Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her school would love to know how well she can safeguard kids if she thinks that is appropriate.

With a public profile she needs to be careful who is seeing and saving clips that like. She’s a pedophiles paradise currently, you never know who is watching and saving for their own sick thrills.

Reactions: 13
Totally inappropriate. Why on earth would you film your child with that in their mouth and laughing at them, which is why i think she got upset, through embarrassment at being laughed at. Sexualising it, disgusting.

Reactions: 11
To film that and put it on her very public instagram is just plain stupid. It would serve her right if someone screen recorded it and sent it to her boss. No care or thought for her kids. She's incredibly ignorant.

And Dave is 100% the fave!!! It's always a dig at Alan for something!!

Reactions: 15
Totally inappropriate. Why on earth would you film your child with that in their mouth and laughing at them, which is why i think she got upset, through embarrassment at being laughed at. Sexualising it, disgusting.
Even her Dad looked awkward with it, glaring at her Mum. There was nothing funny about that situation at all. Wrong on so many levels- let’s hope no one she works with sees that, or parents!

Reactions: 14
Even her Dad looked awkward with it, glaring at her Mum. There was nothing funny about that situation at all. Wrong on so many levels- let’s hope no one she works with sees that, or parents!
Or let’s hope they do? That’s so out of the realms of normal or acceptable, I’d want to know if that was teaching my kids

Reactions: 7
Even if you look at it innocently that the lolly is supposed to be a rocket she is just sharing her daughter upset and then laughing at her, seems a little mean

Reactions: 11
I think she’s worse than feebs was for the constant feeding pictures. Put me off my bacon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
N once behaviour yesterday. Braggy behaviour today. Then 'what I eat in a day on holiday' duck off hun. Just BE on one of your million holidays and enjoy it you burger nipped bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
N once behaviour yesterday. Braggy behaviour today. Then 'what I eat in a day on holiday' duck off hun. Just BE on one of your million holidays and enjoy it you burger nipped bleep.
She missed out the massive kebab she ate after while ‘ninny’ is passed out babysitting the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is Annie always portrayed as this devil child against Saint Evelyn? I find the whole playing the kids off against one another really weird. Also, the lack of baby spam for Olive screams gender disappointment. Sad to see really.

Reactions: 19
Why is Annie always portrayed as this devil child against Saint Evelyn? I find the whole playing the kids off against one another really weird. Also, the lack of baby spam for Olive screams gender disappointment. Sad to see really.
She's done it from day one. It's so noticeable she's a horrible witch. She should have just stopped at Dave because she's the fave and all she's done is moan since Alan came along

Reactions: 5
Yeah but at first Annie was the fave (dream birth, dream at breastfeeding) & Evelyn was very much cast aside (all the headbands to cover her ears etc!!) so wonder whats changed?

Reactions: 6
Yeah but at first Annie was the fave (dream birth, dream at breastfeeding) & Evelyn was very much cast aside (all the headbands to cover her ears etc!!) so wonder whats changed?
I think all that was more how jaff felt about herself rather than Alan. What a wonderful mum SHE is, measured by the birth she had, how good she is at feeding etc. How well she gets her baby to sleep. She's a superficial turd, absolutely everything is about looks with her. She was embarrassed by her own child's lack of hair and her ears. Now she's blaming Alan for every last thing... couldn’t possibly ever be her parenting and lifestyle of course

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.