Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking the piss with that fake tan surely. It’s all patchy and her usual shade of jaff…why would anyone part with their money to look like that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HMRC will be on her case for the undeclared earnings, she will have to get the family accountant on board

Reactions: 1
I’m sure I’ve said this before - I am not anti breastfeeding so please don’t all come for me - but WHAT THE duck man. Why does she have to just whack a tit out on the side of a bleeping street AND THEN TAKE A PHOTO. duck sake Jaff.

IMG_5181.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m sure I’ve said this before - I am not anti breastfeeding so please don’t all come for me - but WHAT THE duck man. Why does she have to just whack a tit out on the side of a bleeping street AND THEN TAKE A PHOTO. duck sake Jaff.

View attachment 2186234
Who says to someone ‘quick take a picture of me breastfeeding my kid’? There is nothing wrong with breastfeeding, do it wherever and whenever you want however why all the pics?

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2186234
Attention seeking.

I have many friends/family who breastfed and I've never seen any of them stood there with a tit hanging out and a baby clamped to it in the middle of the street. I'm not saying it should be hidden away like a dirty secret, but Where's the comfort?

It looks physically uncomfortable for mum and baby to stand there like that.

Everything Jaff does is for validation. I'm surprised Gary's face isn't radio active orange with the amount of tan she wears

Reactions: 13
A newborn or a baby who wasn’t yet on solids I would completely understand (not the photo taking or posting it on social media, there’s never a need for that). But she’s 1 now isn’t she? So not exactly like she’s starving and that’s all she can have! Give the kid a pack of quavers she can wait for your tit until she’s home 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn’t Olive weird looking 🤔 cant put my finger on it. The other 2 are cute but she’s totally different to them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.