Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was picking my sister up from the airport this morning and guess who walked in suitcases in tow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Because they have none of the usual extras to pay for like us normal minions. You know like parking ffs

Reactions: 3
I’m sure those inflatable footrests are not allowed on most airlines. I hope they make them put them down and she tells everyone that this is the case asap before took many people follow her temu link!

Reactions: 1
I’m sure those inflatable footrests are not allowed on most airlines. I hope they make them put them down and she tells everyone that this is the case asap before took many people follow her temu link!
Got to be honest I bought one after our recent holiday on a 10 hour flight . We were in the poor seats after traveling premium last year and omg I was so uncomfortable and so many people had them. So I’ve purchased it for my trip in 3 weeks on an 5 hour flight Everyone that had them looked so comfy. I’d never use links from insta bloggers though 😂

Got to be honest I bought one after our recent holiday on a 10 hour flight . We were in the poor seats after traveling premium last year and omg I was so uncomfortable and so many people had them. So I’ve purchased it for my trip in 3 weeks on an 5 hour flight Everyone that had them looked so comfy. I’d never use links from insta bloggers though 😂
Surely it creates less space for an adult though?

Surely it creates less space for an adult though?
I saw lots of adults folding their legs up . Or putting their feet on them and raising their knees. Looked so comfy as I find I have to cross my knees sitting normally . Bought my husband one of them inflatable ones you put on the table to rest your head in too as he always puts his head on the table. Anything fit a bit comfort. People hav them for kids so they could sleep too. I think they look good and don’t intrude on anyone else’s space.

I saw lots of adults folding their legs up . Or putting their feet on them and raising their knees. Looked so comfy as I find I have to cross my knees sitting normally . Bought my husband one of them inflatable ones you put on the table to rest your head in too as he always puts his head on the table. Anything fit a bit comfort. People hav them for kids so they could sleep too. I think they look good and don’t intrude on anyone else’s space.
Yes I can see the benefit for kids as they can then lay their lays out infront of them. I wouldn’t find having even less leg space as an adult helpful. I read they were banned by many airlines as if there was an emergency they would impact on peoples ability to evacuate quickly - no idea how extensive that is but if you saw loads using them they were obviously ok on the airline you used.

Yes I can see the benefit for kids as they can then lay their lays out infront of them. I wouldn’t find having even less leg space as an adult helpful. I read they were banned by many airlines as if there was an emergency they would impact on peoples ability to evacuate quickly - no idea how extensive that is but if you saw loads using them they were obviously ok on the airline you used.
We flew tui. I’m hoping on jet 2 they allow them. Not the end of the World if they don’t . 5 hours isn’t as bad as 10 😂

So skala is a really important place and has a special place in their heart but for all the holidays they’ve been on, they haven’t been since Evelyn was 8 weeks old, so over 5 years ago. It’s also really special to them because they’ve had two traumatic events happen there? Makes sense doesn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So skala is a really important place and has a special place in their heart but for all the holidays they’ve been on, they haven’t been since Evelyn was 8 weeks old, so over 5 years ago. It’s also really special to them because they’ve had two traumatic events happen there? Makes sense doesn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s also spelled incorrectly in Olive’s name. 🙈

Reactions: 1
Not prepared to say where they’re staying until they’ve left?! Calm down love you’re not Kim Kardashian, not sure anyone will be jumping on a plane to stalk you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not prepared to say where they’re staying until they’ve left?! Calm down love you’re not Kim Kardashian, not sure anyone will be jumping on a plane to stalk you.
Wouldn't have to do this if she applied basic safeguarding practices to her account in the first place.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.