Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
totally agree, I'm 32 worked full time since I was 16 - only had 3 jobs since I was 16 and my current wage is not the best, I'm great at my job and been there 7 years but I support my parents who don't have the best wage either and without me at home they would struggle. I could look for a better paying job but not in this climate and right now it's not a priority. Yes I am gutted I live with my parents at 32 but im living a life whereas on my own I wouldn't.
Just like kids, an age shouldn't be put on when people should have their own house.

Remind u of anyone? 😂😂🤣🤣
But look at your story compare to Kirsty. You are clearly not lazy and you are supporting your parents. Maybe your situation is not the ideal but good on you. It’s not her living at home that is the problem, it’s her and her attitude that have led to her being in her position. If she’d had a job all this time and was saving or at least had something to show for her life then fine. On the flip side she may have gone through a bad patch, mental health problem or something like that which again is totally understandable for someone in that position to take refuge with family. But in that case why doesn’t she let it be known? She shares every other detail of her life when it suits her.

Bottom line is I don’t think anyone here is shaming people who still live with parents as one group of people. Kirsty is just one of a kind!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
totally agree, I'm 32 worked full time since I was 16 - only had 3 jobs since I was 16 and my current wage is not the best, I'm great at my job and been there 7 years but I support my parents who don't have the best wage either and without me at home they would struggle. I could look for a better paying job but not in this climate and right now it's not a priority. Yes I am gutted I live with my parents at 32 but im living a life whereas on my own I wouldn't.
Just like kids, an age shouldn't be put on when people should have their own house.

Remind u of anyone? 😂😂🤣🤣

There is a huge difference to you living at home and Kirsty!

I also agree living at home isn’t a bad thing, but when you are like Kirsty and bone idle, living off your parents & cant get a job through Covid (when there were plenty), that’s when it is a joke!

Reactions: 2
Her fb cover photo is a pic of him...just him! Obsessed much?! I dread to think of how she would behave if they break up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The picture of her nails, and the comment, got my brows done too but no picture of them...

Why have they been completely removed? Have her brows refused to be photographed?
Have her brows not granted her permission to be posted to the gram?

Will we now see photos of her but her brows covered by an emoji?

She is a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The lack of #ad on her posts containing skinny shite and these new shot drinks is pretty annoying...

Such a bell end.

Reactions: 3
Her fb cover photo is a pic of him...just him! Obsessed much?! I dread to think of how she would behave if they break up.
Probably like the last one....leave him....slag off men because he eventually moved on.....be independent and then meet another handsome lol

• Haha
Oh no the montage on her story this morning, like something you’d make in year 7 for your first boyfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God her first day! She will be saying tonight how tired she is etc etc

Imagine her to her new colleagues

“Hi huns, I’m Kirsty Lea, I don't want to be here as I’m really a social media influencer, I’ve got 20k followers, follow me, follow me yeah huns.
So who takes the best angles oh photos because I need you to give up your lunch break to take photos of me posing in a natural way.
I’ve lost 4 stone you know, it’s only taken 15 years , oh and I have a boyfriend, he’s called handsome and if I see or hear anyone saying they fancy him, I will smother you with my tits, ya get me!

Anyway nice to meet you all, anyone for a vitamin shot or some skinny syrup because as an influencer I get them free , here is 10% off too, thanks huns”

Unbearable twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There will deffo be a new group chat at her work place today.

I would be mortified to think my work mates may google me and either see the Instagram page or worse this site.

Hope she actually makes some friends and gets a life
cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she’s working where she’s posted that coffee pic this morning she’s less than 5 minute walk from me! I’ll keep a look out I’m sure I won’t miss her coming up the street!

The legs are out on her first day!
Doesn’t look very work appropriate does it. Basically a t shirt and tights!

Reactions: 10
If she’s working where she’s posted that coffee pic this morning she’s less than 5 minute walk from me! I’ll keep a look out I’m sure I won’t miss her coming up the street!

You’ll hear her “ Hi guys” no doubt about it 😂

• Haha

And a leather jacket. Definitely not very professional for a normal day at work, let alone your first day when you’re meant to be making a good impression!

Reactions: 6
She put the pic on her gram she’s opened it up to gossip. She’s not dressed appropriately even for casual dress. She got new clothes for work, she could have made more of an effort than a ‘dress’ that barely covers her arse.

I’ve just been on boohoo plus and there’s plenty of inexpensive dresses both smart and casual that would look much more flattering and appropriate for a first day at work.

^Was replying to comment that said she can’t do right from wrong but it got deleted

Reactions: 4
I had to move back home after fleeing a dv relationship with my children. I haven’t got a job, my children are in school and while I’m not working I volunteer in a local charity shop to put something on my cv while looking for work. I now have my own home too I lived with my mom for 2 years. I feel bad i don’t have job but I like to contribute something back. I hope that doesn’t paint me out to be lazy or anything. I volunteer 3 days a week while the kids are at school while applying for jobs and losing weight effectively with slimming world.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had to move back home after fleeing a dv relationship with my children. I haven’t got a job, my children are in school and while I’m not working I volunteer in a local charity shop to put something on my cv while looking for work. I now have my own home too I lived with my mom for 2 years. I feel bad i don’t have job but I like to contribute something back. I hope that doesn’t paint me out to be lazy or anything. I volunteer 3 days a week while the kids are at school while applying for jobs and losing weight effectively with slimming world.
Made from lazy my love. Im so glad you got out of that bad relationship! Kudos to you for getting out and volunteering too ❤

Far*

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I thought it was a tshirt and tights

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.