Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if when she said she’s been missing from the gram cos Evelyn needed her etc, she’s actually be over to Turkey for some cheap veneers!

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly not worried about the cost of living crisis/living on mat pay/paying for her 3rd child amongst all this if she’s getting her teeth done 😳

Reactions: 6
Right now every little helps

THATS WHY IVE GONE AND GOT NEW TEETH 🫣🙃😂

6F5FCA5C-341A-4988-A699-4C15AD1A6317.png

I wonder if sssseeeeeeeaaaaann has got his done too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t even understand why she would want her teeth done?? They looked perfect before, it’s such a shame, actually quite sad she felt she need to get them done.

Like others have said I honestly thought her teeth were one of her best features! Crazy! I always think fake teeth and nose jobs can really take away from someone’s looks. If they’re done well and really subtle then they can compliment the face but so many people look really bizarre after a nose job or dental work.

Reactions: 6
I think they have been composite bonded. My friend has them, basically an overlay of your own teeth, not quite veneer level where they have to shave them down. They look harsh don’t they?

Reactions: 7
She’s got such body dysmorphia. It’s shown in the way she dresses like she’s much slimmer and a different body shape.

She can’t see that her teeth were the only good things on her face! If anything needs money spending on it it’s sorting those eyebrows and lashes out! She looks ridiculous. I hope she hasn’t permanently ruined her real teeth.

She really must have money to burn.

Reactions: 8
Seaaaaaaaan’s Mam looks after Annie quite a lot so she’s only got one kid to be responsible for whilst Evelyn’s at school. Aside from that she has very little time for her in laws, they are literally like the free childcare. Such a shame as they are lovely people, very down to earth ☕☕

Reactions: 9
Seaaaaaaaan’s Mam looks after Annie quite a lot so she’s only got one kid to be responsible for whilst Evelyn’s at school. Aside from that she has very little time for her in laws, they are literally like the free childcare. Such a shame as they are lovely people, very down to earth ☕☕
Do you know them? Please share more inside knowledge 😂

i saw her once but it was pre kids, literally just before she got married.. remember when she was abusing laxatives to get in her wedding dress🤦🏼‍♀️

I just can't understand how she looks in the mirror and thinks them lashes look good, like bloody daisy the cow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.