Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that doesnā€™t mean she will just stop trying now that sheā€™s with him. I did that when I got with my boyfriend because it was nice for someone to accept me as I was, even if I was overweight... so I stopped being so obsessed with weight loss but ultimately I ended up gaining weight and now Iā€™m starting from the beginning again. šŸ˜‚

Also itā€™s healthy for the relationship for people to keep looking after themselves separately! She will end up becoming totally co-dependant and putting all her happiness in his hands and that spells disaster!!

Reactions: 13
I hope that doesnā€™t mean she will just stop trying now that sheā€™s with him. I did that when I got with my boyfriend because it was nice for someone to accept me as I was, even if I was overweight... so I stopped being so obsessed with weight loss but ultimately I ended up gaining weight and now Iā€™m starting from the beginning again. šŸ˜‚

Also itā€™s healthy for the relationship for people to keep looking after themselves separately! She will end up becoming totally co-dependant and putting all her happiness in his hands and that spells disaster!!
Totally. Itā€™s lovely to have someone who makes you feel beautiful and accept what you deem are your physical flaws (These can be different between individuals) I think people should be accepted as they are and loved for whatā€™s inside but at the same time being over weight or any unhealthy body weight isnā€™t something that should be encouraged in my opinion. And thereā€™s plenty of enablers out there! Being co dependent on validation from others is particularly toxic. Itā€™s clear she is a victim of this from instagram to love interests which is worrying. As much as she claims to she doesnā€™t love herself as she is, she would love to be smaller and this body confidence ā€˜Proud of my Curves Mateā€™ facade is a lie.

Reactions: 9
What I find odd about her too is how relentlessly committed she is to Instagram. What a complete waste of a life. I read that Instagram is predicted to ā€œdie offā€ in a few years - like MySpace did. Itā€™s just a complete waste of time.

Every day, without fail, she wakes up and sheā€™s straight to her phone. What day is it? Friday. Thatā€™s F2F Friday day .... and on goes an angled comparison to continue with the lie that sheā€™s a successful dieter.

The time it must take her to dig out the photos and merge them, and put the date on them. WASTE OF A LIFE.

Meanwhile, sheā€™s unemployed, penniless and living with her mum and dad at the ripe old age of 32. Why in the name of baby Jesus doesnā€™t she use her time more constructively???

Iā€™ve got an IG account but I only follow real life friends and Iā€™m private. If I do post itā€™s dead quick and usually just an emoji to go with it!

A good place for her to start would be an adult literacy course, to brush up her appalling English. Knowing the difference between YOUR and YOUā€™RE is very beneficial when youā€™re applying for jobs!

Then she could ensure her computer skills are up to date - ECDL etc.

Voluntary work is an absolute must when youā€™re unemployed. It opens up so many doors and looks fantastic on your CV.

WHY ARE HER PARENTS NOT GUIDING HER? She clearly has a very young brain for her age.

I have never been unemployed in my life. Iā€™ve been ā€œbetween career jobsā€ but there is always something you can do - Iā€™ve pulled pints, Iā€™ve cut cheese on the deli in Sainsburyā€™s, Iā€™ve sorted letters in the post office .... never unemployed EVER. I really enjoyed those jobs too - much less stress than a ā€œcareerā€ job with direct reports and hassles!

She needs to put her phone down, grow up and start being an adult. I honestly think the way sheā€™s going, she will be unemployed all of 2021 too. Her onlyā€œhopeā€ to move out is if Penfold gets her up the duff and can afford to support them both ..... looking at him, I doubt that very much. Wouldnā€™t mind guessing heā€™s also still at home. But again .. what a life! The girl needs some serious guidance BUT she knows everything so wouldnā€™t listen anyway. Sheā€™s doing it her way, slowly ......

Thatā€™s me done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What I find odd about her too is how relentlessly committed she is to Instagram. What a complete waste of a life. I read that Instagram is predicted to ā€œdie offā€ in a few years - like MySpace did. Itā€™s just a complete waste of time.

Every day, without fail, she wakes up and sheā€™s straight to her phone. What day is it? Friday. Thatā€™s F2F Friday day .... and on goes an angled comparison to continue with the lie that sheā€™s a successful dieter.

The time it must take her to dig out the photos and merge them, and put the date on them. WASTE OF A LIFE.

Meanwhile, sheā€™s unemployed, penniless and living with her mum and dad at the ripe old age of 32. Why in the name of baby Jesus doesnā€™t she use her time more constructively???

Iā€™ve got an IG account but I only follow real life friends and Iā€™m private. If I do post itā€™s dead quick and usually just an emoji to go with it!

