Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever been to scala?! It’s defo not a small village, it’s a decent size holiday resort!

Reactions: 3
I’d be so pissed off if I had a lads name as my middle name. Even worse some random place in Greece AND a lads name.

Reactions: 2
Why is she stressing about the holiday luggage… her mum and dad will be there. Obvs.

Reactions: 4
She’s lucky her maiden name is an actual name if that’s the case, poor child could’ve been anything!
Thankfully she took Seans's name and not the other way round.

Has she ever been to scala?! It’s defo not a small village, it’s a decent size holiday resort!
I have been here and when she said 'there's literally nothing there' I was thinking hmmm not when I went there are plenty of hotels and restaurants/bars even clubs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
☕☕Well one of the issues she has with her sister in law is that she gets very jealous if Ninny Jane spends anytime with her two boys (one being from a previous relationship) What bitter person would do that to put blockers on their nephews spending precious time with grandparents??!!

KK commands as much attention as she possibly can,she doesn’t do sharing or wishing other people well or being pleased for their success - she wants all the attention on her. You will notice that when she does praise or compliment anyone else it is usually people that she feels are no threat to her.

☕☕ Seaaaaaaann is quite laid back in some respects (also can be quite immature) His family are lovely people, salt of the earth though often get snubbed in favour of KK’s parents. He’s actually quite hands on with the kids it’s just that doesn’t often get showed on social media, it’s KK who is always passing them over to Ninny Jane and Jaffa Mark. He is actually more capable than her. ☕☕

Reactions: 14
☕☕Well one of the issues she has with her sister in law is that she gets very jealous if Ninny Jane spends anytime with her two boys (one being from a previous relationship) What bitter person would do that to put blockers on their nephews spending precious time with grandparents??!!

KK commands as much attention as she possibly can,she doesn’t do sharing or wishing other people well or being pleased for their success - she wants all the attention on her. You will notice that when she does praise or compliment anyone else it is usually people that she feels are no threat to her.

☕☕ Seaaaaaaann is quite laid back in some respects (also can be quite immature) His family are lovely people, salt of the earth though often get snubbed in favour of KK’s parents. He’s actually quite hands on with the kids it’s just that doesn’t often get showed on social media, it’s KK who is always passing them over to Ninny Jane and Jaffa Mark. He is actually more capable than her. ☕☕
Thanks for the tea !
I can confirm the one and only time I saw KK I real life (randomly when we were in London) Sean took Dave to the toilet and then came back and took Annie.
I know that was only a brief 20 mins of the day but still!

Reactions: 10
Could be like Mallorca and Majorca I suppose.. but I can't see it anywhere spelt Scala
I just googled it and I'm 99% sure she's spelt it wrong!!! 😳😱 I put scala and skala in to see what comes up. OMG🤣🤣

Oooh and she had another girl 🤣🤣 I fully believe you, she radiates mean witch. This is why she's desperate to go on this holiday and get thinner even though she just looks like her dad in a frock when she drops a few lbs. The tribute to her father by using her daughter is just odd. He has other grandkids. I bet she reads here too. That name is so pretentious, I can't get over it 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just googled it and I'm 99% sure she's spelt it wrong!!! 😳😱 I put scala and skala in to see what comes up. OMG🤣🤣

Oooh and she had another girl 🤣🤣 I fully believe you, she radiates mean witch. This is why she's desperate to go on this holiday and get thinner even though she just looks like her dad in a frock when she drops a few lbs. The tribute to her father by using her daughter is just odd. He has other grandkids. I bet she reads here too. That name is so pretentious, I can't get over it 🤣
Yes her FOMO is OFF THE SCALE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.