Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body is a total mess due to her huge weight gains and crash losses. I still can’t believe she chose to have those teeth.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is her garden incredibly unsafe? How she can just run out of the side like that to her mum? Anyone could access the kids heaven forbid.

Reactions: 7
Should have been renovated with a fence and lockable gate at the same time - priorities 🤪!
KK’s priorities are fake tan, quaffing as many yoghurts as she can, plotting her next date night with Seaaaaaann to coincide with ovulating, holidays where Ninny & Jaffa Mark foot the bill, hiding affiliate links, getting her nails done, doing the minimum amount of graft in her actual job as a teacher, dressing like a slapper for church and trying to upstage everyone else………..☕☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
KK’s priorities are fake tan, quaffing as many yoghurts as she can, plotting her next date night with Seaaaaaann to coincide with ovulating, holidays where Ninny & Jaffa Mark foot the bill, hiding affiliate links, getting her nails done, doing the minimum amount of graft in her actual job as a teacher, dressing like a slapper for church and trying to upstage everyone else………..☕☕
She'll deffo be one of those who has a vow renewal in a couple of years purely for attention 😄

Reactions: 2
Or because Sean’s been knobbing someone else. Someone who has something to talk about other than breastfeeding
Was there something on here a while ago that he had probs cheated on her at some point before? While she was preg with Alan? Or did I dream that? Lol

Reactions: 1
Was there something on here a while ago that he had probs cheated on her at some point before? While she was preg with Alan? Or did I dream that? Lol
I remember something of that nature going on, I think it was before the wedding 🤔

😂 come on now, nobody with eyes is asking her for foundation advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So sad 😞 kids should not have tan lines never mind any change in colour.
we go to Dubai regularly my little girl is 3 and she’s never had a tinge of red skin, smoothered in 50, sun safe swimwear and hat!!!!

Reactions: 1
My 3 year old currently got a tan (instant brown like me) and he had factor 50 on everyday 2 hours and in shade. He's like me goes brown within 20 seconds of being in the sun! I know I done everything to keep him in shade ect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.