Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
Its easy enough to find on the jet 2 website from the video she's put on and when you search their accommodation in skala
---
I'd be more concerned about the fact she once shared her house (when it was for sale) and is currently advertising that it's empty
To be fair unless you are a burglar with a penchant for orange foundation, yogurt or matching girls clothing there wouldn't be much to steal!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
This whole not wanting to go back to work cause she’ll miss her kids, am I the skeptic for thinking it’s all bullshit and she just doesn’t want to go back to work as maybe, possibly she knows she won’t have another maternity leave to use to skive? 🙃

Edit: this is no way me saying that being a Mom isn’t hard and/or is easier than actual work. It’s just she’s barely worked at all has she with her back to back pregnancies. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whatonearth2020

The christening photo she uploaded tonight..

Was she off clubbing straight after? Slit that far up the dress we can almost see where the kids came from 😳

• Haha

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
4 days she was advertising how Tesco makes life cheaper and easier… then in the next breath she’s advertising how Hello Fresh makes life easier and cheaper. Make up your mind! No wonder your followers leave messages about her lifestyle.

Gossipgoat

Speaking of grim moments from KK. Was anyone around years ago (im sure it was pre wedding) when she did a whole load of stories about her being completely constipated and ended it with a description of how she had to manually remove the shit with her finger 😂😂😂 I will never forget

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Nurseypops

Anyone else sick of the ‘wholesome’ craze on Instagram!!!
Yes, I was someone who painted a wholesome picture on my social media, behind closed doors I was being abused. I've just left after ten years. I can't stand all this oh look how happy we are, look at all these activities we do together, look how happy our lives are.
It's all a load of shit. But all it does is make everyone else feel like shit because the truth is, we are all having problems behind closed doors. But no-one wants to admit it.

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsA

So skala is a really important place and has a special place in their heart but for all the holidays they’ve been on, they haven’t been since Evelyn was 8 weeks old, so over 5 years ago. It’s also really special to them because they’ve had two traumatic events happen there? Makes sense doesn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Globetrotter

95% sure their family is complete but she loves birth so much and can't believe she won't experience it ever again. I give it 17 months till her next pregnancy announcement 🤣

• Haha

Getagripppppy

I missed the start of this thread but catching up…. Crete Pete is the best thing I’ve read on Tattle in a long time 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha

#notanadad

VIP Member
I think it's weird that she's following her on instagram too. Not very professional to get that involved is it
Kate doesn't understand the concept of professional though does she! Always whipping her nips out on Instagram for the parents of her class to see 👀😂

HeyPorkSnacks

I see she managed to get through the airport without the assistance she requested; just like millions of parents do without thinking they’re hard done by

Globetrotter

I've had the same health visitor for all my 3 n while she's lovely and we get on really well I wouldn't take a pic of her or think about how ill miss her ?? How strange! She's a midwife doing her job and that's about as special as the relationship is really!

NigellaBites

✨ manifesting ✨
Manifesting her next conception in approximately 13.5 months time, manifesting how many sick days, KIT days, volcanic ash cloud days, snow days and COVID days she can bust out over the next couple of years, manifesting Alan having her ears pierced, contemplating how many stompy strops she needs to carry out until she gets her own way with Seaaaaaaaaann

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Why is a woman who is a mother and a teacher posting a picture of 4 little girls, who aren’t her children (and 1 who is), in leotards??? Wasn’t she ever trained in safeguarding? Doesn’t she have even a single molecule of common sense when it comes to internet safety?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
To film that and put it on her very public instagram is just plain stupid. It would serve her right if someone screen recorded it and sent it to her boss. No care or thought for her kids. She's incredibly ignorant.

And Dave is 100% the fave!!! It's always a dig at Alan for something!!

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Why is she practically flashing the kipper in a dress meant for a night out while she’s dressed the kids on denim jackets and converse. She’s way overdressed and it’s inappropriate for a Catholic Church.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

NigellaBites

☕☕Well one of the issues she has with her sister in law is that she gets very jealous if Ninny Jane spends anytime with her two boys (one being from a previous relationship) What bitter person would do that to put blockers on their nephews spending precious time with grandparents??!!

KK commands as much attention as she possibly can,she doesn’t do sharing or wishing other people well or being pleased for their success - she wants all the attention on her. You will notice that when she does praise or compliment anyone else it is usually people that she feels are no threat to her.

☕☕ Seaaaaaaann is quite laid back in some respects (also can be quite immature) His family are lovely people, salt of the earth though often get snubbed in favour of KK’s parents. He’s actually quite hands on with the kids it’s just that doesn’t often get showed on social media, it’s KK who is always passing them over to Ninny Jane and Jaffa Mark. He is actually more capable than her. ☕☕

Reactions: 14