Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Globetrotter

You usually have to wait to see gp at 6 weeks postpartum. It is hard getting back to where you were pre pregnancy even if you've only gained a little bit but she's just beating herself over the head cos she gained alot once again and its now all she can clearly think about. I'd be out walking baby in the pram several times a day rather than running at this stage, steady losses and toning up. I find it just really sad, she's mentioned it on stories twice today and she's sat feeding baby still obsessing about it?!

Reactions: 14

Noname123

Chatty Member
If anyone wants to hear some major lip smacks and mouth swallows, Jaff has put a story up explaining the origin of Gary’s name. I personally could have done without it x

• Haha

Greys1324

Chatty Member
I really don’t get why she worries about losing weight so much, no matter what she weighs she’s still built like a brick shithouse.. she never looks skinny!

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
That video of her thick breast milk - I absolutely cannot stand this anymore!!!! Sick of it. Why did she describe it as a plug? I hate her.

• Sick

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
How long before we have a story to say how unsettled baby Greg is, like we had when Annie was a baby because they insist on dragging them here there and everywhere.

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
What fuckin planet is she on?? Im totally appalled at this post following the passing of Queen Elizabeth II.
She really is a horrible speciman and even on the announcement of a monarch's death she will still post something referencing giving birth.
Im done following her, she makes me sick.

Attachments

• Wow

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
Totally inappropriate. Why on earth would you film your child with that in their mouth and laughing at them, which is why i think she got upset, through embarrassment at being laughed at. Sexualising it, disgusting.
Even her Dad looked awkward with it, glaring at her Mum. There was nothing funny about that situation at all. Wrong on so many levels- let’s hope no one she works with sees that, or parents!

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Haven’t checked in on this walloper for a while. The baby does not look how I expected…Not sure if Kate has put a weird filter on or if the kid genuinely looks like a middle aged businessman? And what kind of teacher can’t spell “queasy”? Feckin “queezy” are you having a laugh Kate?

• Haha

Nurseypops

Jesus wept I am so worried for women these days.
Her teeth were BEAUTIFUL, they suited her, they look fucking AWFUL now. Too big for her mouth and not one part of them makes her unique....just like the rest of the idiots who've had turkey teeth.
She needs help about her body dysmorphia because its getting out of hand!

Jem1975

CFE196EA-FE47-4B28-A531-B4275681E7BC.png
CFE196EA-FE47-4B28-A531-B4275681E7BC.png

Oh my god what on earth has she done to her teeth they are that big she can’t talk properly…talk about turkey teeth they can’t be real😝😝😝

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That looks really safe. No rear view and a pram waiting to smack the kids
If they had a crash they'd be absolutely fooked. My husband worked in recovery for years and saw horrific sights and his number one rule is DO NOT overload the car! If the crash doesn't kill you, the Impact of all your shit being flung on top of you at 70mph + will!

• Sad

Ezza

She is really annoying me with her posts about how much she can express. It’s like look at me and how amazing I am! As a breastfeeding mum who is trying her best and sitting expressing for 30mins and only getting 30mls of milk, it’s really disheartening!

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
He used to be a part time teacher and part time swimming coach. She was a full time teacher. Salaries would be readily available online. I’m not sure if he is now a full time teacher but she went back part time after the first child. It’s not hard to figure out what they earn.

Their house was relatively cheap to buy but still, those salaries + three kids and their numerous hideous matching outfits + holidays every half term + shopping trips + nights out + polyester clothes hauls + two cars + constant Asda food deliveries (how many yogurts does a family need) don’t really add up. She can’t bring much extra in from the occasional advert as she’s not a big account and gets little engagement.

Her parents must at least pay for the holidays and provide childcare.

I still have her house on my Rightmove and the floorplan shows it’s tiny. They will definitely struggle for space with 3 kids, let alone if they have another. Her whole personality is being pregnant, piling the weight on, breastfeeding and trying to lose it so I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up with a couple more.