A good place for her to start would be an adult literacy course, to brush up her appalling English. Knowing the difference between YOUR and YOUā€™RE is very beneficial when youā€™re applying for jobs!

Voluntary work is an absolute must when youā€™re unemployed. It opens up so many doors and looks fantastic on your CV.

WHY ARE HER PARENTS NOT GUIDING HER? She clearly has a very young brain for her age.

I have never been unemployed in my life. Iā€™ve been ā€œbetween career jobsā€ but there is always something you can do - Iā€™ve pulled pints, Iā€™ve cut cheese on the deli in Sainsburyā€™s, Iā€™ve sorted letters in the post office .... never unemployed EVER. I really enjoyed those jobs too - much less stress than a ā€œcareerā€ job with direct reports and hassles!

She needs to put her phone down, grow up and start being an adult. I honestly think the way sheā€™s going, she will be unemployed all of 2021 too. Her onlyā€œhopeā€ to move out is if Penfold gets her up the duff and can afford to support them both ..... looking at him, I doubt that very much. Wouldnā€™t mind guessing heā€™s also still at home. But again .. what a life! The girl needs some serious guidance BUT she knows everything so wouldnā€™t listen anyway. Sheā€™s doing it her way, slowly ......

Thatā€™s me done.
Spot on!!

Reactions: 4

Thatā€™s me done.
10/10 all of this!!

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked, what a pathetic little girl she really is, she's so far up her own arse it's scary! I'm still disgusted she didn't do any volunteering during lockdown to help the vulnerable etc. She is an entitled, spoilt brat who should be ashamed of herself & her idiotic parents don't help!

Imagine your son bringing THAT home - wow!!! šŸ˜”
Sheā€™s vile. Sheā€™s Been out of work for about 9 months and in that time she could easily have stacked shelves in tesco, helped out at a food bank, reached out to an elderly neighbour to have a phone call with once a week, walked a neighbours dog... literally anything. Even if sheā€™s a selfish cow, at least sheā€™d have something to pop on her cv.

Reactions: 6
I think what annoys me about her is that she will probably land lucky and just coast through life without having to work very hard, and then thereā€™s the rest of us working flat out and trying to make ends meet without the help of parents and whoever else. Sheā€™s just infuriating. A total lack of ambition and drive to do anything other than get likes on Instagram, bloody annoying. šŸ˜«

Reactions: 13
Not going to lie, Iā€™ve just googled Penfold (had no idea who it was).... brilliant šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I think what annoys me about her is that she will probably land lucky and just coast through life without having to work very hard, and then thereā€™s the rest of us working flat out and trying to make ends meet without the help of parents and whoever else. Sheā€™s just infuriating. A total lack of ambition and drive to do anything other than get likes on Instagram, bloody annoying. šŸ˜«
She will be pregnant within 6 months and turn into an insta mummy who documents every second of the childā€™s life whilst covering them with and emoji guarantee

Reactions: 9
She will be pregnant within 6 months and turn into an insta mummy who documents every second of the childā€™s life whilst covering them with and emoji guarantee
The thought of her as a parent is actually disturbing sheā€™s far too selfish. She portrays the loving aunt picture as often as she can but a few times her true colours have come out if they have done something to annoy her

Reactions: 11
The thought of her as a parent is actually disturbing sheā€™s far too selfish. She portrays the loving aunt picture as often as she can but a few times her true colours have come out if they have done something to annoy her
I could imagine her to be quite psychologically abusive to a child. Just the way her face goes when the poor baby wants some of her yogurt or fruit. Makes me feel so uncomfortable

I could imagine her to be quite psychologically abusive to a child. Just the way her face goes when the poor baby wants some of her yogurt or fruit. Makes me feel so uncomfortable
I agree she would be a vile.
The way she speaks to her nieces is so rude.
The child would have a phone stuck in its face 24/7 she really needs to grow up.
Any way sheā€™s been back to working out this week and sheā€™s had a gain and so the cycle continues sheā€™s never got past this 4 stone 5 has she she just wobbles either side of it.
She will now starve herself till Thursday to get it off then binge all weekend for the dual birthday celebrations.

wonder what an unemployed person has brought for handsome.

amazing that she never buys anything for her parents siblings or nieces

She reckons she has gained 1.5lbs because she has not eaten enough.... bullshit!

She reckons she has gained 1.5lbs because she has not eaten enough.... bullshit!
The reason you have gained Kirsty is because you have been eating out with your handsome every weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if her parents get pissed off that sheā€™s just at home all the time without contributing financially or if they just arenā€™t bothered?

Reactions: 2
Gained because sheā€™s not eaten enough! It drives me mad when people say that, itā€™s utter utter bollocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.