Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsure what crackers they were Cos didn’t look properly but 20 Jacobs crackers is about 1200 cals lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Heinz burger sauce instead of the free Skinny one! Thought she was bringing some to her handsome?!
HAHAHAH I cannot cope!! Soon he’ll be doing #OOTD and tagging where he gets his clothes from πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#MODLE #MODUL #MOLDE
You nearly finished me off!! #molde πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ actually howling πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
THUMS up ....

crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

gigantor and ball bag sitting in a tree
Eating burgers for all to see
New thread title lol

Gigantor and Ball bag sitting in a tree, eating burgers, it’s a thums up, yippeee!

She has hashtagged HUSBANDMATERIAL

🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's got her claws right into him with her #husbandmaterial hashtags. FFS any reasonable adult would not be thinking that after a few weeks of a relationship, also I'm sorry but most people would be running if their boyfriend or girlfriend was writing that tit after a few weeks too. Wait till it goes tits up.

Mind you this thread has had me howling. πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Honest to god guys I’m crying over here, y’all crack me up. This is my fave thread - I’m LOVING the material she’s providing us with.

Reactions: 9
All that time she took to explain how to make a basic burger. Bless. I made burgers in school assembly when I was 7 ..... I had to demonstrate and tell the audience ... β€œyou put your mince into a bowl ... you add an egg” hahaha

She's got her claws right into him with her #husbandmaterial hashtags. FFS any reasonable adult would not be thinking that after a few weeks of a relationship, also I'm sorry but most people would be running if their boyfriend or girlfriend was writing that tit after a few weeks too. Wait till it goes tits up.

Mind you this thread has had me howling. πŸ˜‚
She’s claimed him. It’s ok Kirsty love, the girls really aren’t queuing up for him. THUMS up love, he’s all yours.

Reactions: 6
All that time she took to explain how to make a basic burger. Bless. I made burgers in school assembly when I was 7 ..... I had to demonstrate and tell the audience ... β€œyou put your mince into a bowl ... you add an egg” hahaha

She’s claimed him. It’s ok Kirsty love, the girls really aren’t queuing up for him. THUMS up love, he’s all yours.
THUMS UP......you cannot make this up at all.

20 flipping crackers....WTF????

I can see them both piling on the weight.

I wonder where they are going for dinner tonight.....any guesses anyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
THUMS UP......you cannot make this up at all.

20 flipping crackers....WTF????

I can see them both piling on the weight.

I wonder where they are going for dinner tonight.....any guesses anyone??
20 crackers into 5 burgers.. 4 per burger???? That's outrageous.

Hahahahahahahahahaha probably another sushi bar or somewhere he needs to review for his upcoming food blog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys remember when this thread was drying up and we thought she’d never have any interesting material for us again? Those dark times are well behind us it would seem! Thums up from me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys remember when this thread was drying up and we thought she’d never have any interesting material for us again? Those dark times are well behind us it would seem! Thums up from me
I love this. They really are the gift that keeps on giving 🀣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.