sorry for the rant, she's really got on my tits today for some reason 😂
I agree.

IMO she’s just a narcissist - she has no friends and nothing going on in her life so she craves attention from strangers on the internet.

The Instagram addiction, constant filming and head wagging to Tina Turner was all acting and her dating profiles gave her Insta name so she knew the guys on the dating sites were watching.

She’s now pulled a short little bald man who loves golf and lego and thinks she’s struck gold, so the dieting and workouts have stopped ... even though she can’t sit still remember? If she doesn’t work out she doesn’t feel right remember! She’s addicted, just one of those people who can’t sit still remember!

All complete and utter bulkshit, as evidenced by her non existent progress.

Narcissist with an addiction for free Gnawbles, cake mix and juice shots — which ironically will just make her fatter.

Strangest overgrown child I’ve ever laid eyes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.