Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolling_at_you

I’d put money 💰 on the fact he still lives with his parents too. Shoot me down if you don’t agree, but a successful man in his mid-30s wouldn’t be on Insta saying “I had sushi with my girlfriend”.

My other half wouldn’t be seen dead on social media, he’s a career man with a brain lol ...

Anyway, I wish them well. Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee ❤

The caption for this pic has got to be “eh eh ehhhh”, ala Ann from Little Britain 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god stop calling him your handsome, its driving me insane!

Whats wrong with calling him your boyfriend? Because thats what he is.. is it just me or..?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Not sure why that needs to be filmed.
Just so that all her followers know she has a man in her bed.
She’s like a teenager pathetic.
He looks bored to tears of being filmed already.
Looks like the honeymoon is wearing off already
Her page has turned into an absolute cringe fest........ but I am here for it!! 🤣🤣🍿🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dd29

VIP Member
You just need to believe you will lose weight.... No you need to be in a calorie deficit and be honest about what you eat.
My boyfriend tells me I've lost weight.... It's been 4 weeks and you gained the last 2 so he's lying.

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Long time stalker here 🙋‍♀️ I was dying to comment on her post today! “Time of the months been and gone” she said it was time of the month on the 22nd aug 🤔 Think she needs to go see a doctor coz that’s not normal
Honestly there's about 2 days a month where she's not on her period. Hopefully PP enjoys the red sea diving experience or hell have to settle for gobbles 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Wonder when PP will meet Kirsty’s mates.
I mean one mate Kerry.
Hope they last till Christmas can you imagine there 1st Christmas together matching pjs saying big elf little elf obviously Kirsty is big elf
Matching Christmas jumpers I predict a New Year’s Eve proposal

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I think everyone is being so harsh. So what, he's bald)shaved head. Lots of men in their mid 30s lose their hair? He's got the geek chic glasses going on. Nowt wrong with him imo !
Awwww think some one has the hots for PP don’t let Kirsty find out you are after her man 😂

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
I'm assuming the attitude about the sandwich is because SW treats bread like the devil so she feels like she's being all rebellious. But she seems to have forgotten she's (allegedly) calorie counting therefore bread is not off limits, so no need for the attitude.

I'm really bored with her now, I was only there for the workout lols and the convoluted maths every weigh in day, and neither of those things are happening any more.
I loved those vids of her slovenly swinging a kettle bell, they made MY back hurt. Gotta admit mahansum is worth the watch.

Mahansum looks like he smells. There, I said it.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
What do we reckon they have brought each other as gifts.
I think she’s made him a calendar of her different muff shots in her pants on a Sunday

• Haha
  • Sick

JVC1982

Did nobody notice???

On the video when they are walking towards the hill.......she calls him a MUG. Woooow!

A mug on his birthday and on social media.

I'd be pissed off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There's been barely any food posted this week, so you know there's been nothing but shite eaten! Anyone else would have weighed today and been like put on 7lb, I enjoyed my weekend away etc back to it now! The fact that she didn't weigh before going or now proves she doesn't want people to know and she doesn't care! If she was honest and laid everything down, I'd find her more relatable! We all have weeks were we want to just eat everything, we are only human! Last week proved how unfit she actually is when she moaned and complained about walking up a hill.... She should have "smashed" that no problem!

I appreciate she likes a gym environment, I did too but If she went hard enough with the weights she has at home, even body weight hiit, she could have seen huge changes the last few months! I used to love the gym, never imagined working out at home but haven't been since I had my second son, too busy trying to drop them off before work and get home ASAP to pick them up! So we invested in some weights over the years and have a good setup in our garage, I know it's not for everyone but we make it work! Now we love it, head out in turns whenever we want, once boys are in bed or before dinner, no queuing or waiting for equipment 😂

Its sad that she's literally on the verge of jacking it all in because she's met someone, which makes me wonder if she's purely doing this for insta and not truly for herself! If she wanted to lose weight, she could have been at her target by now! If she's happy, great, good on her, but don't market yourself as a weightloss account and having to keep lying to your followers about losing weight when we see you aren't!

Sorry for the rant, she's really got on my tits today for some reason 😂

• Heart

Kittycatruns1979

I mean....we have to be grateful, we were struggling for content and things to talk about....then she goes and meets her equivalent! We'll need a joint thread next time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha