Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨ manifesting ✨
Manifesting her next conception in approximately 13.5 months time, manifesting how many sick days, KIT days, volcanic ash cloud days, snow days and COVID days she can bust out over the next couple of years, manifesting Alan having her ears pierced, contemplating how many stompy strops she needs to carry out until she gets her own way with Seaaaaaaaaann

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've had the same health visitor for all my 3 n while she's lovely and we get on really well I wouldn't take a pic of her or think about how ill miss her ?? How strange! She's a midwife doing her job and that's about as special as the relationship is really!

I've had the same health visitor for all my 3 n while she's lovely and we get on really well I wouldn't take a pic of her or think about how ill miss her ?? How strange! She's a midwife doing her job and that's about as special as the relationship is really!
I think it's weird that she's following her on instagram too. Not very professional to get that involved is it

Reactions: 7
I think it's weird that she's following her on instagram too. Not very professional to get that involved is it
Kate doesn't understand the concept of professional though does she! Always whipping her nips out on Instagram for the parents of her class to see 👀😂

Breastfeeding Alan for 18 months, Ffs 🤦‍♀️ This head is obsessed with it.
Bouncing from breastfeeding on to the other to the other her tits will be like spaniel ears at the end of this one.

also telling on the midwife appreciation post - “we think our family is complete” 2 years she’ll try for the boy again

Reactions: 8
Omg she’s commented ‘love you’ to the midwife underneath. She will see hundreds of women and probably barely knows who she is 🙈 Think that post also proves that baby girl 4 will be arriving in another 2 years time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That midwife/health visitor should not be accepting patients onto her private social media, it's massive NO NO. She could get in big trouble for that and Kate has just outed her to all her followers 🥴. She's just someone doing their job Kate, you'll just be another one of the lovely families she sees 🤣.

Reactions: 9
Each NHS Trust has a social media policy, this includes not accepting patients as a friend / follower on Instagram/ Facebook / Twitter - there are serious implications for anyone breaching it.

This is typical Jaff thinking she's something special and that she's special to the HV! No thought or care how it looks. Stupid cow. The HV should have more sense too!

This is typical Jaff thinking she's something special and that she's special to the HV! No thought or care how it looks. Stupid cow. The HV should have more sense too!
Exactly, she’s KK and she does what she wants. Must be where Annie gets her stubbornness from 😂

Reactions: 1
Those overnight oats with banana in are going to be black in a day’s time, she knows feck all about cooking/preparing. Bet Seaaaaaaaaan bins it and goes for a Maccy’s breakfast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those overnight oats with banana in are going to be black in a day’s time, she knows feck all about cooking/preparing. Bet Seaaaaaaaaan bins it and goes for a Maccy’s breakfast 🤣
Those TikTok cheesecakes take about 5 minutes tops to make. Just make it fresh in the evening. That’ll be rank by Friday

Reactions: 4
She is really annoying me with her posts about how much she can express. It’s like look at me and how amazing I am! As a breastfeeding mum who is trying her best and sitting expressing for 30mins and only getting 30mls of milk, it’s really disheartening!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is really annoying me with her posts about how much she can express. It’s like look at me and how amazing I am! As a breastfeeding mum who is trying her best and sitting expressing for 30mins and only getting 30mls of milk, it’s really disheartening!
I totally sympathise but please don’t feel bad. She’s the type of idiot who thinks being able to have a vaginal birth and breast feeding for ages makes her a good mum (it doesn’t!) but forgets about everything else! I totally appreciate breastfeeding and expressing is a huge deal for many mums but it doesn’t define you as a mum. Your kids won’t give a hoot whether you breastfed/ expressed/ had a c section etc, they’ll care about all the stories you told them, the places you went with them, the funny songs and dances you made up with them, playing random games like the floor is lava etc etc. Her kids will just know her as an obsessive dieter who was pretty self obsessed, sat on social media for ages and was pretty unmaternal, she could breastfeed til they were ten and express litres a day but it doesn’t change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s full of tit with those running times isn’t she. She’s looking after her kids all day, not exercised in months and allegedly done a 2km run in 13 minutes and only has 20 minutes of activity through the day?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.