Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cantinfluenceme

She's using her child in a bath to make money from an ad? These insta huns need to stop exploiting their children, surely as a teacher she should know better? Where is the safeguarding here, Evelyn can't consent to this, it makes me sick to my stomach. If I saw that little girl in the shop I'd know her name, her mum and dads, sisters, where she lives, goes to school, I've seen her in bikinis, in the bath, you name it.. what's to stop me going up to her and convincing her I know her parents and taking her with me.. when is this going to stop, these poor kids being used for financial gain have no privacy whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is why I HATE influencers and they are so fake!!! She’s literally written a post about how challenging it’s been after her birth!! But now she’s chugging down the insides of her minge with a few bits of banana it’s the best she’s ever felt???? Fake as fuck. Cba

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

A newborn or a baby who wasn’t yet on solids I would completely understand (not the photo taking or posting it on social media, there’s never a need for that). But she’s 1 now isn’t she? So not exactly like she’s starving and that’s all she can have! Give the kid a pack of quavers she can wait for your tit until she’s home 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
'Look at me, I'm supermum and can go to center parcs 2 weeks after pushing out another little chavvy'.

Reactions: 19

moocher2020

Why is Annie always portrayed as this devil child against Saint Evelyn? I find the whole playing the kids off against one another really weird. Also, the lack of baby spam for Olive screams gender disappointment. Sad to see really.

Reactions: 19

NigellaBites

Should have been renovated with a fence and lockable gate at the same time - priorities 🤪!
KK’s priorities are fake tan, quaffing as many yoghurts as she can, plotting her next date night with Seaaaaaann to coincide with ovulating, holidays where Ninny & Jaffa Mark foot the bill, hiding affiliate links, getting her nails done, doing the minimum amount of graft in her actual job as a teacher, dressing like a slapper for church and trying to upstage everyone else………..☕☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Is she deluded with the “what five months of breastfeeding does” reel? Surely she’s aware that her kid would’ve developed and grown in 5 months regardless of how she was fed? Not everything in the world is about breastfeeding. Does she have any real identity apart from pregnancy and breastfeeding? 🙄 Sod off!

I’m going to have to unfollow. I’m so fed up of seeing people like this sailing through life. She’s just returned from holiday, always buying new clothes, lashes done regularly, nails always done and now composite bonding? Family of 5, one full time wage and one MAT pay which must be based on her part time hours?

I work my arse off full time in a very mentally exhausting job which is actually well paid but because I live alone I literally live month to month. I spend the first week living ok and then have to restrict so much for the following 3 weeks. When I think about it when I say “spend the first week living ok” I basically get to do a food shop and a lot of that will be meals I prepare and freeze to survive the rest of the month. Am I doing something wrong? How do they manage?

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She is really annoying me with her posts about how much she can express. It’s like look at me and how amazing I am! As a breastfeeding mum who is trying her best and sitting expressing for 30mins and only getting 30mls of milk, it’s really disheartening!
I totally sympathise but please don’t feel bad. She’s the type of idiot who thinks being able to have a vaginal birth and breast feeding for ages makes her a good mum (it doesn’t!) but forgets about everything else! I totally appreciate breastfeeding and expressing is a huge deal for many mums but it doesn’t define you as a mum. Your kids won’t give a hoot whether you breastfed/ expressed/ had a c section etc, they’ll care about all the stories you told them, the places you went with them, the funny songs and dances you made up with them, playing random games like the floor is lava etc etc. Her kids will just know her as an obsessive dieter who was pretty self obsessed, sat on social media for ages and was pretty unmaternal, she could breastfeed til they were ten and express litres a day but it doesn’t change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her first pregnancy, didn't she put on 6 or 7 stone? She must be eating more than yogurt....

She's a boring twat with the weightloss and hating on herself all the time. She'd be much better just dressing for her shape and to stop trying to be a size 10 all her life. Some people aren't built to be slender and petite. She's one of them.

I still say jaff's finest moment was waxing lyrical about hunger directed eating, then dropping it in there how she's in the Weight Watchers magazine!! Fucking fraud 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she'll do anything for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 17