Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she's getting all the stuff out her loft? Moving house, maybe?
I think this too, a while back was there not something on her stories about exciting times ahead or something? Just before the passport drama but then never mentioned again 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think this too, a while back was there not something on her stories about exciting times ahead or something? Just before the passport drama but then never mentioned again 💁‍♀️
Ooo, yes. Plus didn't they put their house on the market a couple of years ago and then decided to stay. Maybe it's too small since the third one came along...

Reactions: 2
Haven’t checked in on this walloper for a while. The baby does not look how I expected…Not sure if Kate has put a weird filter on or if the kid genuinely looks like a middle aged businessman? And what kind of teacher can’t spell “queasy”? Feckin “queezy” are you having a laugh Kate?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eugh the Tesco ads all the same photo with mum, old school photo and pic of the uniform. Same from marriedand29ish and Mick smugnall. Must be the easiest money in the world.

Reactions: 5
Of course the baby has got a dairy allergy! Just like one of the other ones who now eats 27 yoghurts a week apparently. Can't just be that the baby is a baby with an under developed digestive system? And what is Kate going to eat from that shopping whilst cutting out dairy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course the baby has got a dairy allergy! Just like one of the other ones who now eats 27 yoghurts a week apparently. Can't just be that the baby is a baby with an under developed digestive system? And what is Kate going to eat from that shopping whilst cutting out dairy?
That wasn’t even a proper food shop. Where was all the meat and veg?? What do they eat for their evening meal? Dairy free air??

Reactions: 4
She's using her child in a bath to make money from an ad? These insta huns need to stop exploiting their children, surely as a teacher she should know better? Where is the safeguarding here, Evelyn can't consent to this, it makes me sick to my stomach. If I saw that little girl in the shop I'd know her name, her mum and dads, sisters, where she lives, goes to school, I've seen her in bikinis, in the bath, you name it.. what's to stop me going up to her and convincing her I know her parents and taking her with me.. when is this going to stop, these poor kids being used for financial gain have no privacy whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That ad with her daughter in the bath was awful to watch. She had clearly given her a script to say. Poor kid

Reactions: 9
Surely there must be legislation about using your child in an advert - does the money she makes belong partly to Evelyn? Does she have to set aside a % into a bank account for Evelyn?.....

Reactions: 7
Haven’t checked in on this walloper for a while. The baby does not look how I expected…Not sure if Kate has put a weird filter on or if the kid genuinely looks like a middle aged businessman? And what kind of teacher can’t spell “queasy”? Feckin “queezy” are you having a laugh Kate?
Middle aged businessman🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
duck me, imagine her employer if she gets preggers again:oops:
She’s never worked a full school year since she qualified, every single one has been broken by maternity leave, her school must dislike her! As a parent you must dread her being your child’s teacher (for many reasons haha)

Reactions: 11
She’s never worked a full school year since she qualified, every single one has been broken by maternity leave, her school must dislike her! As a parent you must dread her being your child’s teacher (for many reasons haha)
I think if my kids went to her school I’d be praying she’s having another so hopefully wouldn’t ever end up teaching my kid! She’s so thick I’ve no idea how she qualified.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.