Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she deluded with the “what five months of breastfeeding does” reel? Surely she’s aware that her kid would’ve developed and grown in 5 months regardless of how she was fed? Not everything in the world is about breastfeeding. Does she have any real identity apart from pregnancy and breastfeeding? 🙄 Sod off!

Reactions: 18
Genuinely thought this was the next pregnancy announcement!
Notice how she pulled it up, realised it showed her belly and then recorded from a different angle? I’m not fat shaming her at all, it’s just so holier than thou going on about weight loss etc when clearly she is still PP baby body and that’s ok.

Reactions: 4
So funny how she totally contradicts herself in the comments when she claims she’s not trying to shame other mums...but then in a later comments brags about how she’s “carried on feeding through mastitis and cracked nipples” and so wants to celebrate 😂
(This post is from a breastfeeding mum btw, I just don’t post it all over my social media as a not so humble brag!)

Reactions: 4
I breastfed both my kids but I don’t shout it from the rooftop as NO ONE bleeping CARES

fed is best. Simple.

We all allow our children to have different diets anyway.. I was shocked at how much she let Dave eat in that tesco ad in the summer. Kid stomachs are the size of their fist… Dave will end up being like Jaffa if Jaffa continues feeding her double portions. I’ve also seen her posther drinking slushy drinks when on holiday ( full of sugar) I personally don’t let my 5 year old but each to their own.

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen Kate today at Disney on Ice in manchester, she looked miserable as sin!!

Reactions: 9
Are you in the background of that photo 😂
Ha, no I wasn’t! I saw her in the queue for the toilets then again outside. No sign of Ninny and Pops, so that’s maybe why she looked so miserable, she was having to look after her own kids. I only saw Annie, Seeeeaan must have been with the other two somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got the shivers just looking at how little the girls were wearing ❄

is Disney on ice it worth it? My son is nearly 5

Reactions: 1
Is Jaff really referring to Annie as a lock down baby? She barely stuck to any of the lockdown rules

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.