Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lozzalife

There is a difference, she has a tan as she can spend every minute out in the sun whereas people actually work when the sun is out 🙄😡

Exactly what I was going to say! She’s got older and we all lose the chubby face as we age - even I did 🤣

This is a good one - same pose. Still no difference 🤣

Sm90

Eagerly awaiting the weigh day gain post but nothing.. I don't think she's even bothering now that she's loved up

oczymlody

VIP Member
Yes, deffo. I think the minging rug is in his little den .... mid 30s so has a cling-on annexe to call his own so he doesn’t have to sit between his mum and dad on the sofa 🤣

Deleted now .... Obvs.

I don’t believe he’s her type for one minute - I think he was the best she could get after two years of trying. She’s completely changed since he came along, she used to show off constantly on her stories and act up for the cameras with her mound out ... all to try and pull. She’s a strange person.
A desperate character

JVC1982

As if it's only allegedly the job!

Shall we have a sweepstake on how long Kirsty lasts in her new role? I'll take 6 weeks.

Next thread suggestion: Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man job, but keeping it quiet
This is amazing 👏

#nygirlfriend ..... assuming that should say “my” and he doesn’t mean New York girlfriend? His IG is gold though, as if they found each other. What’s the betting they agree they should both use the #myboyfriend/mygirlfriendisbetterthanyours hashtags? Probably instigated by Kirsty 🤦‍♀️ I’m three years younger than her and have never behaved like this, ever.
What’s his insta name?